Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL (889 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
There has been of recent to many revelations and revelator from hell and i just want christians to be careful. You might want to say that but what they are saying is not against the Bible. Most of the believers of this revelations i believe are naive and not ground in the word of truth (please this is not an insult)

1. The Bible warns against them. Peter spoke against them and paul warned. Gal. 1:8-9, 2 Pet. 2:1.

2. What/how they preach is nt what/how Jesus preached. Jhn 8, mat 9:12-13, lk 5:8-10. "Except ur righteousness shall exceed that of the pharisee you can't have eternal life" paraphrased

3. They come back from hell to teach heresy and false things. I heard one say that mrs oyedepo and adegboye will judge ladies on dresing, "where Jesus dey". And also that certain things should not be used when God created those things and permited them even under the law
Re: Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
4. They preach (and the result of their preaching brings) law, death, judgement, fear, condemnation, division and confusion. JESUS brought life, love, grace, forgiveness, mercy, confidence, faith, salvation, peace, unity and assurance.

5. They have become rampant, annoying and controversial of late. God does not work like that.

6. It has become a business.

7. The revelator are not proven people and you can't trust they are telling the truth. 'Any how' people are also seeing it

8. What they see is not bringing people to christ.

9. Their testimony does not hold or stand

10. Its not scriptural: Paul and John went to heaven and didn't go to hell. They didn't come back to tell us what all these revelators are now sayin. Except the Bible is not cmplete or not for all generation. God simply would have told them or tell us people will go to hell and come back.

11. God has better ways of bringing people 2 his kingdom instead of scaring them from/of hell, even in the Old Testament He didn't do that not to talk of the New.
Re: Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
12. It's not God's pattern. Remember the rich man and Lazarus, when the rich man was in hell, he begged to 'go back and warn his brothers', that God should send an angel to them or so. Abraham told him that they have the laws and the prophets, that is, we have the Bible and the Holy Spirit. Meaning its not God's style of doing things.

13. What if the devil is the one behind this. Remember he is a lier and cunning. It takes God's grace to see through his lies.

Brethren i use to be a fan of revelator until God opened my eyes to the secrets of this things. I urge you in the name of the Lord that you should deligently search the scriptures as the Berean church did in Acts, after paul preached to them to see if what he was saying was true. I pray God gives u understanding of this things. Please take heed to the words written here. God bless you.
Re: Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL by anibi9674: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Some of d tins u said are true bt out of context ?
Re: Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL by DrummaBoy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
It is a good thread and I agree with virtually everything written by the OP.

This is what we were trying to tell OLAADEGBU and he will not heed until his Pastor re-iterated it.

Thank you OP for heeding my advice. I edited my post too cool.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must B Careful Abt REVELATIONS FROM HELL by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
@anibi. How is it out of context? @drumaboy, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Seminarian Is Exposed To ... Much ... Historical Truth / The DELIVERER / My Demon Experience During Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.