Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu (1886 Views)

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan / Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by nansunn: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
PROF JEGA ADMITTED THAT ANAMBRA ELECTION WAS SABOTAGED BY PROF ONUKOGU...CANCEL ANAMBRA ELECTION NOW AND ARREST ONUKOGU.........PHARM IKEAGWUONWU KLINSMANN

The only criterion for injustice to prevail in a society is for the good people in that society to remain silent. It is a common knowledge that APGA and some senior staff of INEC in Anambra state colluded to fraudulently sabotage the Guber election held on the 16th of November,2013 .An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. I call on all Nigerians and the global community to take actions against this fundamental rape of democracy in Anambra state. For posterity, below are ten count reasons why Prof Onukogu Should be sacked and arrested for personally rigging the Anambra State election in favour of APGA. Inter Alia;

1.... Prof Jega admited on AIT that INEC used flawed voters register

2.... Parties were given Voters Register of 2.4 million voters while Voters Register used for the election contained 1.7 million voters.

3.... 700,000 Register Voters were disenfranchised. These Anambrarians are angry

4.... INEC officials took away result sheets from polling stations which made Obosi ward of 48,000 registered voters to refuse voting

5.... PDP is morally obligated to reject result of election when her Governorship candidate and his family were unlawfully excluded from Voters Register.

6.... In PDP and APC strongholds INEC officials and voting materials were deployed late between 10.30am and 12pm making it difficult for large numbers of their supporters to vote

7.... APGA colluded openly with INEC Staff to intimidate supporters of the opposition party and INEC also personally midwifed rigging by APGA and declared fradulent result on behalf of APGA

8.... INEC response as to what caused the rescheduling of Obosi Ward (48000 registered voters) election was crafted to deceive Nigerians, they made the false claim of consulting Idemili community but we know that there is no town called Idemili in anambra state.

9.... The Electoral Officer of Idemili North LGA, a mere 1 LGA out of 7-LGAs in the central senatorial zone, now under police incarceration was part of whole fraudulent team at INEC HQ under Prof. Onukogu, the Anambra REC. Prof Onukogu should be arrested too
10....The voters register presented to representatives of Political parties in Awka by INEC was entirely different from the voters register INEC used to conduct the Nov 16th election...What a fraud and a slap on the face of 180 Million Nigerians....PROF ONUKOGU MUST BE SACKED AND ARRESTED
Therefore, and in the interest of public morality, the entire election must be cancelled to make way for a fresh Anambra poll under a new INEC leadership in Anambra State

Pharm Ikeagwuonwu Chinedu Klinsmann
B.Pharm(Nig),MPH,MFIP,MPSN,JP
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am shocked to hear a professor was involved in election malpractice. Wow!!!
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
I don't know what to say again.....
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by egift(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
And to believe that AdaObi's touts are here celebrating this daylight fraud is pathetic at least.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by baby124: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Why is he not in jail then? Why all this noise
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Aladelokun: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by DerideGull(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
nansunn: PROF JEGA ADMITTED THAT ANAMBRA ELECTION WAS SABOTAGED BY PROF ONUKOGU...CANCEL ANAMBRA ELECTION NOW AND ARREST ONUKOGU.........PHARM IKEAGWUONWU KLINSMANN

The only criterion for injustice to prevail in a society is for the good people in that society to remain silent. It is a common knowledge that APGA and some senior staff of INEC in Anambra state colluded to fraudulently sabotage the Guber election held on the 16th of November,2013 .An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. I call on all Nigerians and the global community to take actions against this fundamental rape of democracy in Anambra state. For posterity, below are ten count reasons why Prof Onukogu Should be sacked and arrested for personally rigging the Anambra State election in favour of APGA. Inter Alia;

1.... Prof Jega admited on AIT that INEC used flawed voters register

2.... Parties were given Voters Register of 2.4 million voters while Voters Register used for the election contained 1.7 million voters.

3.... 700,000 Register Voters were disenfranchised. These Anambrarians are angry

4.... INEC officials took away result sheets from polling stations which made Obosi ward of 48,000 registered voters to refuse voting

5.... PDP is morally obligated to reject result of election when her Governorship candidate and his family were unlawfully excluded from Voters Register.

6.... In PDP and APC strongholds INEC officials and voting materials were deployed late between 10.30am and 12pm making it difficult for large numbers of their supporters to vote

7.... APGA colluded openly with INEC Staff to intimidate supporters of the opposition party and INEC also personally midwifed rigging by APGA and declared fradulent result on behalf of APGA

8.... INEC response as to what caused the rescheduling of Obosi Ward (48000 registered voters) election was crafted to deceive Nigerians, they made the false claim of consulting Idemili community but we know that there is no town called Idemili in anambra state.

