Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Jesus And Twitter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And Twitter (604 Views)

Jesus And All Of The Prophets Before Him Pray The Same As Muslims Pray Today / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus And Twitter by dkronicle(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2013
If you were asked to answer this kind of question what are you going to give as the answer.
The question is '' If Jesus Christ is on twitter, will his followers be the highest of all
Re: Jesus And Twitter by dkronicle(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2013
I think it will be Yes buh the rate of evil is inreasing so, i dont know..
Re: Jesus And Twitter by deebrain(m): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2013
twitter would have been an avenue for christians to manifest their ignorance and hatred for him....

Imagine He tweeted

"@ fans- had a wonderful experience in the brothel and bear parlour today. Such love sinners have to receive me. But the so-called religious dont even send me. Pity.".

You will have seen CHRISTIANS respond to his face-

"shut up fool. U dont even read yr bible. Be not be equally yoked with unbelievers!"

"lol. Are u not sure u did not have fun with them?"

"carpenter's son! Get a life."

"and how does this change the price of beans in the market."

"you dare call yrself the son of god and you hang out with prostitutes and gays! You are a fool!"

Etc etc...

Events before the Rapture would really be interesting because the very evil personality, the anti-christ, will have capitalized on who religion has painted Jesus to be like and majority will fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And Twitter by Mintayo(m): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Dd
Re: Jesus And Twitter by Mintayo(m): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2013
If Jesus were to be alive today,i don't think He would be on twitter.!
Re: Jesus And Twitter by dkronicle(m): 1:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Lols , i think jesus will be on twitter because he said he is a Jealous God.
Re: Jesus And Twitter by tobechi74: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Jesus is on twitter

we dont recognise him
Re: Jesus And Twitter by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm cant say

(1) (Reply)

Affinity Of Number On Your Digital Watch / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2014 / Why Do Christians Now Preach To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.