Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? (9328 Views)

10 Steps To How To Grow Your Fortune Producing Pop Corn / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Knaruto(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
not neccessarily....but i would initaite a scheme whereby every person in ma state gets a private social security sum of $1000 thats roughly 160k or so
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by bloodymary92(f): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jasi7: AM I MAD...?
yes u are!
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Davidbanky(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
I won't o ... 25%
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by oluchiesther(f): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yes, i will donate it to charity,
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by amb962(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Charity starts by responding to the needs of your neighbor who is in need. you can be charitable and affect the life of someone without having a kobo, or billions, by just showing love and care to those all around us.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by nke001: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
For every donation, Newton's 3rd law applies!
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yes, i will. I know i cannot spend a $100billion on myself during my life time. I will give half of it away. I have promised God that long ago...

Just waiting on him. No matter how smart i am, God giveth the power to make wealth... I used to think wealth belonged to intelligent people but now i know its all by God's grace... Even dull people make wealth...
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by cachal: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
To be sincere, I won't give the money to anyone to handle, be it registered or illegal organisation. I would rather build a school were people can learn till high institution for free.
Re: If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? by binhozie(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Billionaire in what currency pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unity Bank Retires 500 Workers / Dangote In Competition Trouble As Ibeto Cement Reopens / An Acre of Farm With Structure,Can Be Use For Cow, Pig, Rearing For Sale At #6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.