Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,953 members, 7,803,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World (32679 Views)

Three Important Principles In The Modern Hijrah / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / 9 Great Events In Ramadan That Changed History And Shaped The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by vedaxcool(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2013
saly kely:

i think u are wrong here. the Noble Prophet told us and we believe in him... so we have no burden to start proven Him right,we know He speaks the Truth. the Burden is on u unbelievers to proof by way of science that he is wrong and not by speculation.

Read this

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

[size=18pt] Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.[/size]

Deu 2:10 The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims;
Deu 2:11 Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.

Don't pay too much attention to him, Christians of his calibre always like pointing fingers at others when the remain 4 points back at them. Mr. burden of Proof, where is proof for the above? wait I forgot I have no right to ask any question, yeah right! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by novicali: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
golpen:

Pls let's have your stance before I burst your skull.
Was that a surprise to you? You never knew such is in the Bible... That the Bible is the beginning of WISDOM and where Creation .... started. SO when next you ask question be careful.... Again in my culture and tradition we dont speak to people the way your language sound... Please dont burst my skull ok.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by novicali: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
saly kely:

Have u check the link i posted in my comment? I think you av nt. now why do u think the president of the united state and other historians attributed such to Islam? i understand ur argument, but it is simply untenable. Islam is very unlike other religions. till date scientific facts are still mentioned in the Quran what do u have to say about that? All Historians attributed it to Islam because of of the Islamic factors. Do u know that the Arabs were the most backward of all people till they embrace Islam, and in less than 50 years they conquered the two most powerful empires, i.e Byzantine and Persians. do u know that areas like syria, lebanon, palestine, egypt turkey (i.e Constantinople ) were all christians. what brought about their Islamization. in fact Constantinople was the capital of the then eastern church while Rome was the capital of the western church. this innovations are so reffered because while Islam was spreading round the globe especially in europe through Spain, this innovations were brought by the conquering muslims in line with the dictate of their religion. you will be traducing history if you deny Islam the credit of this innovation. i just ask my friend who studied history about from Ife about muslims and their innovations she told me the same thing that they were so referred. so plz if u still have any problem with muslim innovations go query Historians or even the US President, i will qoute him again
[b]"As a student of history, I also know civilization's debt to Islam. It was Islam – at places like Al-Azhar University – that carried the light of learning through so many centuries, paving the way for Europe's Renaissance and Enlightenment. It was innovation in Muslim communities that developed the order of algebra; our magnetic compass and tools of navigation; our mastery of pens and printing; our understanding of how disease spreads and how it can be healed. Islamic culture has given us majestic arches and soaring spires; timeless poetry and cherished music; elegant calligraphy and places of peaceful contemplation. And throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.
I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's story. The first nation to recognize my country was Morocco. In signing the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, our second President John Adams wrote, "The United States has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslims."[/b]
Yes, you are right all these areas were conquered with the mighty sword of Islam. They were forced to obey or die while refusing. Of course the meaning of Islam is submission or better put capitulation!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by maryam8080: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
baba11: ....If you are a muslim,you will not say d@!!!
There is something that I have observed in life, and that is there are two people in this world, the good people and the bad people, irrespective of your religious inclination. Come to think of it, don't you think if the whole Muslims in Nigeria are really good Muslims Nigeria wouldn't be the way it is today. I think you should think less of religion and be more human in your approach to issues in life. Check out the ranks of people that have ruled Nigeria you will find more Muslims than any other religion, so why didn't they reflect Islam in what they were doing in the government? So what if another person from another religion occupies that position and perform better? Which means that person is the better person and the former is a bad person. Now I am not discussing religion but the individual at the center. Should I now support the person who is bad because he/she is a Muslim? Then I am not a true Muslim.
So my stand remains strong:
1. Religion is a private thing
2. Theology cannot/and will not motivate any invention rather necessity.
3. If theology motivates inventions, then the Muslims should not use anything invented by anyone who is not a Muslim because such invention is corrupt and not holy, the way a Muslim is not allowed to marry a Hindu and other religion affiliated to idols.
4. That there are two kinds or people in this world the bad and the good people (They can be found across all religious bodies)
5. That life is about what people can make out of the life you are living( your meaningful contributions to the world) if the reverse is the case then there is trouble (cheating and killing is unavoidable)
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by golpen(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
novicali: Was that a surprise to you? You never knew such is in the Bible... That the Bible is the beginning of WISDOM and where Creation .... started. SO when next you ask question be careful.... Again in my culture and tradition we dont speak to people the way your language sound... Please dont burst my skull ok.

