Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Akpors At A Job Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors At A Job Interview (2065 Views)

Akpors At Ikoyi (photos) / Akpors At It Again, Enter If You Are Ready To Laff Akpors Stole A Fridge / Akpors At It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors At A Job Interview by Chillext(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Once a bright intelligent young man went for IAS interview. He was asked -

Q 1. When did India get independence?

He answered - The efforts started long back; but could succeed in 1947.

Q 2. Who were the persons, who played important role in this fight for independence?

Answer - There are many people, who were involved and contributed in this. If I give a name, it will be injustice to others.

Q 3. Do you think, corruption is the greatest enemy of the country?

Answer - A committee is investigating in this matter. I can give a correct reply to this only after seeing the report.

The interview board was impressed by his original ideas. They asked him to wait outside; but also advised him not to reveal the questions, as they may ask the same questions to other candidates also.

When the young man went out of the room, Akpos inquired about the questions asked. The young man said that he had promised the interview board not to disclose the questions.

But, Akpos found a way out. "Tell me the answer you gave"..

The young man, thought it to be okay, as he was not going back on his words of "not disclosing the QUESTIONS"

When Akpos went in for interview, this is what happened.

Q 1. What's your birth date?

Akpos :- The efforts started long back, but could succeed in 1947.

Interviewers got confused...they asked next question.

Q 2. What is your father's name?

Akpos:- There are many people, who were involved and contributed in this. If I give a name, it will be injustice to others.

The board members were shocked at the reply..they said.

Q 3. Are you mad?

Akpos :- answered - A committee is investigating in this matter. I can give a correct reply to this only after seeing the report.

1 Like

Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by Chillext(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
140 views yet no comment. Na wa o....na so d joke boring? Abi una problem pass my joke?
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by angelz(f): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
my guy, me l dey laugh o, so teee water dey comot 4 my eyes. y dem dey view, dem no gree drop comot now?
grin grin grin
nice 1.

1 Like

Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by Chillext(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
angelz: my guy, me l dey laugh o, so teee water dey comot 4 my eyes. y dem dey view, dem no gree drop comot now?
grin grin grin
nice 1.
I just tire for dis nairalanders, dem no dey encourage person at all. Thanks bro
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by Michael14049(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ha :DHa nawa.......o Sha hin try
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by OlamideGirl(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
;DLwkmd ;DLwkmd
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by Louisdrake(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
LOLSSS.............so fawny cnt stop laffin.
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by sats: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
u can do beta
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by Shaanteel(f): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lol wundaful check mine awt....akpors a bus driver kild 50pipul nd was taken to d statioN 4 investiGATIUN ..OFFICER:akpos u kild 50 pipul wt hapund AKPOS:wn i was driving i realisd my break was failn nd un d ryt hand syd wia i wantd pakn wia 2 men nd un d left hand syd was a wEding...i had to hit xumtn b4 d car wuld jerk nd stop if u wia me wt wuld u do ..OFFICER:hit d 2 pipul ofcus to xave mur lives ..AKPOS..ehen na nw u land i hit d 1st man sucesfuly bt d 2nd 1 ran into d weding xo i had to chase him to balance d equatioN

1 Like

Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by TOMINIYIKAYODE: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nice one
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by bosslife850: 4:39am On Nov 23, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: Akpors At A Job Interview by Jewelpearl(f): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chillext: Once a bright intelligent young man went for IAS interview. He was asked -

Q 1. When did India get independence?

He answered - The efforts started long back; but could succeed in 1947.

Q 2. Who were the persons, who played important role in this fight for independence?

Answer - There are many people, who were involved and contributed in this. If I give a name, it will be injustice to others.

Q 3. Do you think, corruption is the greatest enemy of the country?

Answer - A committee is investigating in this matter. I can give a correct reply to this only after seeing the report.

The interview board was impressed by his original ideas. They asked him to wait outside; but also advised him not to reveal the questions, as they may ask the same questions to other candidates also.

When the young man went out of the room, Akpos inquired about the questions asked. The young man said that he had promised the interview board not to disclose the questions.

But, Akpos found a way out. "Tell me the answer you gave"..

The young man, thought it to be okay, as he was not going back on his words of "not disclosing the QUESTIONS"

When Akpos went in for interview, this is what happened.

Q 1. What's your birth date?

Akpos :- The efforts started long back, but could succeed in 1947.

Interviewers got confused...they asked next question.

Q 2. What is your father's name?

Akpos:- There are many people, who were involved and contributed in this. If I give a name, it will be injustice to others.

The board members were shocked at the reply..they said.

Q 3. Are you mad?

Akpos :- answered - A committee is investigating in this matter. I can give a correct reply to this only after seeing the report.
hahahahahahaha... Funny indeed

(1) (Reply)

10 Strange Things All Women Has Done At Least Once- Nairateens Rush In! / Photo:when You Smoke Weed For The First Time.... / Just For Fun! If You Were Asked To Collect #1000 Each From All Your EX How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.