Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (289662 Views)

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tallboo: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fogman:

Seen. Will be there after service today. Regards

Oga! Your engineer didn't do a good job on volvo jeep installation at Amuwo last yr.
I travelled out for a while and on getting back ...the connection seem shaky as most times the dvd gets switched on n off.
Now is totally off....
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
tallboo:

Oga! Your engineer didn't do a good job on volvo jeep installation at Amuwo last yr.
I travelled out for a while and on getting back ...the connection seem shaky as most times the dvd gets switched on n off.
Now is totally off....

You bought the dvd yourself and my engineer only assisted you to install over 2yrs now.
Unprofessiinal installation ll be obvious immedialy and after 2years plus.

The issue with it is not the connection but the Dvd you bought yourself. If i was the one that bought that dvd i would have requested for Amplifier connector to enable the dvd withstand the woofer, 8 speakers and amplifiers that comes with the vehicle. Your dvd cannot withstand the load again

Volvo is highly technical unlike Japanese. You recall after the installation lots of functions ceased until we connected a particular wire in the original deck and hid the deck. Obviously your dvd can not carry on again.

There are some vehicles i advice installing DVD on except the necessary hardwares are available. Just 2 days back i rejected an installation on a Volvo S80 because of the technalities involved.

Recently, a client called me that he just got a dvd for Mercedes Benz E350. I told him if his car comes Hamnan Kardon System that he will need to buy optic fiber cable cost $50 for the dvd to work He quickly agreed with , because the seller advice him also, but he thought he just wanted to sell his item. He bought it snd we installed and car is working optimally.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fogman:
2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

Car DVD Player for ALL CARS
7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

RAM: 128MB
DIN Size: 2 DIN
Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 50w x4
Compatibility: MOST CARS

Languages: English
Display

Screen Size: 7-8 Inch TFT LCD
Resolution: 800x480/ 1024×800
Display: 16: 9
Resistive Touchscreen

Memory
Micro SD Card Slot up to 16GB
USB Drive Flash up to 16GB

Media Formats:

Video: AVI, MP4, WMV
Audio: MP3, WAV
Picture: JPEG
Discs: DVD, CD, VCD, MP3, CD-R
MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Automatic and Manual Search
Display

Prices:
DVD GPS Navigation System with FREE Nigerian map is from N55,000 Only

Non GPS Model from N40,000 Only

Optional:
* Advance parking assist sensor system N15,000
(out of stock)
* Headrest Dvd player (Pair) N37,000
* Headrest monitor (Pair) N27,000

Note
* Analog TV receivee cost N5k (optional)
* FREE latest igo9 Nigerian map worth N7k.
* Installation cost (From N10,000 if you have your own gadget)
* The above price is for UNIVERSAL and some Toyota models
* Toyota vehicles with JBL Synthesis System will need amplifier controller. This cost extra N10,000.
* Cars with amplifier/Woofer will attract extra charges
* Prices for some cars dvds cost more (eg Honda EOD/DC/ESPIRIT, cost N95,000, etc. Call for price quote

[b]For inquiries/order: Please, Contact:
Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment after installation

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment before delivery
2. Payment on delivery to customer's designated contact in Lagos

PS: *24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
* Delivery Partner: GIG Logistics (God is Good Motors) www.giglogistics.ng
* Images shown below may slightly differs depending on car model
* Office and home installation available in Lagos only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tallboo: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Fogman:

You bought the dvd yourself and my engineer only assisted you to install over 2yrs now.

The issue with it is not the connection but the Dvd you bought yourself. If i was the one that bought that dvd i would have requested for Amplifier connector to enable the dvd withstand the woofer, 8 speakers and amplifiers that comes with the vehicle. Your dvd cannot withstand the load again

Volvo is highly technical unlike Japanese. You recall after the installation lots of functions ceased until we connected a particular wire in the original deck and hid the deck. Obviously your dvd can not carry on again.

There are some vehicles i advice installing DVD on except the necessary hardwares are available. Just 2 days back i rejected an installation on a Volvo S80 because of the technalities involved.

Recently, a client called me that he just got a dvd for Mercedes Benz E350. I told him if his car comes Hamnan Kardon System that he will need to buy optic fiber cable cost $50 for the dvd to work He quickly agreed with , because the seller advice him also, but he thought he just wanted to sell his item. He bought it snd we installed and car is working optimally.

Mr man u r very wrong.....not two years and the so called engineer which is a road side fixer....lolz....He assisted me indeed as if I did not pay you #15,000 for workmanship.i advise you thread carefully.....People BEWARE of this guy( buying china products and claiming he wld order frm US) and so Cald ENGINEER.....he is reaping and don't know anything.( deactivated my Srs airbag still...etc ). En en en....
Well qualified techs have done a good job 4 me now ......same dvd... .
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note
* Toyota vehicles with JBL Synthesis System will need amplifier controller. This cost extra N10,000.
* Prices for some cars dvds cost more (eg Honda EOD/DC/ESPIRIT, cost N95,000, etc. Call for price quote

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by tallboo: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=Fogman post=49300435]

Mr man u r very wrong.....not two years and the so called engineer which is a road side fixer....lolz....He ASSISTED me indeed as if I did not pay you #15,000 for workmanship.i advise you thread carefully.....People BEWARE of this guy( buying china products and claiming he wld order frm US) and so Cald ENGINEER.....he is reaping and don't know anything.( deactivated my Srs airbag still...etc ). En en en....
Well qualified techs have done a good job 4 me now ......same dvd... .
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=tallboo post=49334303][/quote]

So sorry if you think my engineer did a bad job, but the truth need be told, vehicle with high technicalities like Volvo need it direct plug and play DVD and not Universal DVD that warrant cutting of wires. There is no way a mere universal DVD will take more speakers, woofer and amplifier together. it is bound to boomerang later.

And this is not enough to doubt or cast aspersion on my credibility. My DVDs are sourced from Dubai and my claim is 100% right. I have done over 350 installations and still installing.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by emfamur: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Can I get for Benz cls500?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
emfamur:
Can I get for Benz cls500?
Not available boss.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Stock available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by wave1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
How much for Honda baby boy with camera and map..
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
wave1:
How much for Honda baby boy with camera and map..

N55k Dubai quality
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by walestega(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
How much for Pontiac Vibe 2004 camera with map, and camera only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
walestega:
How much for Pontiac Vibe 2004 camera with map, and camera only

N58k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system..

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by eniboi(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fogman:

DVD System, rear camera and installation N45k
DVD Navigation System, rear camera and installation =N55k
sorry for the late response I based in ib, how can I get it fixed
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:22am On Oct 06, 2016
eniboi:
sorry for the late response I based in ib, how can I get it fixed

Quoted price is not possible again, due to exchange problem. Coming to install in Ibadan will attract extra N5k for logistics otherwise you bring vehicle to Lagos
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by eniboi(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Fogman:

Quoted price is not possible again, due to exchange problem. Coming to install in Ibadan will attract extra N5k for logistics otherwise you bring vehicle to Lagos
OK sir , how much will be the total cost if you are coming to Ibadan for the installation
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2016
eniboi:
OK sir , how much will be the total cost if you are coming to Ibadan for the installation

N60k plus N5k for logistics to Ibadan
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fogman:

7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

Product Specifications

General

Bluetooth 2.0
RDS

Display

Resistive Touchscreen

Memory

Media Formats:

MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Display

Prices:

Optional:
(out of stock)

Note

Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Encrypted: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Update : See GIGM price list
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by privteEye: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Greetings Fogman, I am in need of Nigeria Map Navigation DVD. Let me know if you can facilitate this for me and at what cost. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.