I'm sorry about the skull stuff, it's just a way of saying what you know I mean.

But in this text I have above, you've not given me any explanation of what you mean and how it relates with the topic of christian inventions. I don't need to know what is in the bible, though I'm conversant with some, so how should I be suprised you have such? Nobody cares until you give an explanation.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
maryam8080: There is something that I have observed in life, and that is there are two people in this world, the good people and the bad people, irrespective of your religious inclination. Come to think of it, don't you think if the whole Muslims in Nigeria are really good Muslims Nigeria wouldn't be the way it is today. I think you should think less of religion and be more human in your approach to issues in life. Check out the ranks of people that have ruled Nigeria you will find more Muslims than any other religion, so why didn't they reflect Islam in what they were doing in the government? So what if another person from another religion occupies that position and perform better? Which means that person is the better person and the former is a bad person. Now I am not discussing religion but the individual at the center. Should I now support the person who is bad because he/she is a Muslim? Then I am not a true Muslim.
3. If theology motivates inventions, then the Muslims should not use anything invented by anyone who is not a Muslim because such invention is corrupt and not holy, the way a Muslim is not allowed to marry a Hindu and other religion affiliated to idols.
4. That there are two kinds or people in this world the bad and the good people (They can be found across all religious bodies)
5. That life is about what people can make out of the life you are living( your meaningful contributions to the world) if the reverse is the case then there is trouble (cheating and killing is unavoidable)
...You just told me the reason y you don't come to islamic section,i got that!Is Goodluck a muslim?Corruption is @ its peak.Definitely,necessity's the mother of invention,that shouldn't make you not to encourage your fellow brothers to do the same!We muslims,we are good people,we do not kill or threat our fellow human being unjustly,if anybody does otherwise,he/she has trangressed(deviated) from the right path.May Allah prevents us from such!!!
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
maryam8080: There is something that I have observed in life, and that is there are two people in this world, the good people and the bad people, irrespective of your religious inclination. Come to think of it, don't you think if the whole Muslims in Nigeria are really good Muslims Nigeria wouldn't be the way it is today. I think you should think less of religion and be more human in your approach to issues in life. Check out the ranks of people that have ruled Nigeria you will find more Muslims than any other religion, so why didn't they reflect Islam in what they were doing in the government? So what if another person from another religion occupies that position and perform better? Which means that person is the better person and the former is a bad person. Now I am not discussing religion but the individual at the center. Should I now support the person who is bad because he/she is a Muslim? Then I am not a true Muslim.
...You just told me the reason y you don't come to islamic section,i got that!Is Goodluck a muslim?Corruption is @ its peak.Definitely,necessity's the mother of invention,that shouldn't make you not to encourage your fellow brothers to do the same!We muslims,we are good people,we do not kill or threat our fellow human being unjustly,if anybody does otherwise,he/she has trangressed(deviated) from the right path.May Allah prevents us from such!!!
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by shalomm: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
smh............guy you have to go for check up...........or maybe JTF should pay you a visit. Name the drugs that the " muslim" physician manufactured, or better still, name how many hospital in the Arab world that is recognized ( Israel exclusive, cause they aren't muslims or better still Terrorist)
golpen:

I just hope I won't have a problem in trying to educate you, that is if you are willing to learn. Now listen and read clearly;

They are islamic inventions and not arab inventions, because the inspiration of those inventions came from the practice of islam. An example is the 'algebra' which has been a major centre here. It was inspired when the inventor read through the passage of the qur'an which speaks of sharing of inheritance.
Ibn sina's 'cannon of medicine' which was a book used in the medical world for centuries was inspired by the prophetic medicine, authored by Muhammad (saw).

