Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Defend Catholic Teachings Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Defend Catholic Teachings Here (21596 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Deleted
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Ukuts gp: I have another question and the question is: why do the catholic add their traditional and tales by moonlight story book to their bible?

That is neither Catholic doctrine nor practice.

We are talking about Catholic doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Again on the matter of "tradition" and specifically in relation to the canon of the Bible: here the Roman Catholic Church clearly does NOT keep to tradition at all! wink

At their council of Trent as late as the 16th century in AD1546, they voted specifically to go against loooooong established Christian tradition!

Here is how they voted for their own Roman Catholic Bible to include the Apocrypha as canonical:

Those in favour = 25
Those against = 15
Abstained = 16

Thus only 25 Roman Catholic bishops/representatives voted to include the Apocrypha in the Roman Catholic Bible. Even among those voting, the majority of 31 could NOT support including the Apocrypha with 15 clearly against it. cheesy

Meanwhile, the testimony of the "church fathers" for a thousand years before then has always been that the Apocrypha is not part of the Christian canon. True tradition is that the Apocrypha is not part of the Christian canon!

Even leading Roman Catholics including Roman Catholic "church fathers" have always historically said that the Apocrypha is not part of the canon ---- according to tradition! Examples include Jerome, Gregory the Great, Erasmus, Cajetan etc etc

The position of the Eastern "church fathers" is also clear evidence that the Apocrypha is not part of the canon ---- according to tradition!

In fact the canon of Trent with which the Roman Catholics included the Apocrypha is the aberration --- and it goes against tradition!

On this particular matter, the Roman Catholics are NOT keeping to tradition --- and any claim to tradition to support the Roman Catholic Bible will be based on a very clear lie! I know the one argument they will want to use --- but I will wait for it to come up before addressing it. wink

smiley

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2013
I am not a catholic critic but if you want to know more amazing facts about the catholic church visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507330/amazing-facts-pope-roman-catholic/2
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by truthislight: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2013
I was content just reading your views and not jumping in untill you pen those on red below.

italo: My earlier statement regarding this is not a categorical statement meaning the principle for the Canon of the NT is not in the Bible. I said, 'if I must give you one tradition that isnt in the Bible.' I deliberately pointed that out because you Protestants expect everything "scriptural" to be explicitly spelt out in Scripture. So based on your Protestant belief, none of you can tell me that the Canon of the New Testament is scriptural, rather, it is Tradition, yet you adhere to it. That's the point I was trying to drive home.But indeed, the Principle for every Tradition can be found in scripture, to one degree or another, even the Canon of the NT.That's the contradiction in their theology we have been pointing out for ages. In sticking to the 27 books (not explicitly listed in the Bible), they put their faith in Catholic Tradition.In even accepting the authorship and authenticity of the books of the NT, they put their faith in Catholic Tradition. But in the usage and interpretation of the same books, they reject and then demonize Catholic Tradition.That is the gross contradiction and hypocrisy that we complain about.

The 27 books of the NT are not "catholic traditions" or anything remotely resembling succh. Since such a word began to be used in the 2nd ce.

And all 27 books are products of the 1st century ce.

The teaching of the NT are exclusive of the apostles of christ for christians.

Luke and Mark are disciples of christ and in close association with the apostles as can be seen from the reading of the book of 'Acts of the apostles'.

This Two individual did not angaged in 'teaching', but reported History.

When you look at the NT from hence, you know how it came about, hence completely and absolutely devoid of anything referencing it as "catholic traditions".

How this books whose writing was all done in the 1st century ce can be called "catholic tradition" when the word catholic was first ever use in the 2nd century beats reasonable reasons.

The NT then is the product of christ Apostles. QED.

If any other book or books should join in the writings of christ Apostles, you first have to prove that the writer of the book or books was an apostle of christ Jesus.

This line is a streight line.

Any that wish to confused it is only confusing himself in an effort to asign the effort of the apostles to RCC.

May the reader use decernment.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by truthislight: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Enigma: Ah, interesting that Roman Catholics on this thread now seem to have abandoned the claim that Damasus was the first to "canonise" the Bible at some council of Rome in 382. Of course that claim has to be abandoned because, as we have shown, it is a lie based on a forged document. cheesy

But then we still see the claim that "the canon was first decided at Hippo". This is another lie of course but the Roman Catholics have to hang onto it because otherwise the false claim that the Roman Catholics canonised the Bible in the 4th century is completely shattered. Let us set the lie in stark relief for the benefit of people genuinely interested in understanding these matters.

