Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157735 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2015
mufutau55:

Oga Skimanski... What is the price range?. I guess it's also based on x.HP capacity.

Hajji M.

not aware of the current price of that central A.C. will contact my Engineer for that Info.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2015
PLUMBING FITTINGS UPDATE

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2015
GUEST W.C

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2015
MASTER'S W.C FOR FRONT BUILDING

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by babatosan: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Chief Skimanski,

Enjoying every update on this build.
The skirting used around the doors and the floor is made with which material?
Why do you prefer it to using the tiles itself for the floor skirting?
How is it priced?
Where can one get it?
So many questions, but I believe as a Nairaland adjunct professor of architecture and design you'd be up to it cheesy
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
babatosan:
Chief Skimanski,

Enjoying every update on this build.
The skirting used around the doors and the floor is made with which material?
Why do you prefer it to using the tiles itself for the floor skirting?
How is it priced?
Where can one get it?
So many questions, but I believe as a Nairaland adjunct professor of architecture and design you'd be up to it cheesy

It is made of Polyurethane.

It provides a more appealing look to the Floor base and Door Lines, in a colour Contrasting way. Imagine having the White POP Mold up and White Skirting Design on the Floor. with the Wall Paint in the Middle, that colour contrast becomes lovely. Furthermore you can change you skirting to any colour during painting. and paint to any colour any day.

The Prices varies as to the Design. The ones you see for the Skirtings are N2,550 for a length of 2.4m (240cm) and the ones on the door are N2,800 per Length of 2.4m. You have numerous designs of different prices and sizes. all depending on your preference.

I get them from my door Marketer at Orile. Once I place order for a particular Quantity, it takes 4 days to arrive at my Site.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by blank(f): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
After all the beautiful tiles and decorations, they had to put this ugly wash hand basin.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by twinskenny(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2015
skimanski:

not aware of the current price of that central A.C. will contact my Engineer for that Info.

Hello Engr.

are we late to class? or is there anything we can still do to make the house perfect??

cctv
access control
dstv distribution
intercom wired or wireless
data?

will be glad

Nice job by the way
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by babatosan: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
skimanski:

It is made of Polyurethane.

It provides a more appealing look to the Floor base and Door Lines, in a colour Contrasting way. Imagine having the White POP Mold up and White Skirting Design on the Floor. with the Wall Paint in the Middle, that colour contrast becomes lovely. Furthermore you can change you skirting to any colour during painting. and paint to any colour any day.

The Prices varies as to the Design. The ones you see for the Skirtings are N2,550 for a length of 2.4m (240cm) and the ones on the door are N2,800 per Length of 2.4m. You have numerous designs of different prices and sizes. all depending on your preference.

I get them from my door Marketer at Orile. Once I place order for a particular Quantity, it takes 4 days to arrive at my Site.

Thanks for the info
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
@ Oga Skimanski, the pedestal wash hand basins in the pictures didn't do justice to your creativity. Did you buy the sets or the owner bought them? The floor and wall tiles are exceptional.

I am never in doubt of your work.

How much is this toilet system below is sold for?

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
FastShipping:
@ Oga Skimanski, the pedestal wash hand basins in the pictures didn't do justice to your creativity. Did you buy the sets or the owner bought them? The floor and wall tiles are exceptional.

I am never in doubt of your work.

How much is this toilet system below is sold for?

Budget is always a major factor on what you purchase for finishing. so we work with what we have and try to make it up in other aspect of the house like the Master's Bedroom, Hence the difference in the master's Toilet Seat and others. Wash Hand basin for Master's Loading...

Toilet System Below above is sold for N65,000
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
CONTACT INFO AS REQUESTED BY CALLERS

ARCH. JUDE O. ODEMWINGIE
TEL: 08038390386 or 08185174782
EMAIL: jude@dnstructures.com, skimanski4life@yahoo.com
follow us on Instagram: dezynstructures
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
skimanski:

Budget is always a major factor on what you purchase for finishing. so we work with what we have and try to make it up in other aspect of the house like the Master's Bedroom, Hence the difference in the master's Toilet Seat and others. Wash Hand basin for Master's Loading...

Toilet System Below above is sold for N65,000

Eyes itching to see more pictures. I need you to inbox me address where you can receive contemporary/modern architecture magazines. I saw some few days ago at Home Depot that I want to personally buy and send to you for inspiration. The interior finishing in these magazines are breathtaking.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
FastShipping:

Eyes itching to see more pictures. I need you to inbox me address where you can receive contemporary/modern architecture magazines. I saw some few days ago at Home Depot that I want to personally buy and send to you for inspiration. The interior finishing in these magazines are breathtaking.

Can you also send me the titles.. so I can go and look them up. Thanks.
I feel very bad going there lately... so many things, I wish I can buy them all...

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Moana(f): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Beautiful and spacious bathrooms
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by since1914(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2015
skimanski:

Great job! Skimanski. I have been following your thread for sometime now. Just like ' FastShipping ' said, the wash hand basin is an Eyesore, it doesn't belong to a project like this. Sometimes you need to put your foot down when dealing with home owners. Even though it is their project, they need to be made to do the right thing. Probably won't have costed more than an additional hundred grand plus to upgrade this to something more befitting of the space.

Am looking forward to seeing your final wall finishes with your general colour schemes and light fixtures. You did a great job with the exteriors, you already wowed me there with your creative use of 'everyday' materials.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by babatosan: 5:25am On May 08, 2015
Oga Skimanski I know you are busy.
Your pupils await an update please!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Onuokwu: 1:55pm On May 09, 2015
Great Skimanski, Happy Married Life as you wed Today. I hear one kin confirmed rumuor say na today. May the Good Lord perfect your wedding and your marriage.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 2:34pm On May 09, 2015
^^^^^
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Happy married life if true.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by PeoplesArmy: 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
Congratulations Skimanski. HML!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by blank(f): 3:48pm On May 09, 2015
Wow. Congrats. Happy Married Life.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by wanaj0: 4:45pm On May 09, 2015
Yes ooooo. Happy Married Life.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by segcymoor(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
Bros. Welcome to the club!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by PropTrader: 3:01pm On May 10, 2015
Happy Married Life Bro. Keep some of the cake for me o!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by michtob(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2015
I'm loving this. Happy Married Life. Enjoy
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by sholatech(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2015
Happy Married Life Jude!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 12, 2015
@skimanski, Happy married life.
I tap into this.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by ihebrooke(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2015
Happy Married life, brother. Wishing you all the best.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by topsy23: 9:06am On May 12, 2015
Happy Married Life Jude!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by LaCotti: 11:42pm On May 12, 2015
Happy Married Life cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by 2sex(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2015
morgist:

How do you know?

Jude is an igbo name.

BTW this has nothing to do with tribe, just saying. and i know my igbo pips will like this cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
he is from South South... You know that our half cast striker with Russian mother for super Eagles? Na him namesake be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2015
STAIRCASE RAILINGS

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.