If you read books of science that have constructively made references to the qur'an, you'll see that these science analysis have been proven in the qur'an. No invention has been biblically recorded, so we can never have christianity inventions.

A word is enough for the wise. Just go make your research and findings before coming here...
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by golpen(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
shalomm: smh............guy you have to go for check up...........or maybe JTF should pay you a visit. Name the drugs that the " muslim" physician manufactured, or better still, name how many hospital in the Arab world that is recognized ( Israel exclusive, cause they aren't muslims or better still Terrorist)

I don't need to mind your disease. You have just displayed it. We are talking about inventions, not the number of hospitals. You don't deserve to be here where intellectuals are discussing. NL should better creat a children section for kids grin
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by shalomm: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
golpen:

I don't need to mind your disease. You have just displayed it. We are talking about inventions, not the number of hospitals. You don't deserve to be here where intellectuals are discussing. NL should better creat a children section for kids grin

No hard feelings! Invention like Suicide bombing? i guess they invented that one too. kindly take a look at the topic and name one invention that has changed or shaped the world, Apart from Terrorism.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by golpen(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2013
shalomm:

No hard feelings! Invention like Suicide bombing? i guess they invented that one too. kindly take a look at the topic and name one invention that has changed or shaped the world, Apart from Terrorism.

grin grin grin ... There's definitely an hard feeling!
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by dyfatai(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Salam alaekum sister

U av made some powerful statement here. I will like 2 point out one or two things 4 u. May Allah (S.W.A) forgive us where we've erred.
maryam8080: I think you should think less of religion and be more human in your approach to issues in life.
Firstly, it is nt permissible 2 put our own desire/wot we think over wot Allah has ordained. U are advocating 4 secularism and not Islam by saying one shld separate islam from other issues of life because our religion encompasses all aspects of life.

maryam8080: If theology motivates inventions, then the Muslims should not use anything invented by anyone who is not a Muslim because such invention is corrupt and not holy, the way a Muslim is not allowed to marry a Hindu and other religion affiliated to idols

Allah (S.W.A) has clearly stated 4 us in d quran wot is Halal and Haram. By this statement of yours, u r tryying 2 make Haram wot Allah has made Halal. May Allah forgive us.

Wot im saying in essence is d@ wen discussing about religion, we shldn't put wot we think is right over Allah's decree. Allahu Allam
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by salykely(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2013
cloudstar: vedaxcool

The Bible don suffer oh - All I asked was that the gentleman prove Adam was 90 feet tall as stated in the Hadith. Instead of you trying to give a reasonable answer, YOU TOTALLY IGNORED THE QUESTION and started quoting the Bible you conveniently claim is corrupt. Bros, please leave the Bible out of this. Use some common sense and answer the question that was asked.

this are not the generation of Adam, but this give u an impression how mankind look like in early years

Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by maryam8080: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2013
dyfatai: Salam alaekum sister

U av made some powerful statement here. I will like 2 point out one or two things 4 u. May Allah (S.W.A) forgive us where we've erred.

Firstly, it is nt permissible 2 put our own desire/wot we think over wot Allah has ordained. U are advocating 4 secularism and not Islam by saying one shld separate islam from other issues of life because our religion encompasses all aspects of life.

Allah (S.W.A) has clearly stated 4 us in d quran wot is Halal and Haram. By this statement of yours, u r tryying 2 make Haram wot Allah has made Halal. May Allah forgive us.

