Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? (9330 Views)

10 Steps To How To Grow Your Fortune Producing Pop Corn / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Kagawa: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
hehehehe...na pple like u i dey alws see for Pekas if i dey cm from work....

Dgoz: The only way I'll donate half of my money to Charity is if the Charity herself na a very fine babe
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by juman(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yes I can.

We came to this world with nothing, certainly we will leave with absolute nothing except our actions recorded by God.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by dubienatti(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
who b charity? and y i go giv am half my money..
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by creativemusic: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by ebukabanky(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
smithsammy: i would not wait to be a billionaire before engaging in phillantropy activities. even with millions, am good to go.

Being a philanthropist is way diff from engaging in charity, bro.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by obyrich(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
bknight: You won't find Carlos Slim on that list undecided
He inherited his wealth.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by angryninja: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kagawa: According to msnbc, Warren Bufett, Mark Zuckerberg and 40 other Billionaires are giving away half of their fortunes to charity.

As a Nigerian Billionaire, would you do the same?

No f****ing way. I would reincarnate and claim back my tingz grin
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by mazizitonene(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Most So called pastors won't..........
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Kagawa: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
hahahahaha I f$$$$$$king like thiss guy.... hehehehehehe
angryninja:

No f****ing way. I would reincarnate and claim back my tingz grin
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by FarmTech(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Money is like fruit trees, you share the fruit, not the tree. Instead of sharing half of ur money, why not invest it and share the profits? The investment can help charities for years to come.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by FarmTech(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Very funny
raytony: If I become a billionaire today, I will first go to Aboki stand and buy suya worth of 100,000 naira and after that, I'll start thinking of what to do with the remaining money.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by FarmTech(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Very funny.
raytony: If I become a billionaire today, I will first go to Aboki stand and buy suya worth of 100,000 naira and after that, I'll start thinking of what to do with the remaining money.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by obyrich(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
If charity follow me make the money, I will. Otherwise she no go get a kobo.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by eyinjubaby(f): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
I will not wait till I become a billionaire,,, I will start now!!!!!!if I dnt give now,,, I don't think it whld be easy to give when u are a billionaire!!!!thank u lord for d path am following!!!!
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Amhatu(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Would donate 25% to charity the rest goes to my foundation,Trusts and Family.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by B1ngo: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
How i go give only Charity.I go give some to Faith ,some to hope , to Lynda,to Sandra,Lynpetra,Adaobi123,Idowuogbo,Sleekch1k,Rokiatu, Oguguo,Gluv01 .I,m a very generous person you know. grin grin grin
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Maximus85(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kagawa: According to msnbc, Warren Bufett, Mark Zuckerberg and 40 other Billionaires are giving away half of their fortunes to charity.

As a Nigerian Billionaire, would you do the same?

NO. 99% of the YES are all lies.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
WOW!!!! How did u knw the name of my first daughter?
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by redsun(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2013
When you are truly knowledgeable,you will be free from all bondages,including money and material things.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2013
Without a shadow of a doubt!!!

Not only half, virtually all!

This is an idea that has always been in my head before Billy beat me to it. cheesy

I aint leaving shitloads of money for my kids. Let them go out there and make theirs.

WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A FCKING DOUBT!

I think differently.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Jasi7(m): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2013
AM I MAD...?
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Kagawa: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Why are u asking us ni

Jasi7: AM I MAD...?
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
U for put hand inside my pocket ni! Thief! No be only Charity, na Oshodi
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
dubienatti: who b charity? and y i go giv am half my money..
Charity na the bus stop wey dey before Oshodi...
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by sCun: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Sagamite: Without a shadow of a doubt!!!

Not only half, virtually all!

This is an idea that has always been in my head before Billy beat me to it. cheesy

I aint leaving shitloads of money for my kids. Let them go out there and make theirs.

WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A FCKING DOUBT!

I think differently.
See this wretched negro referring to Bill Gates like one of his pals.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by samdede(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Yes I will.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by chronique(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Yes. Even before I become a billionaire
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2013
yes i can,but a beta option would be investing in the economy and creating wealth for the poor/needy.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by adezjamz(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Tonniey: I will make sure I sponsor enough nigerian students to study in havard and oxford university so that some opportunists who had d grace to school there wont come here and rubbish Nigerian students telling them they are not employeable!!!
That's statement still make me sad whenever I remember it.
I will also make sure that I touch all the higher institution I attended here so dat many will school on scholarships and there won't b need for money 2 finance their project or research work. (Imagine u submitted your research proposal to your supervisor nd he collected d fund bt neva intimate u nd u still went on paying through ur nose for the research and @ d long run, when he/she writes a paper from your work, ur name will appear in d last author!!!)

Good Bookworm

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Sagamite(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2013
sCun: See this wretched negro referring to Bill Gates like one of his pals.

Of course I can name him like a pal.

It is fucktards like you that have low intelligence and have no future that can't. grin
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Leo2flex(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yea,I will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 / Dangote In Competition Trouble As Ibeto Cement Reopens / Shocking News! Bankphb Sacks Over 1,000 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.