Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (289540 Views)

RoadNavĀ® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tallboo: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fogman:

Ok, will dicuss with him and revert back.

Oga! Seems u r very busy cos up till now am yet to get a response from you.
Guess I should check someone else to fix it ASAP then.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by mayonikks: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
hello Sir,

How much will it cost to install the GPS Model etc for a Mitsubishi 2008 lancer Ex..

Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:28am On Apr 12, 2015
tallboo:

Oga! Seems u r very busy cos up till now am yet to get a response from you.
Guess I should check someone else to fix it ASAP then.

Oh! my apology. Please Send me your your phone no or sms the address to 08033677688.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tallboo: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Fogman:

Oh! my apology. Please Send me your your phone no or sms the address to 08033677688.

I have sent d address boss
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2015
tallboo:

I have sent d address boss

Seen. Will be there after service today. Regards
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tuco02: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2015
do you have that of 2005 c240 mercedes benz?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
tuco02:
do you have that of 2005 c240 mercedes benz?

No boss
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by shitshappen(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have seen most of the images sir, but I'm yet to see the reverse camera how it functions. I want one for my 08 carry, however I want to know if it will affect the quality of sound from the sound components. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
shitshappen:
I have seen most of the images sir, but I'm yet to see the reverse camera how it functions. I want one for my 08 carry, however I want to know if it will affect the quality of sound from the sound components. Thanks

The sound quality is as good as the original if not better.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by shitshappen(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Fogman:

The sound quality is as good as the original if not better.

Thank you sir, however you didn't answer my question about the reverse camera. I didn't see the image of reverse camera working in any of the images u posted. So how does it work? Does it come up immediately the reverse gear is engaged or do you need to push a button for it to come up.
Once again thank you.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
shitshappen:

Thank you sir, however you didn't answer my question about the reverse camera. I didn't see the image of reverse camera working in any of the images u posted. So how does it work? Does it come up immediately the reverse gear is engaged or do you need to push a button for it to come up.
Once again thank you.

Reverse Camera is automated when you engage reverse
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
shitshappen:

Once again thank you.

The reverse camera come up immediately you engage the reverse.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by msystem: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
hi i need DVD CD software covering Nigerian map for honda accord 2010 the gps is navteq reagards.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
msystem:
hi i need DVD CD software covering Nigerian map for honda accord 2010 the gps is navteq reagards.

Sorry, not available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2015
this is good stuuf, wonder where they are nw
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Available .
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2015
New installation underway
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.