Wot im saying in essence is d@ wen discussing about religion, we shldn't put wot we think is right over Allah's decree. Allahu Allam
There are things I want to point out here which you are not getting right:
1. Address the points that you picked from statement very well and dont beggar any of them
2. If you term my statements as secular, well , to me it looks myopic and you should broaden you mind, unless you want me to pick arms before I will be considered a true Muslim.
3. Talking about secularism I have been fortunate and unfortunate to have lived with people from the Arab world and work in their house and ate with them stay with their children and wives. In a way I dont think that I am more secular then them. Inside their houses anything goes which does not reflect the life they live outside. Sometimes, I wander who is deceiving who and who is cheating who?
4. Please, I dont want to go further to talk about my experiences but I will leave you with this word in everything try as much as you can to be human no matter who is involve.(In this life I have received help where I never thought it will come from and I have been denied help where I thought I should be harboured/nurtured.
5. I have chosen to work with good people and shun bad people regardless of their religion chikena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by maryam8080: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2013
baba11: ...You just told me the reason y you don't come to islamic section,i got that!Is Goodluck a muslim?Corruption is @ its peak.Definitely,necessity's the mother of invention,that shouldn't make you not to encourage your fellow brothers to do the same!We muslims,we are good people,we do not kill or threat our fellow human being unjustly,if anybody does otherwise,he/she has trangressed(deviated) from the right path.May Allah prevents us from such!!!
Well if your Goodluck is an evil person I will not work with him and one more thing I have not applauded the current administration in Nigeria! However, my stand still remains i will work with good people not the bad ones. People are hiding under religion and disguising themselves as pure whereas evil is hibernated in them. My word to you is that you should try and be human in all your approach to issues in this life.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080:
There are things I want to point out here which you are not getting right:
1. Address the points that you picked from statement very well and dont beggar any of them
2. If you term my statements as secular, well , to me it looks myopic and you should broaden you mind, unless you want me to pick arms before I will be considered a true Muslim.
3. Talking about secularism I have been fortunate and unfortunate to have lived with people from the Arab world and work in their house and ate with them stay with their children and wives. In a way I dont think that I am more secular then them. Inside their houses anything goes which does not reflect the life they live outside. Sometimes, I wander who is deceiving who and who is cheating who?
4. Please, I dont want to go further to talk about my experiences but I will leave you with this word in everything try as much as you can to be human no matter who is involve.(In this life I have received help where I never thought it will come from and I have been denied help where I thought I should be harboured/nurtured.
5. I have chosen to work with good people and shun bad people regardless of their religion chikena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
.........oooh yea,i got d@!you are a free thinker!!i doubt if you pray 5* in a day sha!!!#dont use minority attitude to judge majority,follow the right path....
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by dyfatai(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080:

Salam alaekum once again.
I don't question ur stand or ur opinion, u av every right 2 it. But by saying d@ is hw it shld be and how every muslim shld behave is wot i av a problem with. I wldnt av quoted u if u aren't a muslim, but wen i saw my sister making statements d@ can take her out of d fold of d deen, i av 2 try and render wot little assistance i can.

I wldnt say much, so as nt 2 spark enmity with u, ill leave quran verses 2 do d talking.

2) "Do you see the man who makes his desire his God, the man
whom Allah leaves in error, setting a seal upon his ears and heart
and drawing a veil over his eyes? Who then can guide him after
Allah (has withdrawn guidance)? Will you not take heed? (Surah
45/Al-Jathiya, Verse 23)

3) "Can he who follows the guidance of his Rabb be compared to
him whose erroneous actions are made to seem fair to him, and
to those who follows their desires?" (Surah 47/Muhammad,Verse
14)

"Nor obey him whose heart We have made heedless of Our
Remembrance; who follows his desires and whose case exceeds
due bounds" (Surah 18/Al-Kahf, Verse 28)

"And if after all the knowledge you have been given, you yeild
to their desires, there shall be none to help or protect you from
the wrath of Allah" (Surah 2/Baqarah, Verse 120)
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by novicali: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2013
golpen:

I'm sorry about the skull stuff, it's just a way of saying what you know I mean.

