Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4043 Views)

Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others? / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by levelszik(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Gej still remains the only president nigeria ever produce to come any close to the guy in d pix.furthermore,he's already 70% like the man.gej till 2019

15 Likes

Re: . by Hebunn(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2013
coolNot in this life time...
Re: . by Jovanna(f): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2013
25th century
Re: . by DAY12(m): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2013
@levelszik:
Gej still remains the only president nigeria ever produce to come any close to the guy in d pix.furthermore,he's already 70% like the man.gej till 2019

Na woo sad

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 19, 2013
If I may ask, why would a Nigerian president, even governor, dress like that?

6 Likes

Re: . by ebucha: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2013
I like your post. Reminds me of the former governor of Cross River state, Mr. Donald Duke, the modelling governor. He wanted to contest in the 2007 presidential election, but guess what? Our old, visionless, over-recycled politicians with no salvage value in their usual unappealing traditional attire said he was too boyish. This is a man that left an indelible imprint till date.

3 Likes

Re: . by Onlytruth(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Tell the North that if they want to produce a Nigerian president in this century, they should look carefully at Dangote and his suit and tie. cheesy
"Agbada" (though African and Nigerian) reminds us of corrupt and "ba komi" leadership of the past that cares little about future.
The only man that wears Agbada that I know -who claims incorruptibility- is too skinny, with a long neck, so he won't fit into a suit. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by redsun(m): 1:14am On Nov 19, 2013
You got wrong with the suit and tie.He doesn't have to wear suit and tie,but he has to be responsible and thoughtful.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 19, 2013

5 Likes

Re: . by tpia5: 2:00am On Nov 19, 2013
That person looks scary though.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: . by redsun(m): 2:18am On Nov 19, 2013
fatwallet: Thats why other countries dont take Nigeria seriously.you have a president wearing cowboy hat from 18century ,the soccer players jerseys are extra large and obstructs flexibility,the police uniforms are extra large for the skinny officers,Most Nigerian police officers have very bad body odour.
Until africa get our poo right we will continue to be laughing stock of the world. Lets face it and stop deceiving ourselves :most of the traditional nigerian culture except the food are backward and incompatible with modern advanced and progressive society.do you see japanese wearing robes? are greeks still wearing robes? only africans are backward like this,we did not even explore beyond our villages .thank God for progressive cultures such as English,portuguese and japanese we would still be living in mud huts.
nigeria doesn't even have to invent anything all nigeria has to do is implement what has already been invented.
English,suit and tie is a universal language and dress code. majority of the streets and cities should be named in english after the geography and features. like Calabar,Port Harcourt , crossriver state ,Allen Avenue ,Talltree Road,Hilly street,Uphill Road etc those names sound more appealing and non tribal.

C'mmon! You totally got it wrong with the dressing and language.English is a universal language because it the language of the present day colonizers like the roman,greeks and the egyptians before them.

It doesn't have to be if you resist it and impose yours
Re: . by DerideGull(m): 2:33am On Nov 19, 2013
This is one of the most idiotic and inferiority complex laden thread I have ever read on this forum.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 19, 2013
fatwallet: Thats why other countries dont take Nigeria seriously.you have a president wearing cowboy hat and gown from 18century ,the soccer players jerseys are extra large and obstructs flexibility,the police uniforms are extra large for the skinny officers,Most Nigerian police officers have very bad body odour.
Until africa get our poo right we will continue to be laughing stock of the world. Lets face it and stop deceiving ourselves :most of the traditional nigerian culture except the food are backward and incompatible with modern advanced and progressive society.do you see japanese wearing robes? are greeks still wearing robes? only africans are backward like this,we did not even explore beyond our villages .thank God for progressive cultures such as English,portuguese and japanese we would still be living in mud huts.
nigeria doesn't even have to invent anything all nigeria has to do is implement what has already been invented.
as an official language ,English,suit and tie is a universal language and dress code. majority of the streets and cities should be named in english after the geography and features. like Calabar,Port Harcourt , cross river state, ,Allen Avenue ,Talltree Road,Hillside Avenue,Uphill Road etc those names sound more appealing and non tribal.

nigeria also needs well planned and organized suburbs,buy all the lands,demolish everything and build modern homes and apartment buildings neatly. demolish all villages and move them to the cities.use the lands for commercial agriculture and wind turbines.

change the Naira to Nigerian Dollars

So how does all this your quotations leads to good governance? In fact, the bolded further validate my assertion that you're one of those suffering from some sort of complex. I pray your type will never hold any political office in Nigeria. Nigerians are currently looking into remaining places with foreign names to local names and you are trying to change all names to foreign names.

