Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Story:More Than Love - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Story:More Than Love (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story:More Than Love by agunblaze(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
This gona be my 1st article on Nairaland.Pls i need ur critisims and corrections n also if dere might be encouragement.i will be gratefull
Re: Story:More Than Love by agunblaze(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Am so sory 4 d late updates on.i av been facin some difficulties in doin some combinations and corrections of my dictions.So i wish i carry my Readers along n My Readers carry me along.
Re: Story:More Than Love by buoye1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
Let ur story line captivating and u ll b surprised at d rate at whc ppu ll accpt it....drop ur story let's see hw we can fllow up!
Re: Story:More Than Love by agunblaze(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
PROLOUGE
In This Life Our Mistakes May Ruin Us, Destroy Us and what we Live for But as luck will-it Somtimes Save Us.

It was 9:30pm and the young teenage girl wanted to get noddles at the food stall nearby.A taught had urged her to head back home but a warning growl from her stomach did it all .

So,in the lonliness of the darkness she headed for the stall in Aboye Street.This was no common street,it was known for its Fetish Doins.Habalists all over Nigeria come for a summit meetings .Any soul caught at mid-night will serve as the food of the gods.

As she walked towards the supposed stall,a little paper caught her attention.it read "SHOP CLOSED"she was dismayed by what she saw."its already getting late,let me get This indomie and run back home"That was what she . Another option was just 121me
tres away if I got the calculation.The pretty teenage girl who was just 17 ven
tured towards it .She had forgotten to take along with her a flash light that would have helped her or Save her from the lurking evil-Perhaps Her trailers .

She got into the optional shop,did some bussiness transactions and began home. Little did she know that her past will hunt her......

(1) (Reply)

I Need Writing Information / Slimberry's Collection / Do You Get Disappointed By Other Writers? Try Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.