Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157617 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by peaceland(m): 3:54am On Jan 27, 2016
skimanski:
UNIT 1 & 2: Pent Floor Balcony Railings
Sir,
You are good at what you do, nice work
However I am concerned at one of the attached pictures,
when it rains, there is the likelihood that the occupants will have pools of water here since there is a small pillar like structure demarcation as shown in the attached picture.
Please educate me more on if this will not be a challenge. perhaps having a small pipe hole underneath to ensure interconnect will be fine?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:26am On Jan 27, 2016
mufutau55:

Elated. Million Thanks Boss.

Hajji M.

You are welcome sir
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:31am On Jan 27, 2016
peaceland:

Sir,
You are good at what you do, nice work
However I am concerned at one of the attached pictures,
when it rains, there is the likelihood that the occupants will have pools of water here since there is a small pillar like structure demarcation as shown in the attached picture.
Please educate me more on if this will not be a challenge. perhaps having a small pipe hole underneath to ensure interconnect will be fine?

Not necessarily a PIPe Hole Interconnecting both Balconies. Both Balconies have been Piped Separately with Big Enough Drains (100mm Pipe) all the way Down, such that when it rains, it slopes directly to Drains and out, so there will never be a pool of water
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by peaceland(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2016
skimanski:

Not necessarily a PIPe Hole Interconnecting both Balconies. Both Balconies have been Piped Separately with Big Enough Drains (100mm Pipe) all the way Down, such that when it rains, it slopes directly to Drains and out, so there will never be a pool of water
Thanks sir, sorry I based my observation on the picture. Thanks
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2016
peaceland:

Its very professional of you to take note of such Detail
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Uberness: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2016
skimanski:

The thing about the Nigerian Market is that the Marketers only buy What they can sell off immediately. And those Profile which is like the Ones we Installed in our Calton gate Project was Imported, will tie their money down, so they wouldn't want to buy it. I have tried Speaking with some Chinese Fabricators as regarding those types, because we have an Upcoming Project that we require top Notch Finishing, but the Chinese also seem to be Interested in PVC Windows.

My best Advice is that once you have your window Dimensions, you purchase and Ship down.

But if one ever musters the courage to purchase outside naija & ship , any suggestions where..?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Uberness:

But if one ever musters the courage to purchase outside naija & ship , any suggestions where..?

I think each country you live in have their profile market. so sourcing online will be the best way to go
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2016
UNIT 1 & 2: Master's bedroom Wardrobe

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2016
UNIT 1 & 2: base Boards and Window Designs

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2016
UNIT 3: Resumption of Painting Works

1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
More

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
More Pics on Building Demarcation Updates.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by babalose: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
i need someone who can fabricate shutters in-between window frame. Anyone knows anyone who can do that locally in Lagos?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
babalose:
i need someone who can fabricate shutters in-between window frame. Anyone knows anyone who can do that locally in Lagos?

It depends on the kind of window shutters you want. Kindly post samples here
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by babalose: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
@skimanski....pics as you said i should upload.

YOU CAN VIEW THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFO
http://www.securityshutters.co.uk/brochures/Built%20in%20shutters%20brochure.pdf

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Uberness: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
I'm Drooling watching these tasteful finishings,
They're Beautiful... cheesy
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2016
babalose:
@skimanski....pics as you said i should upload.

YOU CAN VIEW THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFO
http://www.securityshutters.co.uk/brochures/Built%20in%20shutters%20brochure.pdf

Earlier this month, a Client of mine requested for this same shutters. Still in the hunt for a Fabricator. Any Engineer in the House with Information on Fabricators should please come to our aid.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2016
Uberness:
I'm Drooling watching these tasteful finishings,
They're Beautiful... cheesy

Thanks Boss
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Godspikin: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Find in the link below pictures of beautiful projects done with interlocking red-bricks and how you too can employ this technology for your next project.

https://www.nairaland.com/2818337/why-should-use-red-bricks/1
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by TLAX: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
skimanski:
More Pics on Building Demarcation Updates.

Hello Skimanski, can you show me a sketch of how this land was partitioned for privacy foe each of the duplexes. I have been trying to figure it out from the pictures without success. A rough hand depiction or typed explanation will do. Thanks.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by gbadexy(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2016
peaceland:

Please resend the mail. I mistakenly deleted it when I wanted to reply
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by peaceland(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
gbadexy:
Please resend the mail. I mistakenly deleted it when I wanted to reply
done sir
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by gbadexy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
peaceland:

done sir
Gotten sir
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
TLAX:

Hello Skimanski, can you show me a sketch of how this land was partitioned for privacy foe each of the duplexes. I have been trying to figure it out from the pictures without success. A rough hand depiction or typed explanation will do. Thanks.

A rough Sketch as requested sir

3 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2016
skimanski:
# LAKE VIEW ESTATE DUPLEX DEVELOPMENT

In Preparation for Our parapet works.

The tools are simple.

Automated Wood Cutter
Generator Set to Power it
Marine Board
and Nails.

and the complex work involved is the Expertise.

Boss, what is automated wood cutter? Do you mean a table or miter saw?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by TLAX: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
skimanski:

A rough Sketch as requested sir

Thanks Skimanski. Very helpful and much appreciated.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Boss, what is automated wood cutter? Do you mean a table or miter saw?

aUTOMATED Sawing Machine
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Current Updates on Internal Painting Works

3 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2016
UNIT 1 & 2: Mini Kitchen table

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 4:42am On Feb 06, 2016
More painting works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
# LAKE VIEW ESTATE DUPLEX DEVELOPMENT

Roof And Parapet Beam form works in pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.