1. There is no canon that Roman Catholics can produce from Hippo! Some of them try to claim that they can use the later councils of Carthage to "reconstruct" what must have happened at Hippo. They are not to be trusted as it is believed that they are even tampering with the documents from Carthage! cheesy

2. Neither Hippo nor Carthage was a Roman Catholic council. They were only regional or "provincial" African councils as even leading Roman Catholics including "Cardinal" Cajetan admit! wink

3. If we stick to the 4th century alone, the canon and list presented by Athanasius in AD 367 came before anything that Roman Catholics can claim as a canon that they made. smiley

4. In any event, the canon of the Bible dates back to the late first century before there was any such thing as either "the Catholic Church" or the Roman Catholic Church. wink

cool

^^^^

Thanks for the above.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2013
^^^ They are deliberately using confusing, in fact misleading, expressions or statements.

Ask them to clarify between:

1. Roman Catholic tradition
2. "Catholic" tradition
3. Christian tradition; or
4. Church tradition.

Roman Catholic tradition is the one that led to the aberration of treating the Apocrypha as part of the canon ----- contrary to true Christian tradition! wink

smiley

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by adsonstone: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2013
italo: My earlier statement regarding this is not a categorical statement meaning the principle for the Canon of the NT is not in the Bible. I said, 'if I must give you one tradition that isnt in the Bible.' I deliberately pointed that out because you Protestants expect everything "scriptural" to be explicitly spelt out in Scripture. So based on your Protestant belief, none of you can tell me that the Canon of the New Testament is scriptural, rather, it is Tradition, yet you adhere to it.

lets examine the 'NT canon tradition' or catholic tradition or whatever you may call it..... did not originate from the Apostles.

What we have ie: the Gospels and the Epistles are works of the apostles and other insipired men meant for the church. I guess you dont expect these to be ignored by the church.

The Holy Spirit instructs that traditions that are learnt from the Apostles should be adhered to...not the roman catholic tradition or 'canon tradition'

To make things easier,
What exactly are these traditions of the apostles?
Just name at least one of these traditions that the Bible is silent about (that was what I requested in the first place).

italo:
That's the point I was trying to drive home.But indeed, the Principle for every Tradition can be found in scripture, to one degree or another, even the Canon of the NT.That's the contradiction in their theology we have been pointing out for ages.In sticking to the 27 books (not explicitly listed in the Bible), they put their faith in Catholic Tradition.In even accepting the authorship and authenticity of the books of the NT, they put their faith in Catholic Tradition. But in the usage and interpretation of the same books, they reject and then demonize Catholic Tradition.That is the gross contradiction and hypocrisy that we complain about.

Thank God you admitted re-affirmed the bold.

....and you mentioned something about 'accepting the books and disregarding the explanation' (re-phrased) as hypocrisy.
Thats no hypocrisy, those epistles are from the apostles and they state that they can be self-understood though there are some 'uneasy' parts which can as well be understood with a comprehensive study...all these with the Holy Spirit's guidance.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by italo: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2013
truthislight:
The 27 books of the NT are not "catholic traditions" or anything remotely resembling succh. Since such a word began to be used in the 2nd ce.

And all 27 books are products of the 1st century ce.

The teaching of the NT are exclusive of the apostles of christ for christians.

Luke and Mark are disciples of christ and in close association with the apostles as can be seen from the reading of the book of 'Acts of the apostles'.

This Two individual did not angaged in 'teaching', but reported History.

When you look at the NT from hence, you know how it came about, hence completely and absolutely devoid of anything referencing it as "catholic traditions".

How this books whose writing was all done in the 1st century ce can be called "catholic tradition" when the word catholic was first ever use in the 2nd century beats reasonable reasons.

The NT then is the product of christ Apostles. QED.

If any other book or books should join in the writings of christ Apostles, you first have to prove that the writer of the book or books was an apostle of christ Jesus.

This line is a streight line.

Any that wish to confused it is only confusing himself in an effort to asign the effort of the apostles to RCC.

May the reader use decernment.

Peace.

Oh yeah?! The followers of Christ were first called Christians in Antioch; does that mean that the converts at Pentecost were not Christians? Does that mean that Christianity started at Antioch? Imagine Italo was named "italo" 8days after his birth; does that mean that crying baby at birth was not italo? You see that your logic is very very poor and faulty.

