Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (198391 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Jeeeez una still dey alive? Wer Uduak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ruthia:
Jeeeez una still dey alive? Wer Uduak!
him dey toilet
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Therock5555:
him dey toilet
ikpa b4 i vex cme complete diz story idagaidagami
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bluestarry:
ikpa b4 i vex cme complete diz story idagaidagami
baba ooo, old things shall pass away na
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Therock5555:
baba ooo, old things shall pass away na
were can i get d complete story?we b broz o akwa ibom
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bluestarry:
were can i get d complete story?we b broz o akwa ibom
d nairaland tsunami took it away, I don't have any extra copy sir so no be my fault
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by festwiz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
School kept me away for so long, am back now. Who can fill me in?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Therock5555:
d nairaland tsunami took it away, I don't have any extra copy sir so no be my fault
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Alicapapaya(f): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Are you for real? why u dey look with black eye? u sure say u go fit see me so?
Therock5555:
Damex me dey view u for 3D oo. Make i no see ur comment first. Bestower, u sef. Alicapapaya and Tinynita. Me dey look all of una with my black eyegrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by timota(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Therock5555:
PROMOTION

"Na wetin happen?" Oga Emma asked his dad.

All our ears were in satelite dish mode to capture every available signal coming our way, it was surly gonna be a grear war of words.

"When did it become a crime to pursue workers in my own factory when they do wrong?" The boss fired back.

"But i employed her" Oga Emma countered back.

"Ehen so if you employ her does this look like your factory? Go and open yours and then employ her" his dad said angrily and gave his trademark hiss before going out.

I said trademark because hissing was like his occupation, he would just be walking on the road and begin to hiss, we usually call it the boss second language.

Oga Emma was furious but there was nothing he could do, the door was already slam in his face, he had to face the bitter truth, he still could not face his father, the bitter pill had been forced into his throat. He turned and faced Aisha and asked her what happened, when she narrated it all he almost slapped her. He was disappointed and ashamed that he dissed his dad without even inquiring about what the girl did. He drove her away. We all looked on sadly, a great worker was dismissed just by one simply act of arrogance and pride. No wonder it is said that pride goea before a fall.

Life continued as normal, i was a good guy or so i was thinking till one fateful day.

I had not still solved the mystery of Obinna and Hassan, they still boasted of getting large sums of money and they usually dash us the workers sometimes but i was still far from the truth on how they got their money. I once heard Collins saying that following the supply vehicle was lucrative business but i did not know how that was any better than ours, i loved the privacy inside but the hot thrills of stories those duo brought back makes me want to join them somtimes but there was no space for me.

"Helo workers"

Hassan the operator adressed us one day when we were still working.

"Yes operator" We replied.

"Em Oga Emma said i should inform you guys that we would start working day and night shifts since its dry season and the water produced in the day time was not sufficient for that day not to talk of the next day. So we are going to share ourselfs into two groups. One group would work for one week in the day while the other group would work one week at night, then shifting takes place, the morning crew starts coming for night while the night starts coming in the morning. Thats the message so choose your groups"

Hassan informed us, i was smiling broadly and winked at Collins who told me to choose night. I did but he was choosed for morning shift because the workers said we both spent too much time gisting that working so seperating us would do more good than bad.

I was sad that we wont be together again but no wahala sha, i, Lami and Ashie were the chosen ones so we were asked to go rest at home till 8pm in the night.

As i was going out Collins ran and wispered into my ears something before running back.

"You go enjoy this night" was what he said before running back inside. I was confused but he went back too quickly before i could ask him to explain himself.

I just shook my head and went home happily, i was glad because of two things, one i would have my first night out from home apart from going to vigils. Two i wanted to see the enjoyment Collins was talking about.

"Oduwaa, this one wey you come house early like this, shebi dem sack you ba?" Aunty Charity mocked.

"Aunty na you get your mouth oo" I replied and went inside.

My dad as usual asked what the problem was so i told him how our shift was shared for day and night. He was reluctant to allow me go because the area i was working contained more than 50percent of Muslims and mosques in Akwanga, but he finally agreed after he considered because he knew that i had changed alot since i began working, i showed more maturity and responsibilities than when i stayed at home all day long. I was learning to be a man. He even joked that very soon i would begin paying my own share of the rent like say na me send am to born megrin

i went to rest with a lot of thoughts in my mind, i wondered why Collins told me i was going to enjoy, i had never worked all night before so i did not know what was to come.

By 7;30p, i was there already because my dad insisted i went early, he even took me with his vehicle to make sure that it was work i went for.

The other workers also came with Oga Emma so work began, the engine was put on so oga Emma went home to sleep while we worked. We all wore jackets because the night was cold, it was boring than the morning shift because the two girls spoke in their dialect. I just sang rap songs to keep my eyes opened.

Then the unexpected happened.

Nepa interrupted the power supply, we were thrown into darkness. So we spread our blankets and lay on the cold tiles till the power was restored.

Na there temptation catch me... Uhhhmm long story, make i go sleep first....grin

Next part +18
hmn
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ali4king: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
fk u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by ifyonuoha(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2015
Hmmmm....wats wrong?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by fredagu: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whers rock
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by toksroyal: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingin55(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
bros u too much
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nwanelij: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Madawaki01:
lol,nice update jare
My number pls 07015202348 pls add me to d WhatsApp group
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
You're the best. Yes, you're simply the best TheRock5555. This story glued me to my phone all day plus it made me laugh my lungs out to the point my friends where even contemplating tying me up with a chain because they think say I don dey kolo grin grin grin.

Infact, chop knuckle. Five gbosas for you. Keep up the good work.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2017
preciousuweh:
You're the best. Yes, you're simply the best TheRock5555. This story glued me to my phone all day plus it made me laugh my lungs out to the point my friends where even contemplating tying me up with a chain because they think say I don dey kolo grin grin grin.

Infact, chop knuckle. Five gbosas for you. Keep up the good work.
thanks bruh. One love
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by SIMEONEVANS(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
I DON LAFF TIRE 4 DIS UDUAK MATTER
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by do4luv14(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmm omo pasitor!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Elviswifey1(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chai this guy is a good writer. I envy die gan.like wowwwww uduak
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by christnazirite(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
hello fellow nairalander, please let support our own
Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)

african wear:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

miss isa_knust_gh:[url] https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3GODnn3MJ/?hl=en[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Accidental Victim / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.