Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland (1913 Views)

What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? / Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day / Whats The Craziest Post You Have Read On 9iraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Damn! I thought I was crazy, but damn! This GSKING guy is awesome. cheesy
I admire your crazy acts, sire
I can't wait to get to your level, sire. cheesy I'm working on it, though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Austeenx: Damn! I thought I was crazy, but damn! This GSKING guy is awesome. cheesy
I can't wait to get to your level, sire. cheesy I'm working on it, though. cheesy
You're Welcome...cheesy

*waving at my fans*gringringrin
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Austeenx: Damn! I thought I was crazy, but damn! This GSKING guy is awesome. cheesy

[size=20pt]SIRE PLS DONT GET TO THIS NIGGA LEVEL

COS THIS NIGGA IS AS GOOD AS DEAD !!!!!!!!!

IN SHORT HE IS A WORKING CORPSE[/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
GSKing:
You're Welcome...cheesy

*waving at my fans*gringringrin

[size=20pt]HOW STUPID......

MORE PRIDE THE FASTEST WAY TO FALL[/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
packman:

[size=20pt]HOW STUPID......

MORE PRIDE THE FASTEST WAY TO FALL[/size]
We are humans in this world and some of us are bound to go astray... just like my 13 years old little bro, packman whines like a lad approaching puberty... but no matter how warped your view of reality is, I'm sure you'll understand if I call you an ediot...

while trying to convert me to your cherry-picking religion called Christianity, you apply force, aggression, insults, name calling, idiocy, ignorance and foolishness, which seems to me to be yielding your much promising results...undecided

This is one of your comments on a front page topic today...
packman: [size=20pt]LOL....... THATS HOW IT GOES

GOOD FOR THE BOY THOUGH.... angry angry angry angry angry angry

THIEF NA THIEF ..........................

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I EXPECT[b] LAMIDO SONS
TO BE PUT ON THE EXPRESS WAY AND TRUCKS OF DANGOTE CARRYING HEAVY CEMENT SMASH AND CLIMB THEM .............................[/b]

SINCE THATS HOW THE LAW SHOULD FOLLOW........................ [/size]

Packman Sir, with due respect, You are one of the most foolish people brought into this world years ago.
You preach Christianity and clearly, the above post is not surprising, cos nairaland Christians think alike.

Screaming HELL HELL HELL throughout yesterday, you posted comments like someone on hard drugs...

seriously, I laugh at you... typing like a saint, you're so full of shiit... picking verses of the bible to suit you immediate purpose and after a while, your righteousness flies out of the window...grin

YOU BELIEVE IN A GOD THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN YOU...

YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE AND IF HE DOES, HE MUST BE A CHRONIC ALCOHOLIC TO HAVE HIBERNATED FOR 2000 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!

AFRICAN CHRISTIANS DON'T PERMIT MEN TO WEAR DRESSES AND KEEP LONG HAIRS, BELIEVING SUCH PERSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OPPOSITE GENDER... WELL, YEEZUS WAS A BLOODY CROSSDRESSING DRAG QUEEN... FROM THE AFRICAN VIEW OF APPAREL ADDORNMENT OF COURSE... YOUR SON OF god WAS GAY!!!

IF YEEZUS EXISTED, HE IS DEAD AND SHOULD BE FORGOTTEN!!!

NECROMANCY IS ALLOWED AS FAR AS YOU CAN NAME THE LATE ENTITY HOLY SPIRIT!!!

PS: CHRISTIANITY IS MADNESS, GOD IS THE GREATEST FOOL IN HISTORY, YEEZUS WAS HOMOSEXUAL AND PRACTICED IT OPENLY, HOLY SPIRIT IS A SHAM, JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS.

PACKMAN, CRY ME A RIVER!!!

ATHEISM IS THE WAY!

1 Like

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by blessed4ril(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
packman:

And u r a lazy corpse right?

U can stil make ur point witout been insultin!!!
Nairaland I hail ooo!

Am out!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
packman:

hmmm... and u say ur a Christian, too bad.
I will convert to Christianity the day I meet someone that is christ like.

1 Like

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by obyrich(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
stoned:

Food for thought.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
GSKing:
We are humans in this world and some of us are bound to go astray... just like my 13 years old little bro, packman whines like a lad approaching puberty... but no matter how warped your view of reality is, I'm sure you'll understand if I call you an ediot...

while trying to convert me to your cherry-picking religion called Christianity, you apply force, aggression, insults, name calling, idiocy, ignorance and foolishness, which seems to me to be yielding your much promising results...undecided

Packman Sir, with due respect, You are one of the most foolish people brought into this world years ago.
You preach Christianity and clearly, the above post is not surprising, cos nairaland Christians think alike.

Screaming HELL HELL HELL throughout yesterday, you posted comments like someone on hard drugs...

seriously, I laugh at you... typing like a saint, you're so full of shiit... picking verses of the bible to suit you immediate purpose and after a while, your righteousness flies out of the window...grin

YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE AND IF HE DOES, HE MUST BE A CHRONIC ALCOHOLIC TO HAVE HIBERNATED FOR 2000 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!

AFRICAN CHRISTIANS DON'T PERMIT MEN TO WEAR DRESSES AND KEEP LONG HAIRS, BELIEVING SUCH PERSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OPPOSITE GENDER... WELL, YEEZUS WAS A BLOODY CROSSDRESSING DRAG QUEEN... FROM THE AFRICAN VIEW OF APPAREL ADDORNMENT OF COURSE... YOUR SON OF god WAS GAY!!!

PS: CHRISTIANITY IS MADNESS, GOD IS THE GREATEST FOOL IN HISTORY, YEEZUS WAS HOMOSEXUAL AND PRACTICED IT OPENLY, HOLY SPIRIT IS A SHAM, JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS.