It was the same Church founded on the Apostles that St. Ignatius called "Catholic Church" in 110AD to differentiate from the many heretical sects that were springing up at the time. It was its first leaders that wrote the books of the NT. There were far far more than these 27 books (including forgeries and uninspired books) in circulation among Christians. It was this same Church founded on the Apostles - The Catholic Church that decided that these 27 would make up the NT and the many others would not make it.

So anyone who has never read the other books but says they are not scripture (like you and the other Protestants) is putting faith in Catholic Tradition.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2013
A person who becomes a Christian tomorrow is part of the Church of Christ that started on the day of Pentecost; he is a Christian just as the people of Antioch who were first called Christian. He is part of the apostolic tradition because he shares the apostolic faith.

An assembly of Christians that starts tomorrow is part of the Church of Christ that started on the day of Pentecost; it is a Church just like the churches e.g. that met in Prisca's house and other people's houses and other churches referred to by the apostles and Paul especially. That 'new' Church is part of the apostolic tradition in keeping to the faith of the apostles and it is part of the catholic i.e. universal Church.

Oh, by the way, is a fat LIE that the people who wrote the New Testament were Roman Catholics. It is a lie just in the same way that some Roman Catholics claim that Jesus and the apostles were Roman Catholics. The lie is sooo ridiculous it should simply be laughed at! grin

cool

2 Likes

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Oh by the way, it can be easily demonstrated that the Roman Catholic faith in fact contradicts the apostolic faith! wink

At the heart of the Roman Catholic organisation's faith and doctrine are: (a) the "supremacy" of the "pope"; and (b) papal "infallibility"!

The apostles and early Christians did NOT know of let alone believe either of these things! wink

smiley
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ukutsgp(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
I have a question and the question is: why are the catholic afraid of Enigma?

2 Likes

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Enigma: I wish to say one thing here about "tradition" as used by Roman Catholics. Many Roman Catholics, and even more so on Nairaland, are actually not even clear on what their denomination means by "tradition". There are also some who simply use the word "tradition" for anything they do that cannot be supported by Scripture.

On the other hand, Roman Catholic teaching is that for "tradition" to be upheld, it must be uniformly supported by the "church fathers". Thus if there is disagreement among the "fathers" the teaching is not really established
this isn't exactly true, we dont need 100% of the fathers to teach a doctrine before it is considered sacred Tradition, i only need a majority.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Enigma: I wish to say one thing here about "tradition" as used by Roman Catholics. Many Roman Catholics, and even more so on Nairaland, are actually not even clear on what their denomination means by "tradition". There are also some who simply use the word "tradition" for anything they do that cannot be supported by Scripture.

On the other hand, Roman Catholic teaching is that for "tradition" to be upheld, it must be uniformly supported by the "church fathers". Thus if there is disagreement among the "fathers" the teaching is not really established
this isn't exactly true, we dont need 100% of the fathers to teach a doctrine before it is considered sacred Tradition, i only need a majority witnessing to what was recieved.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
adsonstone:

my answer: NO

Kindly re-read Italo's post that prompted that reply.

By the way, He has replied and his respose is quite satisfactory.
forgive me dear, it seems i misunderstood you.

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Gombs(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice informative thread. Enigma and truthslight

Those were some good history class I have ever enjoined...for God knows how long

Where is Chukwudi and Sal C?
Italo seems to be shooting his foot...and taking some real beating.

I'm not a Church (any denomination) Critic...but let me just say things that puzzle me

The Catholic church 'assumes' that Peter was the first
Pope and the earthly head of the church, but the Bible
never says this once.

Popes do not marry, although Peter did (Mat. 8:14; I Cor. 9:5). If he was actually the '1st pope' 'ordained by Jesus' it would be logical to follower his pattern, no?

The Bible never speaks of Peter being in Rome, and it was Paul, not Peter, who wrote the epistle to the Romans. Or was Peter a Pope from Asia?

In the New Testament, Paul wrote 100 chapters with 2,325 verses, while Peter wrote only 8 chapters with 166 verses. In Peter's first epistle he stated that he was simply "an apostle of Jesus Christ," not a Pope (I Pet. 1:1).

