Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,486 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (289243 Views)

RoadNavĀ® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fogman:

Dvd cost N5k and facial fittings N10k. See image below of dvd available for your car

I don't want a DVD
I have one at my rear
I want an Android car stereo With full functions like DVD CD map media aux WiFi and browsing support
Seen some on aliexpress
Mybroda name ur price no time to talk much oh
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Readone35L:

I don't want a DVD
I have one at my rear
I want an Android car stereo With full functions like DVD CD map media aux WiFi and browsing support
Seen some on aliexpress

Sorry don't have what u want.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:29am On Aug 20, 2014
2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

Car DVD Player for ALL CARS
7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

RAM: 128MB
DIN Size: 2 DIN
Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 45W x4
Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): 58dB
Video Systems: PAL, NTSC, AUTO
AM Frequency Range: 522 to 1620KHz
FM Frequency Range: 87.5 to 108.0MHz
Compatibility: MOST CARS

Languages: English, plus others

Display

Screen Size: 7/8 Inch TFT LCD
Resolution: 800x480
Display: 16: 9
Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Micro SD Card Slot up to 32GB (4GB Included)
USB Drive Flash up to 32GB

Media Formats:

Video: AVI, MP4, WMV
Audio: MP3, WAV
Picture: JPEG
eBook: TXT
Discs: DVD, CD, VCD, MP3, CD-R
MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver

Analog TV Receiver
Automatic and Manual Search

Dimensions

Size: 220x135x168mm (L x W x D)
Weight: 2268g

Manufacturer Notes

This DVD Player is Region Free
To ensure your safety, the driver shall not watch TV or video or operate the player while driving for it may distract the driver from driving.

Prices:
GPS Navigation with Nigerian map Model is N65,000 Only

Non GPS Model N55,000 Only

Optional:
* Advance parking assist system N15,000
* Headrest Dvd player N35,000
* Headrest monitor N25,000

Note
* Installation cost N5,000
* The above price is for UNIVERSAL and some Toyota models dvd
* Prices for some cars dvds cost more (eg Honda, etc. Cal for price

[b]For inquiries/order: Please, Contact:
Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment on delivery/
installation
OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment before delivery
2. Payment on delivery to customer's designated contact in Lagos

PS: *F24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
* 90 Days Warranty with NO STORY!
* Image shown below may slightly differs depending on car model

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by belfar: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Fogman:

Thanks for your expectant business, the major features of the dvd are dvd player (compactible with all video and music format), Gps navigation and VOICE direction, bluetooth with ability to make calls directly from device without touching your phone, reverse camera, local tv receiver, FM, SD, Flash ports, etc will revert back with technical spec of Dvd.

We spoke yesterday and exchanged text this morning.
Find attached the photo of my dash.

I already have the Double DIN facial kit. Hope that helps.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2014
belfar:

We spoke yesterday and exchanged text this morning.
Find attached the photo of my dash.

I already have the Double DIN facial kit. Hope that helps.

With the facial kit shown below, you have solved the issue I anticipated. We now installed Universal double DIN.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by belfar: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fogman:

With the facial kit shown below, you have solved the issue I anticipated. We now installed Universal double DIN.

Fogman,

That's the same type of facial kit I have; however, I didn't get your last sentence.

Can we proceed now? I hope that my acquisition of the kit would reduce price..... no matter how small. wink wink smiley
I guess we can discussion how we can proceed with the install..... this week??
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
belfar:

Fogman,

That's the same type of facial kit I have; however, I didn't get your last sentence.

Can we proceed now? I hope that my acquisition of the kit would reduce price..... no matter how small. wink wink smiley
I guess we can discussion how we can proceed with the install..... this week??

Yes, we can proceed, will call you later today to schedule appointment. Cheers
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Double DIN Universal DVD GPS Navigation System Available in large quantities smiley

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
wink
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
smiley.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Over 50 units of Double DIN Universal DVD Navigation System straight from manufacturer is Available

Call for wholesale price

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Fogman: Over 50 units of Double DIN Universal DVD Navigation System straight from manufacturer is Available
Call for wholesale price

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2014
Installation mode activated
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2014
Fogman: 2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 50W x4

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Micro SD Card Slot up to 32GB

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver

Analog TV Receiver
Display

Manufacturer Notes

To ensure your safety, the driver shall not watch TV or video or operate the player while driving for it may distract the driver from driving.

Prices:
GPS Navigation with Nigerian map Model is from N65,000 Only

Non GPS Model from N55,000 Only

Optional:
* Headrest Dvd player N38,000
* Headrest monitor N27,000

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment on delivery/
installation

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

PS: *24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
A very busy weekend tomorrow, with 3 installations
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
smiley
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Installation mode activated

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2014
First of 3 installations for today started
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by abatically(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Fogman: First of 3 installations for today started

Bros, how much will u charge me to install in my honda accord eod
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
abatically:

Bros, how much will u charge me to install in my honda accord eod

N85k only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Emekayoung(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Readone35L:

I don't want a DVD
I have one at my rear
Seen some on aliexpress
Android kee? Na phone u wan buy put for there? undecided
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Emekayoung:
Android kee? Na phone u wan buy put for there? undecided

if you don't know don't argue
i'll show you some

This one has 3g and cam angry angry
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4-1-Android-Car-DVD-Stereo-Fastest-2GHZ-dual-Core-Capacitive-multi-Touch-Double-2-Din/1999085310.html

Android 4.1
multiple Touch Screen Accuracy, Sensitivity, Lasting, Anti-Frinction
Dual A9 Core 1GHZ CPU to handle any requests easily & Smoothly!!
8GB Flash Memory eto store numerous APPs, Games, Movies from Android Market!!
3D GPS to experience best Navigation!!
WiFi / 3G to Surf the Internet Anywhere you go!!!
Free Rear Camera For Safe Backing & Parking your car!
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Newest-2-Din-100-Pure-Android-4-1-Universal-Car-Dvd-Player-Pc-Gps-Navigation/1580294879.html
Even call function
and many more ..
so y d noise

Op if you cant get me. i'll search on one that fits and import my self
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2014
2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 50W x4

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Micro SD Card Slot up to 32GB

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver

Analog TV Receiver
Display

Manufacturer Notes

Prices:
GPS Navigation with Nigerian map Model is from N65,000 Only

Non GPS Model from N55,000 Only

Optional:
* Headrest Dvd player N38,000
* Headrest monitor N27,000

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment on delivery/
installation

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

PS: *24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.