Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22388 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
more pics

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
more pics

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DutchesSsS(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
It was worth it....Big thanks to TehN for the opportunity...although I'm a girl of many words, A girls speech made me speechless and today I was broken....I cried all the way back. Home....

And Gboliwwe was an excellent hostess, I love you girl and I wish to meet you again..

3 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 5:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Awwwwwww. Thank God for journey mercies

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
see my life for outside, I completely forgot about this.......JB, is it too late for donations?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
naijababe: see my life for outside, I completely forgot about this.......JB, is it too late for donations?
It's never too late ma'am
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
jay bee:
It's never too late ma'am

doing the needful as we speak wink

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
naijababe:

Thank you so much iyalaje
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
naijababe:

Thank you ma
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2013
£50 received with thanks from one of our regular donors. God bless you ma'am

Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shey we don reach last bustop abi another one still dey?!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Okija_juju: Shey we don reach last bustop abi another one still dey?!

3 to go

Another flight in Anambra is scheduled for today

Okota's flight is scheduled for this weekend

Last flight would be a personal delivery of hearing aid to Mr XYZ
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
jay bee:

3 to go

Wow!!

Nice one..

Kudos you guys.. Last years flight was small (Kite), this year was bigger (Cessna), I cannot even begin to imagine what next years flight would look like... Hopefully a proper commercial sized jetliner.. grin

Ladies & Gentlemen, you should all be proud of what you have all collectively achieved as a group of faceless individuals.. Your selfless sacrifice shall never go unrewarded.

Thanks, thanks and thanks again...

7 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dreamliner!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Our flight landed again today at Anambra (Tender love charity home)

Special thanks goes out to the 3 super duper gorgeous ladies (Ujujoan, Cdamsel, Dutchess) that made the visit an eventful one.

You guys rock

Please feed your eyes with some of the pics

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
more pics

more pics

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
more pics

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Weldone guys.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by usaration: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
jay bee:

3 to go

thank you, thank you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2013
The end of year charity flight landed at the penultimate location (So said charity home Okota) on Saturday.

Special thanks goes out to our hardworking field workers (Binigirl & mynd)

Please see some of the pics below for your perusal

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Our plane is taxiing en-route to the hangar after flying thousands of miles across regions within our motherland.

Father mynd has disembarked, en-route to hand deliver our final package to Mr XYZ

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Excellent work

Well done
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by usaration: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
pickabeau1: Excellent work

Well done

really good work.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
I look horrible in red. Well, I look horrible in everything sha

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Tgirl4real(f): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to you all.

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
TeHN’s 2013 end of year charity flight has now drawn to a close. As always, it was wonderful seeing how people got together to offer their respective time and resources to help make the flight a resounding success. We are very glad to be part of the Nairaland community and we promise to continue staying through to our goals and ambitions throughout 2014.

We would like to give special thanks to the following people for the extra efforts that they’ve put in to help make the flights successful:

· Our super duper whooper stakeholders – The kindness and support received from you guys throughout the year has been outstanding. You guys have supported us with record breaking donations, prayers and awareness campaigns . We just want to say thank you as well as letting you know we appreciate all your efforts

· Our hardworking working field workers (mynd, tgirl, binigirl) – You guys have been awesome throughout the year. We honestly can’t thank you enough, we pray God will continue to rise up to you guys at the time of your needs.

· Our wonderful volunteers (Ujujoan, Cdamsel, Dutchess, Handsomeemy, Gboliwe, Amarula) – You guys are what we call beautiful Nigerians. Your selfless service, determination and incredible integrity shown throughout the project is very much lauded by the team. Thanks ever so much. You guys rock

Furthermore, please see below final recap (total donation received against total expenditure) for the entire campaign -

Lastly, TeHN wishes you and every single person connected to you a happy new year in advance. See you all in 2014

Yours sincerely

TeHN

PS: We are yet to deliver the hearing aid to the recipient. We hope to be in a position to hand deliver it in the next few days

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy to be part of the team
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good thinking... Good people
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good work everyone, I'm happy to have volunteer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.