Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157742 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2016
Looking at this I feel there are some things we could have done better.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
skimanski:
Security doors for Entrance and Exit Locations

Oga,

I need these doors. Can you link your boy up with the seller?

Thanks.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
FastShipping:

Oga,
I need these doors. Can you link your boy up with the seller?
Thanks.

Me two o, Oga Skimanski. Elegant door.

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
mufutau55:

Me two o, Oga Skimanski. Elegant door.

Hajji M.

Damache DOors. The Top brown one N380k at the time and the Bottom one(Bullet Proof) N1.3m At the time

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
skimanski:

Damache Doors. The Top brown one N380k at the time and the Bottom one(Bullet Proof) N1.3m At the time

Oh! OK. I know the Damache Doors. Thanks for the price info... I am sure the prices are higher now, but will check it out. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by femlumltd(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Helo people,
We the team at Femlum Aluminium Ventures Ltd are glad to contact you today.
We fabricate and supply aluminum profile, windows and doors system with good quality and very competitive price, with a year quarante and free
maintainance.Therefore at Femlum fabricating company our architectural product group can meet your needs on any project; from small and simple to large and complex. We work with you to combine standardize components and finishes to suit your specific application. Think not only about the best quality of using aluminum roofing,windows,doors, railings and so much more,think about the more more you will save using aluminum products.

Hope to be a partner of your company!
Hope to hear from you sooner.
Thank you!

Have a Splendid day ahead,

Femi Ogunlade

Femlum Aluminum Ventures,Ltd.
PLOT 251, Olutoye Bus-Stop,Opposite Flower House,Isawo

Road, Ajaguro Estate,Agric Ikorodu, Lagos-state.
Tel: +2348023180393
Email: info@femlum.com

Let us be your Aluminium Engineering company

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 12:27am On May 07, 2017
Dominionng:

Great Job Boss. Just in case you want to introduce Fibre cement sidings to any of your projects...

Do you have any more options in regards to siding boards?

If you do, let's see more of this.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by jaytime(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
New arrival: 3D panel of various designs. Contact me and place your order for sales and installation at affordable prices. -08123275855- Calls and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
jaytime:
New arrival: 3D panel of various designs. Contact me and place your order for sales and installation at affordable prices. -08123275855- Calls and WhatsApp.

send more options and what are your prices?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by jaytime(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2017
skimanski:

send more options and what are your prices?
if you don't mind, call or WhatsApp 08123275855
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Timtol(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
We kindly use this opportunity to tell all Nairalanders abt the CORNERSTONE HOME PLAN services.

You might be thinking of getting an affordable plan for your dream house at this recessed time,we can help u out by giving it out cheap tho not all designs.
3D presentation are available suit.

Bungalow, duplex or any kind.
whatsapp no;08100452977.
mail your requirements and your survey report attached to us,
cornerstonehomedesign01@gmail.com
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by ceelog(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2017
skimanski:
FINISH LINE (Master's Bathroom 2)

Please Skimanski...how is the washbasin support able to stand hanging? Do you mind sharing?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:44am On Oct 10, 2017
ceelog:

Please Skimanski...how is the washbasin support able to stand hanging? Do you mind sharing?

Its simple. We have a Road of Like 15inch. Drilled inside the wall with half of that length inserted inside the wall and the remaining half holding the Wash basin.

Its thesame Mechanism that hangs such type of Wash basins

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by ceelog(m): 5:41am On Oct 18, 2017
skimanski:

Its simple. We have a Road of Like 15inch. Drilled inside the wall with half of that length inserted inside the wall and the remaining half holding the Wash basin.

Its thesame Mechanism that hangs such type of Wash basins

Oh ok...thanks. The same old method. Does that also apply to the wooden frame?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2017
ceelog:

Oh ok...thanks. The same old method. Does that also apply to the wooden frame?

Yes sir it does.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by meetdopi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hey Skimanski, would you be able to produce any of these doors from your stable? I need this to cover a 4ft door space, from the ante-room to the living room. If so, please let's talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by meetdopi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
For the above, aside from the style of doors that may be adopted, the key element is the door hanger/sliding device

1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
meetdopi:
Hey Skimanski, would you be able to produce any of these doors from your stable? If so, please let's talk

Hello Sir,

This is the Type of Door That Was Proposed for this our Project.

https://www.nairaland.com/3821229/dairy-ikota-duplex-new-dimension

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
We have been Using Such Rollers for some time now for Glass Partitions on Bathrooms. Like the below Bathroom on one of our previously completed Projects

https://www.nairaland.com/3349788/renovation-diary-platinum-row-new-dimension

1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by meetdopi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Great bro, Kindly send me your best price for the first 2 to meetdopi@yahoo.com
Regards
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Timtol(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Meetpodi,there are good works here i,must convess oo

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Timtol(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Boss,give this a look, www.cornerstonehomeplan..com
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
meetdopi:
Great bro, Kindly send me your best price for the first 2 to meetdopi@yahoo.com
Regards

The dimension is a factor. Kindly provide Width and Height of Doors
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by meetdopi(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Would need to get precise measurement from site and revert

skimanski:

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by bjcole(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2017
@ Skimanski, longest time and how is business, I don't know if you could still remember me.

I have large sales of 3D Wallpanels @ discounted rate for resellers and end users. Over 50 designs available. you can reach me 08064776356.

We sell wallpapers and paints too.

Thank you
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2017
meetdopi:
Would need to get precise measurement from site and revert

Ok Boss Waiting
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
bjcole:
@ Skimanski, longest time and how is business, I don't know if you could still remember me.

I have large sales of 3D Wallpanels @ discounted rate for resellers and end users. Over 50 designs available. you can reach me 08064776356.

We sell wallpapers and paints too.

Thank you

Wassap Me Address Sir. lets also Share Pictures

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by meetdopi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sorry for coming late, had to take a run to the site for the measurement. It's 6ft 10 height and 4ft wide.

skimanski:

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobodyknws2moro: 1:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmm,niceee job Skimanski!!!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by abouzaid: 10:13am On May 27, 2018
skimanski:
# OSAPA TOWN TWIN DUPLEX

Finally Our Wash Basin.
chairman, how did you hang this washhand basin stand? this is pure innovative architecture.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2018
abouzaid:
chairman, how did you hang this washhand basin stand? this is pure innovative architecture.

We had rebars welded deep into the wash basin panel and the other end which is like 200mm long drilled into the wall with cement mortar. The whole wall has to fall off for that basin to fall off. Tested for ages and no one has called to lay any complain thus far!

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2018
skimanski:
Installation of Doors Subframes
owanle domor sir,I noticed the subframe you used in this project and my engineer also suggested I use it,but am confused as if it can give me the final finish product of the kind of door I want,attached are the pics of the frame he suggested and the one I told him I would prefer because of the kind of finishing I want,which is best
Pic 1: is the one he suggested and he insisted it will still give me the same finishing in pic 3
Pic 2: is what I suggested he use as I don’t understand how pic 1 can give me the same finishing in pic 3
Pic 3: is the exact finishing I want after architrave has been added,please boss your suggestion is ighly recommended as I need to make a design so they can construct as instal as they are currently plastering the house now,thanks a million

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.