9.... The Electoral Officer of Idemili North LGA, a mere 1 LGA out of 7-LGAs in the central senatorial zone, now under police incarceration was part of whole fraudulent team at INEC HQ under Prof. Onukogu, the Anambra REC. Prof Onukogu should be arrested too
10....The voters register presented to representatives of Political parties in Awka by INEC was entirely different from the voters register INEC used to conduct the Nov 16th election...What a fraud and a slap on the face of 180 Million Nigerians....PROF ONUKOGU MUST BE SACKED AND ARRESTED
Therefore, and in the interest of public morality, the entire election must be cancelled to make way for a fresh Anambra poll under a new INEC leadership in Anambra State

You are a pitiable disgrace to academia. Thank goodness I am not a pharmacist. Ngige and APC lost the damn election. Nigeria is wholly bad because of people such as you who tend to parade their ignorant selves as enlightened.

In fact, if there should be any form of rerun or runoff election, APC should not be allowed to participate because it finished a distance third in the first go round.

Anyway, what do I expect from deluded fellow that could not have enough space to pen down all silly degrees he/she seemed to receive on mere post for a forum.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ngige had asked INEC before the election to redeploy that fraudster called Prof. Onukogu, owing to the evil role he played in 2011, but JEGA never listened because they were all in it together.;

3 Likes

Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Katsumoto: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
nansunn: PROF JEGA ADMITTED THAT ANAMBRA ELECTION WAS SABOTAGED BY PROF ONUKOGU...CANCEL ANAMBRA ELECTION NOW AND ARREST ONUKOGU.........PHARM IKEAGWUONWU KLINSMANN

What is pharm? Is that short for pharmacist?

You have got to be kidding.

Signed

Poster Katsumoto grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by baby124: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Katsumoto:

What is pharm? Is that short for pharmacist?

You have got to be kidding.

Signed

Poster Katsumoto grin grin grin grin

Hes a pharmacist, has a masters in public health and some other degrees. LMAO. I dont know if the JP is supposed to be JD. That would mean he is a lawyer as well. Am confused. His career path by all the degrees he has acquired have no real track.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Marotzke(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

Hes a pharmacist, has a masters in public health and some other degrees. LMAO. I dont know if the JP is supposed to be JD. That would mean he is a lawyer as well. Am confused. His career path by all the degrees he has acquired have no real track.
Na waa baby 123,which other degree does he have?Those M you see there do not mean any masters degree o

. Just membership of various pharmaceutical organisations. Once you are a pharmacist, you can apply for membership and pay the necessary dues, pronto you can add the big M to your initials and start terrorising the ignorant with your supposed educational prowess.

Take this Klinsmann of a fellow ; MFIP means member federation of international pharmacists. MPSN is member pharmaceutical society of Nigeria.
I just came back from San Antonio, Texas . where I participated in the just concluded annual convention of American association of pharmaceutical scientists (AAPS).

If I were to be Klinsmann, you will notice this prefix MAAPS, after my name.

Shebi you go just conclude that plenty masters degree na im De worry me eh.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by baby124: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Marotzke: Na waa baby 123,which other degree does he have?Those M you see there do not mean any masters degree o

. Just membership of various pharmaceutical organisations. Once you are a pharmacist, you can apply for membership and pay the necessary dues, pronto you can add the big M to your initials and start terrorising the ignorant with your supposed educational prowess.

Take this Klinsmann of a fellow ; MFIP means member federation of international pharmacist. MPSN is member pharmaceutical society of Nigeria.
I just came back from San Antonio Texas where I participated in the just concluded annual convention of American association of pharmaceutical scientists (AAPS).
If I were to be Klinsmann, you will notice this prefix MAAPS, after my name. Shebi you go just conclude that plenty masters degree na im De worry me eh.

Ok, my bad. But is MPH not public health? What is the JP for. And by the way, why does he have to put member of this and that. When he just belongs to some associations. Na wa for naija and grandiose, big manism. grin grin grin
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

Don't mind the ode!! Where did Jega admit Onukogu sabotaged the process.So because an official messed up in 1 lga the entire process should be cancelled!! Did Ngige not emerge Senator from the rerun of an inconclusive senatorial election? Why didn't he ask for the entire process to be cancelled
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by unipol(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
payless: I am shocked to hear a professor was involved in election malpractice. Wow!!!

is this professor related to professor IWU?
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Marotzke: Na waa baby 123,which other degree does he have?Those M you see there do not mean any masters degree o

Take this Klinsmann of a fellow ; MFIP means member federation of international pharmacist. MPSN is member pharmaceutical society of Nigeria.
I just came back from San Antonio, Texas . where I participated in the just concluded annual convention of American association of pharmaceutical scientists (AAPS).