But in this text I have above, you've not given me any explanation of what you mean and how it relates with the topic of christian inventions. I don't need to know what is in the bible, though I'm conversant with some, so how should I be suprised you have such? Nobody cares until you give an explanation.
Well the Bible is the Holy book of the Christians, so if such quotations and many could be found in the Bible it means that they (Christians) can be inspired by these quotations to go into inventions and manufacturing of things
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080: Well if your Goodluck is an evil person I will not work with him and one more thing I have not applauded the current administration in Nigeria! However, my stand still remains i will work with good people not the bad ones. People are hiding under religion and disguising themselves as pure whereas evil is hibernated in them. My word to you is that you should try and be human in all your approach to issues in this life.
....You failed to understand that you cannot alienate religion from your existence.It's religion that shaped me to be good to my fellow being like u.Y?because he has taught me d complete way of life.Whoever does otherwise follow their whims and would be judge accordingly!If u do an atom of good deeds,u'll surely be rewarded for it,so think!!! #thinkstraight!!!!!!!
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by golpen(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
novicali: Well the Bible is the Holy book of the Christians, so if such quotations and many could be found in the Bible it means that they (Christians) can be inspired by these quotations to go into inventions and manufacturing of things

You don't have to be told that you need to be constructive. Will you like to give us a proof of this you've said?
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by maryam8080: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
baba11: .........oooh yea,i got d@!you are a free thinker!!i doubt if you pray 5* in a day sha!!!#dont use minority attitude to judge majority,follow the right path....
And equally you shouldn't use the majority attitude to judge the minority because sometimes there are foolish majority, that is why I never advocate for democracy! That is why in your country Nigeria you have the masses who I consider MUMU Multitude following few elites who are just organised skimmers. The are found in the government and in the religious settings. Nobody can confuse me gone are days... now I have decided to work with good people and not bad people you can't confuse me enough... not even with religion, tribal sentiments, gender sentiments and all worth trashes people are using to confuse the lesser minds.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by maryam8080: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
baba11: ....You failed to understand that you cannot alienate religion from your existence.It's religion that shaped me to be good to my fellow being like u.Y?because he has taught me d complete way of life.Whoever does otherwise follow their whims and would be judge accordingly!If u do an atom of good deeds,u'll surely be rewarded for it,so think!!! #thinkstraight!!!!!!!
Answer these questions:
1. If you are a Muslim probably because you are born into a Muslim family right?
2. Do you consider the fact that you never gave ALLAh the option to create you and place you in a particular family. Therefore you are born into a Muslim family is a privilege not a right.
3. Do you now condemn others who are not "privileged or fortunate" like you?
4. In that case you came to meet the religion you now belong not the reverse?
5. Have you ever thought about the faith/fate of others who are not born Muslims
6. Do you believe that if people like you can live out what the Holy Koran teaches these other people can become Muslims with easy?
7. For the fact that they didn't create themselves do you now blame them and what is your work towards them... Is it to portray yourself better than them and make them look like lesser mortals?
My dear, you have to think and not just think straight but in a broaden manner.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080: And equally you shouldn't use the majority attitude to judge the minority because sometimes there are foolish majority, that is why I never advocate for democracy! That is why in your country Nigeria you have the masses who I consider MUMU Multitude following few elites who are just organised skimmers. The are found in the government and in the religious settings. Nobody can confuse me gone are days... now I have decided to work with good people and not bad people you can't confuse me enough... not even with religion, tribal sentiments, gender sentiments and all worth trashes people are using to confuse the lesser minds.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080: And equally you shouldn't use the majority attitude to judge the minority because sometimes there are foolish majority, that is why I never advocate for democracy! That is why in your country Nigeria you have the masses who I consider MUMU Multitude following few elites who are just organised skimmers. The are found in the government and in the religious settings. Nobody can confuse me gone are days... now I have decided to work with good people and not bad people you can't confuse me enough... not even with religion, tribal sentiments, gender sentiments and all worth trashes people are using to confuse the lesser minds.