Roman Catholics believe that Mary, the mother of
Jesus, remained a virgin after the birth of Jesus (though Mark 6 v3 says Jesus had brothers and sisters-notice the plural) and that Mary was sinless all of her life. Though she called God her SAVIOUR luke 1v47...saviour from what? Jesus was sinless because he had NO sin nature... he was born of the woman- not man's seed (Gen 3v15) Jesus is the Woman's 'seed' in Gen 3v15 that bruised the head of the serpent. Remember a woman has no seed, only a man. That was why Jesus came not by the seed of a man, if he did he would have sin nature from Adam..that's why He is called the 2nd Adam. He did not have roots to the first Adam. He is the ONLY man that came from the seed of a Woman (immaculate conception) a total science impossibility. So, saviour from what was Mary referring to?

She is worshiped (or honored, can't be sure which word to use) in the Catholic church as the "Mother of God" and the "Queen of Heaven." St. Bernard stated that she was crowned "Queen of Heaven" by God the Father, and that she currently sits upon a throne in Heaven making intercession for Christians.

The Bible however, teaches otherwise. In the Bible, Jesus was only her "firstborn" son, according to Matthew 1:25, Luke 2:23 because she later had other children as well (Mt. 13:55; Gal. 1:19wink.

There's only ONE mediator between God and men, and it isn't Mary (I Tim. 2:5).

The last time we heard of Mary in the Bible she was
praying WITH the disciples, not being prayed to BY
the disciples (Acts 1:14). The Bible never exalts Mary
above anyone else.

Like I said these puzzled me and made me leave the catholic church...(Originally born in the Anglican church)

I hope italo and co wud explain better

2 Likes

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
DrummaBoy: It is my hope that Pentecostals can read this thread and see what the error of General Overseerism can lead; from the way Roman Catholics have turned Christ's innocuous words to Peter to Him ordaining peter a pope with possibility of a successor. Indeed the Reformation is the greatest to Christ body following His first coming. I have heard of Catholic theologians but not read any. I praise Italo; atleast he knows what he saying... Not like these Pentecostals - I will reserve names for now.
the fact that the apostles have successors isn't an assumption it is a fact and is back by both scriptures, church history and the testimony of the early church. Don't simply make an unfounded assumption. And lastly there have always been catholic theologians, we probably invented theology as an academic discipline years befor the luther revolted, even luther studied theology under sumbody.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Gombs(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Enigma: A propos the book of Maccabees, here are just two major Roman Catholics who state that they are not in the "Bible" or canon. smiley

Jerome
:

"As the Church reads the books of Judith and Tobit and Maccabees but does not receive them among the canonical Scriptures, so also it reads Wisdom and Ecclesiasticus for the edification of the people, not for the authoritative confirmation of doctrine."

Per "pope" Gregory I or Gregory the Great

Just before referring to the Maccabees, he said

With reference to which particular we are not acting irregularly, if from the books, though not Canonical, yet brought out for the edifying of the Church, we bring forward testimony.”

There are still many others we can point to ............. wink

Meanwhile the lies about Carthage have been exposed on other threads, if necessary all I have to do is copy and paste from one made earlier. cheesy

cool
for posterity you should give links, don't just say he said, and the polite thing to do is ask why this is this not claim "they are liars".

1 Like

Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: this isn't exactly true, we dont need 100% of the fathers to teach a doctrine before it is considered sacred Tradition, i only need a majority witnessing to what was recieved.

A "majority" --- yeah, like the majority of the "Tridentine fathers" who voted for the Roman Catholic Bible and Apocrypha by

25 in favour
15 against
16 abstained

Whereas the vast majority over more than a thousand years said that the Apocrypha is not part of the canon! wink

Oh and like the "majority" who did not see Matthew 16 (and equivalents) as giving Rome some "jurisdiction" or "supremacy"! grin

smiley
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: for posterity you should give links, don't just say he said, and the polite thing to do is ask why this is this not claim "they are liars".

You don't tell me what to do or what links to give.

And of course you conveniently "forget" that I have given the links on a number of occasions in the past.

If you can prove that the quotes are lies, let us see you do it. wink

smiley
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
kcjazz: Nice thread so far...

Meanwhile my question is... Since the Catholic church is regarded as the "one true "church, whats the churches stand on other Christians (secessionists) making heaven?
he is condemned if he knows d truth but freely rejects it and refuses to hold it. For those who do not know then mercy of God is there.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Enigma:
...... By the way, there is some confusion still in Roman Catholic teaching here: the teaching also suggests that those who know what Roman Catholics claim and reject it cannot obtain salvation. That is, even Moslems or people ignorant of Roman Catholic doctrine may be better off than informed people who reject Roman Catholicism! Na so! grin grin grin

smiley
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oh, and this one too!

