Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22401 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice one guys!
Like timparker, I am also a bit handicapped till month end / first week in Dec. I would need a reminder or two as well.

May God continously bless the works of our hands and for the execs, its only God that would reward you all.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju: Please dear Excos of this Network..

I will love it if we could place a target amount that we would like to hit this year..

It spurs people to contribute bigger amounts..

Please try and give us a target amount for each location so that we can commence action.

Plus a calender showing the target dates for this visits will also be highly appreciated..

Stay blessed..
We are looking for a budget of around 50K per home/location. As it stands, we already have about 66K (56K from last year's balance plus 10k donation from Mr/Mrs anonymous) and rising. We hope to be able to reach our standby locations as well but as a minimum we had like to visit the 3 main homes/locations (Pending further verification).

On the issue of timeline, we will start mobilizing our field workers/ ad hoc volunteers from the first week of December.

Thanks for the continued support bro

You are forever appreciated by the team
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
begwong: Location 1: Amarula Jos
I have been in Jos but never heard of this location.
Can you (op) give more vivid description of this place?

https://www.nairaland.com/1509861/come-board-tehns-annual-charity#19460265

amarula: Aisha Manna Orphanage Home, Jos, Plateau State

Jos is the location and Amarula is the Nler that made the suggestion
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Heey . . . I must be a part of this one this year oh . .

How can I help cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ujujoan: Heey . . . I must be a part of this one this year oh . .

How can I help cool
Funds/Used clean clothes/children books/food stuff
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nosyke(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wonderful Initiative. God bless the organisers and the donors (both in cash and kind alike) for this project.

This opportunity wont pass me by. @Organisers, hope say the thing no get minimum, some people pocket not too deep o wink
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nosyke: Wonderful Initiative. God bless the organisers and the donors (both in cash and kind alike) for this project.

This opportunity wont pass me by. @Organisers, hope say the thing no get minimum, some people pocket not too deep o wink
Everything counts bro

Thanks ever so much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nosyke: Wonderful Initiative. God bless the organisers and the donors (both in cash and kind alike) for this project.

No minimum.....No maximum cheesy

Thank you God Bless

Thank you guys for your mails tongue
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jumzzy448: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Very good. God bless us all.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
jay bee:
We are looking for a budget of around 50K per home/location. As it stands, we already have about 66K (56K from last year's balance plus 10k donation from Mr/Mrs anonymous) and rising. We hope to be able to reach our standby locations as well but as a minimum we had like to visit the 3 main homes/locations (Pending further verification).

On the issue of timeline, we will start mobilizing our field workers/ ad hoc volunteers from the first week of December.

Thanks for the continued support bro

You are forever appreciated by the team

Thanks Jay bee for the info..

However I do feel 50'k is small, but them again I understand that it is a base case estimate.

Cool..

I hope we get enough to exceed the estimate though.

Would be patiently awaiting updates on the schedule.

The thanks should go to you guys for giving a bad man the opportunity to do good.. grin

The gods are wise..
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
jay bee:
Funds/Used clean clothes/children books/food stuff

KK, I'm on it . . . cool cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Thanks Jay bee for the info..

However I do feel 50'k is small, but them again I understand that it is a base case estimate.

Cool..

I hope we get enough to exceed the estimate though.

Would be patiently awaiting updates on the schedule.

The thanks should go to you guys for giving a bad man the opportunity to do good.. grin

The gods are wise..

He's right JB . . .

50k is quite small . . .
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ujujoan:

He's right JB . . .

50k is quite small . . .

That's the absolute minimum we are seeking so we can have an effective visit.
Of course the more the merrier

Thanks for your anticipated support uju
Knew i could always count on you
wink wink
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Isiterere(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
timpaker:
Good development.
I'mma contribute mine when the month ends (salary thing).
My only wish is that someone reminds me cuz I'm very forgetful.
God bless y'all

you don't need anyone to remind you of this , what is the usefulness of the REMINDER and ALARM on your devices(phones,smartphones and other device )

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Boll2010: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ask google! tongue
see u jst dey cause wahala up n dwn......repent cuz jesus is cominggrin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Work in Progress.
May God bless us to be source of blessing to others. Amen.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: see u jst dey cause wahala up n dwn......repent cuz jesus is cominggrin
Wahala wia?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi TeHN Exco

I will like us to make an appeal to Seun & Mukina to please pin this thread on the frontpage for a certain period.
We all know that alot of visitors to Nairaland are frontpagers and very few people use the 'followed' button and even those who may have seen this thread and are excited now, may also forget about it when once it starts sliding lower and lower in either their followed threads or the frontpage.

If this thread keeps sliding down on the frontpage, it will be relegated to the archives of Nairaland and many people will again say they either didnt see it, know about it or outrightly forgot.

I think this should be one of those threads that Seun should be more than happy to have on his frontpage as this is now officially a yearly event and the biggest Nairaland event ever.

Even a Banner sef will be very much appreciated and would go a long way to helping.

I think it is worth considering. This year's event has to be bigger than last years and for us to achieve this, we need to do alot of Public relations work and e-advert. Some non-members may even be motivated to join the site just because of this event.

Also, the OP of this thread should please edit his post and add a link to the thread that has pictures from last years event so people can see that we have done it before and this is not a trial run..

Thanks..

The gods are wise...

4 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Payment Sent via PayPal (Unique Transaction ID #78J943089W112971A)

Amount: $47.

I know it's small, but bigger me next year.

2 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Phder: Payment Sent via PayPal (Unique Transaction ID #78J943089W112971A)

Thank you

God Bless

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2013

Please drop your prayer request in my inbox so I can offer sacrifices to the gods on your behalf... grin

May your account balance never run dry!!

Your contribution is highly appreciated sir!

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Hi Ify,

I have personally been to Hope alive orphanage Akute. One of the companies I worked for donated some stuff to them last year and I was the one in charge of the project. I'm not aware of the stuff you mentioned up there but thanks for bringing it up.

We will verify.
NTA NEWSLINE featured d story for many weeks n they r still on d case. It truly happened
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by slimyem: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
I've got foodstuff to donate.lagos.
How do I get it accross?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013

Payment confirmed. Thank you so very much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
slimyem: I've got foodstuff to donate.lagos.
How do I get it accross?

Sisi Slimyem, God bless you. Someone from the team will be in touch

Thank you very much kiss
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by slimyem: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover:

Sisi Slimyem, God bless you. Someone from the team will be in touch

Thank you very much kiss
Alright.

I await the contact. smiley

I'm ready this week/weekend.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by executinal(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Paypal details
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
executinal: Paypal details

sent.

God Bless
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by slimyem: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
I am still expecting my contact ooooo.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
slimyem: I am still expecting my contact ooooo.

Please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jumzzy448: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2013
I did mobile transfer of three thousand naira. Don't know if you guys have seen it.

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by DJDOLA(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2013
Have already donate by commenting on d tread abi no be so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Review Of The Lontor Rechargeable Fan And The USB Portable Fan / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.