If I were to be Klinsmann, you will notice this prefix MAAPS, after my name.

Shebi you go just conclude that plenty masters degree na im De worry me eh.

You funny no be small! You just opened our eyes to what we didn't know. Now we know how they deceive the masses with all these MMm, SCM, DGM......... grin
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Marotzke(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

Ok, my bad. But is MPH not public health? What is the JP for. And by the way, why does he have to put member of this and that. When he just belongs to some associations. Na wa for naija and grandiose, big manism. grin grin grin
MPH means masters in health planning not public health. There's a world of difference between them. I wouldn't want to strip a noble profession naked in a public place in order to expose a charlatan, so I will stop at that. JP means justice of peace or Jerusalem Pilgrim. So much for titles and Tony Nwoye's thugs and campaign team.
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by MayorofLagos(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by baby124: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

JP can mean Justice of Peace or Jerusalem Pilgrim.

I thought it meant justice of the peace. So something relating to law. Anyway, are all these titles necessary. LMAO. This is serious. So anytime i write something i should put all the associations i belong to. See gobe abeg.
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by baby124: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Marotzke: MPH means masters in health planning not public health. There's a world of difference between them. I wouldn't want to strip a noble profession naked in a public place in order to expose a charlatan, so I will stop at that. JP means justice of peace or Jerusalem Pilgrim. So much for titles and Tony Nwoye's thugs and campaign team.

I have never heard of health planning. What i know MPH to stand for is Masters in public health. This is the first time i am seeing health planning to mean MPH
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

I have never heard of health planning. What i know MPH to stand for is Masters in public health. This is the first time i am seeing health planning to mean MPH

Don't derail the thread! Lets discuss the message
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by MayorofLagos(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123:

I thought it meant justice of the peace. So something relating to law. Anyway, are all these titles necessary. LMAO. This is serious. So anytime i write something i should put all the associations i belong to. See gobe abeg.

I didnt know marotzke had answered it before my response. I think marotzke said it best, the professional careers are designed to uplift society but some of us went to school for the honor to uplift our individual ego, as is visible with this professor.
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
justice of the peace (J.P.) n. a judge who
handles minor legal matters such as
misdemeanors, small claims actions, and traffic
matters in "justice courts." Dating back to early
English Common Law, "JPs" were very common
up to the 1950s, but they now exist primarily in
rural "justice districts" from which it is
unreasonable for the public to travel to the
county seat for trials of minor matters. In Nevada
Justices of the Peace are lucrative jobs since they
perform many of the marriages of elopers from
other states, as Nevada has no waiting period
from license to wedding. A justice of the peace is
usually an attorney, but some states still allow
laypersons to qualify by taking a test.
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is the moral of the story!

Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by AtlanticBreeze: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo: This is the moral of the story!
The moral of the story is Ngige is currently the most powerful igbo man in igboland, it had to take a combined effort of incumbency, presidency and inec to attempt to rig him out even with an alien party. I challenge APGA to face onwa in a free and fair poll in Anambra. All you APGA supporters should bury your heads in shame. Thieves
Re: Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu by agbameta: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2013
DerideGull:

Ngige and APC lost the damn election. Nigeria is wholly bad because of people such as you who tend to parade their ignorant selves as enlightened.

Is it possible for APC or any party to lose in a yet to be concluded election where a winner is yet to be announced and also that INEC termed inconclusive?

You must be high on cheap crack. How ignorant and unenlightened can you be?

In fact, if there should be any form of rerun or runoff election, APC should not be allowed to participate because it finished a distance third in the first go round.

Who finished 2nd? Disenfranchised voters. First time ever in the history of mankind, disenfranchised voters finished second ahead of major political parties.

See how den rubbish Anambra with this shameful and disgraceful record...

Yeye dey smell for ya odious body.

Anyway, what do I expect from deluded fellow that could not have enough space to pen down all silly degrees he/she seemed to receive on mere post for a forum.

You just described yourself...

(1) (Reply)

Obama Gets The Cold Shoulder / Osun Election: Pdp’s Omisore Trails Apc’s Aregbesola By ‘wide Margin’ – Survey / How Borno Governor Shettima And APC Organized The Fake Abduction Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.