Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Worthy Way To Recover Your Money From A Yahoo-yahoo Boy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Worthy Way To Recover Your Money From A Yahoo-yahoo Boy (693 Views)

When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Guy / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / Yahoo Yahoo Boy At Work And Busy(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Worthy Way To Recover Your Money From A Yahoo-yahoo Boy by ekwurekwu(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
"Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope you are okay. I believe you’ve received the money I sent you for the initiation ceremony into Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to happen at 12midnight tomorrow. That money is only for transport. I will send you more for pocket money and there are riches awaiting you. 2 weeks after the initiation, the family member closest to you will die under mysterious circumstances and this death will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night and change into all kinds of animals to deliver your various assignments. Remember to carry a syringe and needle meant to draw your blood every 20 minutes. Please don’t be late because the Viceroy of Satan himself will be present to officiate the ceremony. Thanks in advance. But in case you are not ready to join, please send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs".

(1) (Reply)

Aboki D Actor ! / ............The Ebo...What? Joke............. / Sms Alert, Laugh It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.