National Pride is what build a nation and not dress code.

4 Likes

Re: . by DerideGull(m): 2:55am On Nov 19, 2013
redsun:

C'mmon! You totally got it wrong with the dressing and language.English is a universal language because it the language of the present day colonizers like the roman,greeks and the egyptians before them.

It doesn't have to be if you resist it and impose yours

I wonder what the deluded mind will say when he/she gets to Dubai.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 19, 2013
fatwallet: Ok lets change Lagos to eko ille,Calabar to didiampko ,port harcourt to sabonga ugheli etc The first lady should be[b] fat and unfit[/b].I hope you will be bloody happy.
who cares about dubai? Arabs have one language but Nigeria is only unified by English and its culture.We should be even grateful to them.they built schools and did the little they could,are they your parent?
as long as we continue to do things the same ,way we'll always get the same results.

Based on your utterances, I will say you're suffering from complex or have no pride in your heritage. Let me ask you, how many cities are named in English in the following places: Korea, Japan, Singapore, Qatar e.t.c. In fact, I don't know why I'm arguing with you. On the bolded, Nigeria and United States which one has the highest rate of obesity? In fact you have no argument. The only thing wrong with Nigeria is corruption.

So who taught them what they learn? In fact you should learn about the march of civilization. More over, did they build the school for free? How many souls were lost in slavery, let alone looted natural resources.

Please brother you need to be enlightened. Pride is what build empire!

1 Like

Re: . by ujoinme: 3:51am On Nov 19, 2013
fatwallet: Thats why other countries dont take Nigeria seriously.you have a president wearing cowboy hat and gown from 18century ,the soccer players jerseys are extra large and obstructs flexibility,the police uniforms are extra large for the skinny officers,Most Nigerian police officers have very bad body odour.
as an official language ,English,suit and tie is a universal language and dress code. majority of the streets and cities should be named in english after the geography and features. like Calabar,Port Harcourt , cross river state, ,Allen Avenue ,Talltree Road,Hillside Avenue,Uphill Road etc those names sound more appealing and non tribal.

nigeria also needs well planned and organized suburbs,buy all the lands,demolish everything and build modern homes and apartment buildings neatly. demolish all villages and move them to the cities.use the lands for commercial agriculture and wind turbines.

the only thing you failed to mention is that we should also all buy bleaching creams and bleach our black skin to white! what a slowpoke you are. Self hating black man.

7 Likes

Re: . by birdman(m): 3:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Fashola would fit that perfectly. Plus he can show a little gray hair to give that dignified look.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 19, 2013
ujoinme:

the only thing you failed to mention is that we should also all by bleaching creams and bleach our black skin to white! what a slowpoke you are. Self hating black man.

Please help me preach this brother with complicated complex.
Re: . by ujoinme: 3:58am On Nov 19, 2013
donedy:

Please help me preach this brother with complicated complex.
Yeah,If God wanted everyone in the world to look the same, dress the same, speak the same language etc. he would have created us all the same.
We should all learn to embrace our differences and be proud of who we are and our heritage and stop self hate.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by IQman: 4:49am On Nov 19, 2013
....look out for iq-man 2019.
He's the only man that has all the encompassing quality.
Re: . by DeHero1: 5:17am On Nov 19, 2013
I never knew those ar d qualities of a Good President... even suit and neck-rope follow join.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: . by nerodenero: 5:39am On Nov 19, 2013

Chairman,slow down jooo!I agree with the fact that there is need to transform,remodel,repackage and reconstruct to make the country admirable and attract people but most of the point you raised is a no-no for me.I think you have issues and serious one at that.Inferiority complex has eaten deep beyond your bone and straight to your bone-marrow.If you are not proud of who and what you are,then you dont need to be alive.Permit me to call you a racist.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: . by nerodenero: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2013
ujoinme:
Yeah,If God wanted everyone in the world to look the same, dress the same, speak the same language etc. he would have created us all the same.
We should all learn to embrace our differences and be proud of who we are and our heritage and stop self hate.
Well said.We aint saying all is well with how the country is being run but the truth is there is no place like home.The OP that spewing poo,how much has he contributed to achieve these desires as stated?Rome was not built a day,American got to the level they are today going through what we are going through today.Nigeria can be great but all these thing takes time.My last take is we should celebrate our own,our culture,our language and everything about us while giving room for positive change.We should now work together to eradicate corruption and ethnic bigotry as these two monsters are responsible for where we are today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons / Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / Gov Oshiomhole: “we Found Nothing Incriminating Against President Jonathan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.