Enigma: ..... Historically, they have held that other Christians are heretics and anathema and in effect are all going to hell. Strictly speaking this position still remains on their books and some more "traditional" Catholics say it is the only position. ..... smiley

cool
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
adsonstone:

alright then.
We're moving fine so far.

If all traditions' principles are found in the bible and the only one left out is the NT itself, now, those who use the bible (applying its principles) and make use of the NT (having exactly 27 books), can it be concluded that they follow tradition?
in a sense they follow tradition, atleast in using 27 books, but using 27 books isn't the only tradition. Accepting one and throwing away the rest is hypocrisy.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Gombs(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Enigma:

...... By the way, there is some confusion still in Roman
Catholic teaching here: the teaching also suggests
that those who know what Roman Catholics claim and
reject it cannot obtain salvation.
That is, even
Moslems or people ignorant of Roman Catholic
doctrine may be better off than informed people
who reject Roman Catholicism! Na so!

Adonblivit

Really? shocked

I am damned then!?
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by kcjazz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: he is condemned if he knows d truth but freely rejects it and refuses to hold it. For those who do not know then mercy of God is there.

Haha totally untrue in this context. Italo even answered better even if he puts "other" Christians together with unbelievers.

If you think other Christians that disagree with some of your doctrines are condemned then why does your Catholic Hymn Book have hymns from protestants? I would like to know how many hymns were composed by Roman Catholics that are listed in that book?

Popular Hymns like Trust and Obey, I surrender, Pass me not only gentle saviour, Amazing grace, It is well... just to name a few are sang at evening masses everyday. If you condemn the other Christians why sing their hymns and have the guts to add to to your Catholic Hymn Book? Again like the Bible you compile from others and claim ownership.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Conner44: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please let christians worship God in peace however they feel like. There is no organization that hasn't gone through problems or person on this earth that isn't a sinner

Stop judging other religions, it is the individual right of every human being to seek for salvation so far as it is through Jesus Christ our Lord and PERSONAL savior. Today churches are rampant and there is a vast variety of doctrines and ministries, just pick one that is okay for your soul and which gives you inner peace. We all were not born on the same day and we will never die on the same day.

If your church and doctrines make you happy then it's okay to be proud of it, if you find fault then confront them but if after confrontation you lack satisfactory answers then you can ignite adventure and try other doctrines. Remember it's the same faith that will make your doctrines work for you.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Gombs:

Adonblivit

Really? shocked

I am damned then!?

^^ Well two Roman Catholics have said on this thread that those who "know" the Roman Catholic Church to be the "true church" and yet reject it are damned.

Well, I suppose we can rely on technicalities and say we only do not "believe" that the Roman Catholic Church is the true Church; not that we "know" it but reject it. wink

grin
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Enigma(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Meanwhile on the claim about "tradition" and "majority", I am reminded of a quote attributed to "pope" Pius IX,

"The Tradition is I"! grin grin

Oh and because I choose to be extra generous on this one occasion, those who want "links" can search here https://archive.org/stream/historydogma04speigoog/historydogma04speigoog_djvu.txt

cool
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Syncan(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
adsonstone:

kindly explain your observation.

What do you mean by 'positive and negative'?

I believe you know, for your later posts suggest a balance.
Re: Defend Catholic Teachings Here by Ubenedictus(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Enigma:
A "majority" --- yeah, like the majority of the "Tridentine fathers" who voted for the Roman Catholic Bible and Apocrypha by

25 in favour
15 against
16 abstained

Whereas the vast majority over more than a thousand years said that the Apocrypha is not part of the canon! wink

Oh and like the "majority" who did not see Matthew 16 (and equivalents) as giving Rome some "jurisdiction" or "supremacy"! grin

smiley
my dear, your blend of sacasm doesn't make for a discussion it makes for a mudslingling parade, a free for all fight. I abstain frm such. If you wish to make a discussion kindly and politely do so, if you can only use sacasm and well conceal insults then weldn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Anglican Church Members Protest Against Their Bishop In Delta For Looting (Pics) / Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Satanic Suggestions While Serving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.