Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? (755 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
I've heard about two Men of God, from the same church, threatening people with curses. One is a Parish Pastor, the other is a Provincial Pastor.
They start threatening fire and Brimstone at the slightest provocation, saying they have the right to curse their workers/ministers simply because they have authority over them.
There was a time RCCG was holding Ministerial Conference, there was a particular book the ministers were supposed to buy for N1000. The Pastor-in-charge of the province said it was mandatory for every minister to get the book and he was going to PRONOUNCE A CURSE into the Life of anyone who doesn't buy it.

Is buying a book a sure ticket to heaven Or what if some of them can't even afford to buy it How can a mere mortal like you start threatening one with curses. Is it right??
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by Christianos: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
angry
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by DrummaBoy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
IamTitanium: I've heard about two Men of God, from the same church, threatening people with curses. One is a Parish Pastor, the other is a Provincial Pastor.
They start threatening fire and Brimstone at the slightest provocation, saying they have the right to curse their workers/ministers simply because they have authority over them.
There was a time RCCG was holding Ministerial Conference, there was a particular book the ministers were supposed to buy for N1000. The Pastor-in-charge of the province said it was mandatory for every minister to get the book and he was going to PRONOUNCE A CURSE into the Life of anyone who doesn't buy it.

Is buying a book a sure ticket to heaven Or what if some of them can't even afford to buy it How can a mere mortal like you start threatening one with curses. Is it right??

There is nothing Christian about cursing another human being talk less a believer. Beware of such pastors!
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by nora544: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
IamTitanium: I've heard about two Men of God, from the same church, threatening people with curses. One is a Parish Pastor, the other is a Provincial Pastor.

I know that is tru. I know also that this pastors have to look that there followers buy the books and the CDs of there so called great man of God Adeboye. There was not a time it is still the same, that it is mandatory that the churches sell the books of Adeboye and that every Pastor has every book and all from him. Adeboye is a dictator and not a real man of God.
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
nora544: I know that is tru. I know also that this pastors have to look that there followers buy the books and the CDs of there so called great man of God Adeboye. There was not a time it is still the same, that it is mandatory that the churches sell the books of Adeboye and that every Pastor has every book and all from him. Adeboye is a dictator and not a real man of God.
Adeboye has no idea something like that is going on, so we can't blame him c;
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by nora544: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
IamTitanium: Adeboye has no idea something like that is going on, so we can't blame him c;

Sorry but he knows best what is going on in his church, and why his jet is registered in an other country and not in nigeria , sorry i know more about this so called great flamboyant man of God.
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
nora544: Sorry but he knows best what is going on in his church, and why his jet is registered in an other country and not in nigeria , sorry i know more about this so called great flamboyant man of God.
Are you his daughter-in-law??lol. But really, is it bad for a man of God to have a jet
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yes it is, there's biblical evidence.
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
aManFromMars: Yes it is, there's biblical evidence.
Okay, spill c;
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by odizeey(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
nora544:

I know that is tru. I know also that this pastors have to look that there followers buy the books and the CDs of there so called great man of God Adeboye. There was not a time it is still the same, that it is mandatory that the churches sell the books of Adeboye and that every Pastor has every book and all from him. Adeboye is a dictator and not a real man of God.
who knw wetyn happen to dis one after dis post
Re: Is It Biblical For Men Of God To Threaten People with Curses ? by Lionpikin(m): 1:23am On Nov 22, 2013
aManFromMars: Yes it is, there's biblical evidence.
Please, I would love to see the evidence...my Pastor does the same thing.....

(1) (Reply)

Did the Christ of Christmas Claim to Be God? / Do Catholics Read The Bible? / Complete Prophecies Of The Year 2014 By Dr. D.k Olukoya Of Mountain Of Fire.w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.