Stats: 3,143,594 members, 7,781,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:10 AM

Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 (12843 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Prayer For Your Spouse/fiancee On Valentine's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chillisauce: Your girlfriend looks like Toolz. Difference is their dress style.

Let her hit the gym or if you like the deposits like this, then let her improve her dress style. She can copy from Toolz.

Fat azzes every where cry
Ata rodo, na only dress sense u see ni? D wig and d yeye contact lens nko? She's cute but she needs a complete makeover.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ata rodo, na only dress sense u see ni? D wig and d yeye contact lens nko? She's cute but she needs a complete makeover.

Seconded.

Those thighs boy ! sad cry cry
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:

I don't see anything wrong with the contact lens o. After all some ppl eye dey like dat. grin
As for the wig, since its not the real thing, then it's fake. Not a fan of weaves. But I prefer she goes on braids. Always stands out!

Make she try wear longer tops that will reduce the size of the a zz and make it marketable.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
That's nasty. God help the guy dealing with that huge mass of fat undecided
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 190: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
0%
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 190: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Khalessi: She is fatter than a healthy Zebra...... undecided

[size=48pt]ROTFL [/size]
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by tmc1: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexkillz: What we rate her doesn't matter, bro. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and in your eyes, she's the most beautiful. . . As long as you both are happy, that's all that counts, since I'm very sure our opinions about her won't change your already formed opinion about her.

Cheers.

U MAKE SENSE
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
ewoo

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Lakerz009(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
@OP...Ur babe needs to work on her selling point, *let her hit d gym*...U sabi who dey bear TOOLZ so ?... Let her be her role model
*am a luver of thick chickz tho* dis one am seeing.....7/10 for now
prolly more credit after d gym class....
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by cutieonyi89(f): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
op....i get questions for you. How you dey climb dat four storey building? Ladder abi rope? Second question....hope u get better iron bed for house? Lol
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by ivyy(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Let me just say what's on my mind

She looks old angry
Too old for her to agree to broadcast her a*s online angry
Leave all that shakara to the small girls biko angry
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Khalessi: She is fatter than a healthy Zebra...... undecided
..I'll choose her 1000 times over you...if someone like u strip naaked in front of me, notin will move me,cos you her as thin as kpanla fish...jerousy if you like remove ur picture

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
cutieonyi89: op....i get questions for you. How you dey climb dat four storey building? Ladder abi rope? Second question....hope u get better iron bed for house? Lol
...no na doggyy style e dey give am,but you fresh o grin
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Ask google

Sarcasm C'mon dear I don't need to ask google, I can already deduce you are similar, from how you've been defensive. Countless times, I've seen fat women like you and the op's fiancée, claiming they are curvy, some even say bone is for dogs... C'mon!!

That size isn't just an embarrassment to your partner, it also carries significant health risks along.

My advice to you and the op's fiancée, cut your diet, get busy, if for some reason you can't go to the gym, try workout DVDs like Zumba, you'd be grateful later.

See what a curvy woman looks like, this woman nak*d, will take down even the pope.

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ..I'll choose her 1000 times over you...if someonelike u strip naaked in front of me, notin will move me,cos you her as thin as kpanla fish...jerousy if you like remove ur picture
gE don teeey wey I c that fish o. cheesy grin
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ..I'll choose her 1000 times over you...if someone like u strip naaked in front of me, notin will move me,cos you her as thin as kpanla fish...jerousy if you like remove ur picture

C'mon man!! You must really have a poor taste. How can you even try to compare Khalessi ( if that's her pic ) with this woman? I haven't seen her full face, but she's miles ahead, from her toned arms to her natural hair, c'mon man! There is no competition here.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ..I'll choose her 1000 times over you...if someone like u strip naaked in front of me, notin will move me,cos you her as thin as kpanla fish...jerousy if you like remove ur picture

Are you forreal ?!?!?
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by puyaca(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
For me 1/10 , if you had said wife with 2 kids 3/10 . Soryyyyyyyyyyyyy jst my opinion . But since you like her like that its ur cross to carry . One man's meat ............................
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Are you forreal ?!?!?
...Lol don't even go there,cos urs is a no go area,remember I told you to change ur twitter picture # don't knw why the dry chick with no selling point are complaining...

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by IAMBREEZY: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
lol u bad o...look at how u brutalized the girl.

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre:

C'mon man!! You must really have a poor taste. How can you even try to compare Khalessi ( if that's her pic ) with this woman? I haven't seen her full face, but she's miles ahead, from her toned arms to her natural hair, c'mon man! There is no competition here.
,good for you,u like skinny babes...I love dem booty and fleshy gurls

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre:

..Good for you,u like skinny babes...I love dem booty and fleshy gurls
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ...Lol don't even go there,cos urs is a no go area,remember I told you to change ur twitter picture # don't knw why the dry chick with no selling point are complaining...

If I don't change my twitter pic, what is it to you ? Why the interest ? You wanna see more pictures ?!?!??!?

KMT .
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2013

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2013

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
And someone like me will never strip naked in front of you....and I won't remove my pic except when I wanna update my profile. grin
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
She looks like she smells.....garlic comes to mind.. grin
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
adaobi123:

If I don't change my twitter pic, what is it to you ? Why the interest ? You wanna see more pictures ?!?!??!?

KMT .
.. shocked KMT as in kiss my toto...so you spoil like dis

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Khalessi:
And someone like me will never strip naked in front of you....and I won't remove my pic except when I wanna update my profile. grin
..ok grin but stop the hating,she is a woman like you..

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: .. shocked KMT as in kiss my toto...so you spoil like dis

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo)