Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" (4388 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / how many ladies will like this!!! *pic* / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by platonian: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
I was inviting a old female of mine, now married sha listening to her as her husband came in I hear welcome daddy wa. So my qestion to the ladies is that is it proper to call your husband daddy was?
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na me born am?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
She better don't. Are we old fashioned couples? What happened to other pet names? My kids will call me daddy and she too will call me daddy. Is she in a competition with them? grin
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by UjSizzle(f): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Very unsexy undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by jaybee3(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Loooooooooooooool
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Smartiegurl(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Unromantic...

She gats to change that mehn...
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by ammyluv2002(f): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Noooo, I will call him grandpa
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
The day my wife calls me daddy, I will kick her out of my house. What nonsense. Na me be her father?
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by mykindofperfect(f): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
It should be 'welcome sweetz' or love, obi'm

I can't remember the last time I called my boyfriend by his name sef
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Daddy ko, Daddy ni.!!

Local pple doing local tins.
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
No.
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by cdamsel(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg which one is daddy wa? I'm confused? Wat does it mean? embarassed
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by mzjaney(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Even if we are married I still knw who my father is... Wellwill only call him "Daddy" wen talking to the kids.
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
cdamsel: Abeg which one is daddy wa? I'm confused? Wat does it mean? embarassed
Daddy wa = Our Daddy
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by mzjaney(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
cdamsel: Abeg which one is daddy wa? I'm confused? Wat does it mean? embarassed
Daddy wa means "Our daddy"
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by cdamsel(f): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
mzjaney: Daddy wa means "Our daddy"
she & pikin dey drag daddy? grin. That's just hilarious grin cheesy.

@OP I think she got married real early,so isn't abreast with pet names,well u can teach her,we all learn daily
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by HopeAtHand: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
daddy wa??

Ki lo kan mi.
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by mzjaney(f): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
cdamsel: she & pikin dey drag daddy? grin. That's just hilarious grin cheesy.

@OP I think she got married real early,so isn't abreast with pet names,well u can teach her,we all learn daily
why me and pikin go drag daddy? grin
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by vizkiz: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nw dis happenz 2 almost all ladies,yoruba call their husband ''daddy wa'' ibo call their ''Nnahin'' (4qive ma spellinqs of dt word)...ah dnt knw abt d hausa peeps
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by vizkiz: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Most yoruba women use dt word alot even younq women angry there was dis girl talkinq 2 her frnd she tld him ''awon daddy wa oni peh de lati ibi ise,abi ah de ti ma pa won'' (our dad wuld soon b back frm work n he'll b hunqry) grin bushy qurlz *smh*
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Acidosis(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
There is nothing wrong with that slogan..

That you over heard your friend's conversation doesn't necessarily mean she always call her husband daddy.

You should learn to mind your business..

Some call their husbands DADDY and they are happy..

Some use all the sweet names attached with fruits and non-living things, yet na so so slaps and bruce Li kicks dem dey recieve at every slight provocation.

Live & Lets live..

"Atimes", I call her Mama-T, sometimes she calls me PAPA..
I find it romantic smiley How you see it doesn't count.. smiley smiley

Btw "Daddy Wa" only shows the man is now a father and a husband...

I don't need anyone to boast my ego but based on my knowledge of that word, I see it as a reminder of a man's sole responsiblility in the house...

Except y'all want to decieve yourselves based on your Nollywood understanding..
A family is much more than "sweetie, honey, pie, etc"

A time would come when people would change your spouse's name to Daddy *****
at that point, even your honey, sugar, Ice-Cream would be forced to blend... (atleast atimes)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Wtf is daddy wa?
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by mzjaney(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
tpacalipse: The day my wife calls me daddy, I will kick her out of my house. What nonsense. Na me be her father?
cheesy bros easy na
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by cdamsel(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
mzjaney: why me and pikin go drag daddy? grin
na u b the lady OP dey talk offf wink
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Enegod(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by DisneyAngel(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
vizkiz: Nw dis happenz 2 almost all ladies,yoruba call their husband ''daddy wa'' ibo call their ''Nnahin'' (4qive ma spellinqs of dt word)...ah dnt knw abt d hausa peeps
most hausa call maigida[owner of house]
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by vizkiz: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
DisneyAngel: most hausa call maigida[owner of house]

tnx switzzz *muah*
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by jmoore(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
My mom calls my dad "nkem"(my own). Sometimes she calls him daddy.
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by addictiv(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Daddy ke. She wan make I age quick? Besides I dont fancy being called pet names...just kingslove is ok.
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
I have heard so many igbo people call their husband 'nna m' or 'nna a', nothing wrong with it though I don't like it...the English translation doesn't sound so good that's y everybody's saying bla bla bla bla whereas many of them call their husbnds by that in igbo or other dialects...

D most impt thing is the couple involved, if they're ok with it, who gives a 4k abt wht ppl think??
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by UGOCHUKWU3: 2:49am On Nov 19, 2013
I believe most people here are kids & naive,marriage goes beyond calling ur spouse all the useless names like sweet,honey,baby,babe,pie.Whatsoever husband and wife feels ok to call each other is never ur business,d are nt in marriage bros of you
Re: Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" by Gudintent: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2013
See all dis men who dey ask say 'na me born am'

When u dey on cloud 9 dey hit that thang! No be u dey ask 'whose the daddy' grin

Abegy u wan be daddy wen e dey swt u ... Olodos grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. / Sexiest Dark Woman Alive? / Men Are Shifting Backwards To The 70s When Choosing Ladies Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.