Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding (51202 Views)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Photos: Kaffy Dances At Little Saints Orphanage Home As She, Toke Makinwa, Gideo / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by obiajurum25: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by homesteady(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wow! Nice! But the video is not that clear! OP you should have struggled to take yourself to the front!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady: Wow! Nice! But the video is not that clear! OP you should have struggled to take yourself to the front!
Una no just nice 4 hia at all. Make una dey pity d bloggers dem small nah cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Personally for trad wedding?

Ebenezer Obey and Lagbaja nko? cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Akshow: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2013
joeydozzy: Personally for trad wedding?

Ebenezer Obey and Lagbaja nko? cry
na their marriage, na their choice. They paid the piper so they must dictate the tune. If them like let them play MJ, e no suppose concern anybody. When e reach ur turn u fit play Adewale, Sunny, Kollington and Barrister all rolled in one.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2013
What's stopping you from posting the pictures here?
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Why Kaffy open leg like person wey dey labour?

20 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by kennyonthrone(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Spacy la 4sale
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by wellmax(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Why Kaffy open leg like person wey dey labour?

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Sknda(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
A daily morning devotional blog for you www.gospelshower..com
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by pxjosh(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
not again undecided
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by cycline404(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady: Wow! Nice! But the video is not that clear! OP you should have struggled to take yourself to the front!

Watin u mean!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by sexymoma(f): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Austeenx: What's stopping you from posting the pictures here?
Don't bring your vaseline in here o cos you go jones ni lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by DonColz1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Her BB curve 10 fell on the fall, she heard a crack, and she silently prayed that it was her leg that broke...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Lilimax(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
How u take know how who dey labour dey open leg sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by adtiezy1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
dont know why my topics dont make front pages...mtchew..politics in nairaland...@seun God is watching you in full HD embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Lilimax(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
For Kaffy to be pregnant and danced this way, she must be very fit smiley.
Good for her.
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
She'll be good for bedmantics shocked.Dayum!shocked
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by emalek86(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
haba atleast 10 000 people go see my pix
i nor care wetin una talk

31 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by ritux: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na wah!!!

Even for traditional marriage sef......what is traditional about this marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by gossipgirlie: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Chinnwa: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
which kain dance be that?
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by souleymon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
emalek86: haba atleast 10 000 people go see my pix

.what kinda Pose is this
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by souleymon(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2013

.what kinda Pose is this
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Fynestboi: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
you notice that to cheesycheesy
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by ezeama1010(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
lol
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Chinnwa: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
i guess she's dancing scale-ewu
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
You have complex, YES or YES?
Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by ezeama1010(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dis one na a Nigerian or Senegalese

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by emmanuel4758(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
you resemble kidnaper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Fazhy: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2013

You have not heard of the new dance style in town?

Re: Pregnant Kaffy Dances 'Personally' With Peter Okoye At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: Don't bring your vaseline in here o cos you go jones ni lipsrsealed

Jones? Who's he? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.