Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone (28799 Views)

MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone by emmlaura(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2005
NEED HELP ON WAP SITE

I now have WAP on my phone (thanks to Glo). What I need now is a website to find WAP addresses, to enable download of Java Games to my phone.
Re: To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone by hotangel2(f): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2005
Re: To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone by emmlaura(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2005
i tried that but it doesnt have coverage in nigeria. i want something with coverage in nigeria
Re: To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone by mamba(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2005
go to getjar.com/wap or midlet.org/wap
Re: To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone by Bilspop(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2005
I love games too and wont mind more wapsites from members. You can also try tagtag.com/sites/r/3/d/r3dcloud/11.php3. Take care and have fun with GLO!
Re: To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone by coldwill: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2005
Hi all,If you want to purchase java games from www.gameloft.com and you cant do it,contact me.I can help you do it.I downloaded 25 games on my phone(Sagem myx5-2v).I bought them all from www.gameloft.com.Each game is about $3.
Contact me so we can work things out if you need them.My number is 08057886013
Cheers.
rolleyes

(1) (Reply)

USSD War: Banks Unblock MTN, Reconnect Telco To Banking Channels / My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.