....Well,whether you are jamaican,togo etc,i don't mind.I am not that fanatic religion wise.Thank God you didn't abuse me because of boko Haram.I am just here to tell you that,Allah has taught us completely how we are going to live our life to the fullest,no sentiment whatsoever!Maybe you are being influence by your environs,i can't say!If i may ask,where are you from?but never say we nigerians are MUMU,i beg to differ abeg.If you want to know ,we are the smartest.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
....Well,whether you are jamaican,togo etc,i don't mind.I am not that fanatic religion wise.Thank God you didn't abuse me because of boko Haram.I am just here to tell you that,Allah has taught us completely how we are going to live our life to the fullest,no sentiment whatsoever!Maybe you are being influence by your environs,i can't say!If i may ask,where are you from?but never say we nigerians are MUMU,i beg to differ abeg.If you want to know ,we are the smartest.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080: Answer these questions:
1. If you are a Muslim probably because you are born into a Muslim family right?
2. Do you consider the fact that you never gave ALLAh the option to create you and place you in a particular family. Therefore you are born into a Muslim family is a privilege not a right.
5. Have you ever thought about the faith/fate of others who are not born Muslims
6. Do you believe that if people like you can live out what the Holy Koran teaches these other people can become Muslims with easy?
7. For the fact that they didn't create themselves do you now blame them and what is your work towards them... Is it to portray yourself better than them and make them look like lesser mortals?
.....What are you insinuating?
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by maryam8080: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
baba11: ....Well,whether you are jamaican,togo etc,i don't mind.I am not that fanatic religion wise.Thank God you didn't abuse me because of boko Haram.I am just here to tell you that,Allah has taught us completely how we are going to live our life to the fullest,no sentiment whatsoever!Maybe you are being influence by your environs,i can't say!If i may ask,where are you from?but never say we nigerians are MUMU,i beg to differ abeg.If you want to know ,we are the smartest.
The smartest indeed! Yes of course in 419, Credit cards, forgery, Drug paddling, Ritual killings,cultism both in schools and outside, slavery, human right abuse, religious "bigot-ism", repression of the lowly and poor citizens. A smart country led by PHd and a former lecturer and the university union is on strike, it takes ten years to graduate from any Nigerian university, what a shame? Smart people without electricity, having an economy that is being powered by "I better pass my neighbour" and you are smart people. They have sold NEPA or Your PHCN and there is no light virtually all over the country. Everyday your PHD president will come out to promise 5000mgwatts for a country that needs at least 3-600,000mg watts. Smart people! Oil theft has become a routine, kerosene is now 150.00naira per/lit in a country that produces and export crude, smart people your Refineries refused to work since 12yrs ago, up till now the turn around maintenance never come to an end. 10 - 15 years back to travel along the highways was delightful, as a driver you can close your eyes and drive. A journey from Benin to Lagos will not take more than 4hrs on a well regulated speed but these days the story is different. I visited home and I traveled to Abuja, I met a city built with corrupt money, pollution was/is everywhere, homosexualism and lesbianism on the rise. I saw rottenness in the form of the so called progress or prosperity. I began to wander what the future holds for the coming generation. All the ministries that I visited I met corruption right from the gate man or security agent at the gate, you must drop for him/her to do his job, bribery is a way of life. Smartest people, and you have recycle leadership, Papa chop remain for pikin and the pikin go chop remain for his pikin on the detriment of the whole 167million people, what a country? Please when next you mention Nigeria dont put the word smart cos they are not in the real sense of it. As for the MUMU it is your fellow Nigerian man that established the word..... ask Lagbaja he will explain better! Please I want to watch my friend Adeola on Sahara TV, cut your pen chikena!
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by maryam8080: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
baba11: .....What are you insinuating?
