Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157743 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
MAster's Bathroom Piping for Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ongoing External works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Meanwhile Wiring is ongoing Internally in already Rendered Location (Unit 1 - Ground Floor)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Current Updates in Pics

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by nigeriancuban: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Castos:
Am just getting started with the course, just learning the manual aspect of it as a beginner though I'll still learn the computer or digital side if it, na small small naa.
call me to get all the knowledge you need on autocad
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by sako28: 2:55am On Oct 18, 2015
skimanski:
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

MASTER BEDROOM WARDROBE AND OTHER ROOMS WALL PAINTING

Please sir how much this bunglary proof size?

Thank you
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by segcymoor(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2015
skimanski:
Meanwhile Wiring is ongoing Internally in already Rendered Location (Unit 1 - Ground Floor)
Good speed! ..behind following sad angry
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2015
sako28:

Please sir how much this bunglary proof size?

Thank you

The size of the Burglary is 500mm Wide x 2000mm Height
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2015
segcymoor:

Good speed! ..behind following sad angry

Thanks Boss. We shall all get there. Lead MAke I follow ooh
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by sako28: 2:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Sir, what the cost for this size?

Thank you

skimanski:

The size of the Burglary is 500mm Wide x 2000mm Height
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
sako28:

Sir, what the cost for this size?

Thank you

A Single one is N13,000
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Helicopter View of All Units wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Roofing and Plastering of Unit 1

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Alluminum Casement windows, with Tinted Black Glass Panel (Arrived and Preparing for Installation on Plastering is completed in some few days time.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Meanwhile POP Works on-going Internally.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2015
More POP Ceiling Works.

When we Build Your House, You don't have to worry About Thinking. Lets do the Thinking and Execution for You.

Dezyns and Structures

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by twinskenny(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2015
skimanski:
MAster's Bathroom Piping for Unit 1
guys really enjoying the job.. weldone sir
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
skimanski:
More POP Ceiling Works.

When we Build Your House, You don't have to worry About Thinking. Lets do the Thinking and Execution for You.

Dezyns and Structures

nice POP work mr skimanski pls can you give me the number of ur pop guy.thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2015
joshua112:

nice POP work mr skimanski pls can you give me the number of ur pop guy.thanks

The Guy that does my Wall Screeding Brings in His Brothers (According to him) to do POP and Precast Window designs. He is incharge of POP, Screeding and Precast Window Designs. HIs Name is Peter. 07062160256.

The Concept are been created by me and executed under Thorough Supervision. Supervisors are been paid extra to supervise each and every phase, hence the outcome. We have had cases where out clients weren't happy with the outcome even though the concept was there, as a result, we have seen the need to get a supervisor for every stage so as to improve the outcome of our Jobs. So in a nutshell I cannot guarantee the quality of their work if you eventually seek their service.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by topsy23: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Weldone boss
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
topsy23:
Weldone boss

Thanks Bozz
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by joshua112: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
skimanski:

The Guy that does my Wall Screeding Brings in His Brothers (According to him) to do POP and Precast Window designs. He is incharge of POP, Screeding and Precast Window Designs. HIs Name is Peter. 07062160256.

The Concept are been created by me and executed under Thorough Supervision. Supervisors are been paid extra to supervise each and every phase, hence the outcome. We have had cases where out clients weren't happy with the outcome even though the concept was there, as a result, we have seen the need to get a supervisor for every stage so as to improve the outcome of our Jobs. So in a nutshell I cannot guarantee the quality of their work if you eventually seek their service.

thanks oga skimanski,i just wanted there number incase I start my own jobs soon im an architect and im into construction too so supervising them wont be an issue .I will also be asking for your electrician,iron bender etc numbers as I intend starting a construction on the lekki axis soon.thanks for the help God bless
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by jaz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
just wondering if the house owner is aware and supportive of you posting the building map and inner workings of his soon to be house. by the way, its a great job you're doing there.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
jaz:
just wondering if the house owner is aware and supportive of you posting the building map and inner workings of his soon to be house. by the way, its a great job you're doing there.

We have to sign That in the Contract too. If he isn't comfortable with it after seeing it in his contract, then we don't post. We have some ongoing and finished Projects that we have Never posted Online. as a result of CLients request. E.G This Fully Detached 4 Bedroom Duplex.

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Final Roofing Pics and Septic Tank Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pre-cast Molding Designs for External Designs

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Balcony View for First floor on Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
More POP Pictures

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pillar Works on Unit 1

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
POP Works on Main Lounge of Unit 3

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Septic Tank Reinforcement

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.