Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (1106 Views)

Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sloo1: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: . by bastien: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Think,so one (elder) should talk to him!

Sorry 4 d bad grammar
Re: . by johnwizey: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2013
bastien: !!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Sorry 4 d bad grammar
Wats ur problem with Mikel na, abi na u be the guy wey collect his 100M and ran away
Re: . by Ninilowo(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2013

Sorry 4 d bad grammar
Oga, una dey vex gaan! u are on every thread on this friendly posting d same. A beg make Mikel rest small now.
Re: . by oluplus(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2013

Sorry 4 d bad grammar

What exactly is your problem with Mikel? Must you post this on every thread? Several people corrected your bad grammar on other threads, still you never bother to look to it, but rather showing your foolishness everywhere.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2013
oluplus:

What exactly is your problem with Mikel? Must you post this on every thread? Several people corrected your bad grammar on other threads, still you never bother to look to it, but rather showing your foolishness everywhere.

Nonsense
he is sick.
@op concerning musa, someone shud tell him: man does not live by pace alone, but by neat passes and goals.

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Scores For Chelsea In FA Tie (pix) / World Cup 2014: Sepp Blatter Says He Is 'surprised' Lionel Messi Won The Golden / Mikel Obi Prays For Release Of Kidnapped Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.