Dont rove from the questions answer them sincerely and faithfully.
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080: Dont rove from the questions answer them sincerely and faithfully.
....ok
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080: The smartest indeed! Yes of course in 419, Credit cards, forgery, Drug paddling, Ritual killings,cultism both in schools and outside, slavery, human right abuse, religious "bigot-ism", repression of the lowly and poor citizens. A smart country led by PHd and a former lecturer and the university union is on strike, it takes ten years to graduate from any Nigerian university, what a shame? Smart people without electricity, having an economy that is being powered by "I better pass my neighbour" and you are smart people. They have sold NEPA or Your PHCN and there is no light virtually all over the country. Everyday your PHD president will come out to promise 5000mgwatts for a country that needs at least 3-600,000mg watts. Smart people! Oil theft has become a routine, kerosene is now 150.00naira per/lit in a country that produces and export crude, smart people your Refineries refused to work since 12yrs ago, up till now the turn around maintenance never come to an end. 10 - 15 years back to travel along the highways was delightful, as a driver you can close your eyes and drive. A journey from Benin to Lagos will not take more than 4hrs on a well regulated speed but these days the story is different. I visited home and I traveled to Abuja, I met a city built with corrupt money, pollution was/is everywhere, homosexualism and lesbianism on the rise. I saw rottenness in the form of the so called progress or prosperity. I began to wander what the future holds for the coming generation. All the ministries that I visited I met corruption right from the gate man or security agent at the gate, you must drop for him/her to do his job, bribery is a way of life. Smartest people, and you have recycle leadership, Papa chop remain for pikin and the pikin go chop remain for his pikin on the detriment of the whole 167million people, what a country? Please when next you mention Nigeria dont put the word smart cos they are not in the real sense of it. As for the MUMU it is your fellow Nigerian man that established the word..... ask Lagbaja he will explain better! Please I want to watch my friend Adeola on Sahara TV, cut your pen chikena!
.....It's somebody like you we need in Nigeria,if we can pool our resources intellectually,materially etc together,Nigeria'll be better for us all.If you run,i run and everybody runs away from Nigeria,who'll make it better in the long run,besides,don't wash our dirty linen in the public again,ok.That 'retardant' man,i didn't vote for him so i can't say much about him.Only my vote cannot count!!!For your information,i studied engineering,i spent the exact 5yrs(Bsc),2yrs(ND) we were mearnt to spend,so retract what you said here,i don't agree!!!
Re: Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World by baba11(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
maryam8080: Answer these questions:
......Well my dear,their are time you need to think straight and not @ broaden manner and here we are!Your respective answer to the best of my knowledge are viz: In the name of Allah,the most beneficient,the most merciful (1)yea,i was born into it 2)Whether privilege or right,Allah knows best...... 3)I am not condemning anyone.I try as much as i can to teach them what's right and to calmly tell them what's wrong in a serene environs devoid of any rancours in whatsoever form! 4)....Yea,i came to meet it and insha Allah,i'll leave it to my succeeding generation in a much more better state than i met it. 5)Yea,i always think about them and Allah in the glorious Quran has told us about the various punishments that he would definitely meet unto them right from when they died till the day of resurrection.May Allah prevents us from such.This is one of the avenue for those that are not opportuned to be born as a muslim to retrace their footstep before it's too late.Allah will tell you on that day:Is their no prophet who has come to warn u about my punishments,you'll say they come but we decided to follow our own way(whims),He'll say then enter into hellfire(May Allah prevents us from such,amin).This is just a reminder for you people. 6)There's no way i can leave out what Quran teaches so that you'll become muslim easily,no,it can work that way.You see,the two major things we are following are the Quran and what the noblest of mankind did.Whomever that has deviated from this is not one of us!!! 7)No,i am not better than them,infact we are all the same in the sight of our creator no matter where you come from be it white, black.Same for the rich and the poor in the sight of Allah(swt).May Allah forgives us of our shortcomings,shows the right path and may He not use this against us on the day of accountability,amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Islam Says On Masturbation. / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim / Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.