ATHEISM IS THE WAY!

Historical Mother of Zeus!!!!! shockedshocked

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by ProfessorD(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
I bow my head in shame when i see some christians behave this way @ GSking Jesus loves you
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 2:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Professor D.:
I bow my head in shame when i see some christians behave this way @ GSking Jesus loves you
Dude, take a bike and zoom off this thread now!
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by greatgod2012(f): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
We christians are suppose to be the salt and light of the world, if those of us who are christians cannot show love to those who are not, how can we win them over to God.
The bible says "let your light so shine before men that when they see the light, they will glorify your father who is in heaven"

@op, how are you showing the light with all these your comments Bro, im not judging you o, but if atheists can know that you dont repay evil for evil, how much more you, who are suppose to be more knowledgable in the word of God.

Sincerely, sincerely, i love the atheists, they are realists, they rarely show wickedness, they are most times humane, i've worked with many of them, and no one, i repeat, no one in about 6 that i've worked with that we aint still friends till today, the only thing that it's just left for them is to go through Jesus who is the way, apart from not confessing Jesus as Lord, nothing about them is awkward.

However, i still believe God created us with goodwill; ability to make a choice, and they have made their choice, i dont think it's the prerogative of anybody to condemn the path they have chosen, we can persuade, but not comdemn, we can show them the way by our love and our way of life, but not hating them, because they are also in the image of God.

Lastly, we all need the grace and mercy of God in our lives and we shall all get it in abundance, so that we may be counted worthy on that day. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
greatgod2012: We christians are suppose to be the salt and light of the world, if those of us who are christians cannot show love to those who are not, how can we win them over to God.
The bible says "let your light so shine before men that when they see the light, they will glorify your father who is in heaven"

@op, how are you showing the light with all these your comments Bro, im not judging you o, but if atheists can know that you dont repay evil for evil, how much more you, who are suppose to be more knowledgable in the word of God.

Sincerely, sincerely, i love the atheists, they are realists, they rarely show wickedness, they are most times humane, i've worked with many of them, and no one, i repeat, no one in about 6 that i've worked with that we aint still friends till today, the only thing that it's just left for them is to go through Jesus who is the way, apart from not confessing Jesus as Lord, nothing about them is awkward.

However, i still believe God created us with goodwill; ability to make a choice, and they have made their choice, i dont think it's the prerogative of anybody to condemn the path they have chosen, we can persuade, but not comdemn, we can show them the way by our love and our way of life, but not hating them, because they are also in the image of God.

Lastly, we all need the grace and mercy of God in our lives and we shall all get it in abundance, so that we may be counted worthy on that day. Amen.

Where is coogar? I need a standing ovation GIF for the above.
May your well of wisdom never dry, ma-am! cool
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
greatgod2012: We christians are suppose to be the salt and light of the world, if those of us who are christians cannot show love to those who are not, how can we win them over to God.

This Gif,is a gift from me to You cool

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by ademipeju(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
johnwizey: GSking, you are a waste of sperm
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by ademipeju(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
GSKing:

ATHEISM IS THE WAY!
this guy is sumtin else you would surely regret.... Rubbish
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Kcxee(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello christians is because of GSking dat we r called christians leave him to God. God knw wat best 4 him pls 4get him abeg.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
stoned:

i may not be upright in my way

but please i would tell you Christianity is personal.....

pls dont follow my ways neither that man GSKING i beg off......

Even a blind man would see were that man is heading to.......
[size=20pt]
i am not being an angel or a saint [/size]
[size=15pt]
but GSKING WAS JSUT DISPLAYING STUPIDITY IN THE HIGHEST FORM [/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
packman:

i may not be upright in my way

but please i would tell you Christianity is personal.....

pls dont follow my ways neither that man GSKING i beg off......

Even a blind man would see were that man is heading to.......
[size=20pt]
i am not being an angel or a saint [/size]
[size=15pt]
but GSKING WAS JSUT DISPLAYING STUPIDITY IN THE HIGHEST FORM [/size]
dont need ur explanation, save it for God. he will need it on judgement day

1 Like

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
stoned:
dont need ur explanation, save it for God. he will need it on judgement day
Sweet!grin
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
stoned:
[size=30pt]dont need ur explanation, save it for God. he will need it on judgement day[/size]

[size=50pt]ok then [/size]

GSKing:
Sweet!grin

birds of the same feather

[size=20pt]you be Glad you gat an Accompany[/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
packman:

[size=50pt]ok then [/size]

birds of the same feather

[size=20pt]you be Glad you gat an Accompany[/size]
Grammatical decapitation!!!angry

ouch on your behalf.grin
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2013
GSKing:
Grammatical decapitation!!!angry

ouch on your behalf.grin

hmm..... ok

lets call it a thread but to you Gsking

dont care whether you are an ATHEIST

just know that your existence is GOD you breathing

till tomorrow is God

thats what i gat to say to you.......

thread close

FIRST OF ALL BELIEVE IN GOD

THEN RECEIVE JESUS

THEN BEG FOR FORGIVENESS.......

COS THE HOLYGHOST IS A CONSUMING FIRE

AND REMEMBER HEAVEN IS REAL......

HELL IS REAL...............

THREAD FINALLY CLOSE
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2013
finally!
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
GSKing: finally!

[size=20pt]finally give your life to Christ.[/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jeez I missed the fun. Where the hell was I? grin grin
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Can u rename d topic pls maybe an arrogant post 4rm an atheist will be better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Criminal! Female Prisioners Hold Beauty Contest In Brazilian Jail / How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park / Top10 Most Beautiful Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.