Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor (37295 Views)

Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / Tanker On Fire Along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / Trajedy As Three People Sustained Injuries On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Rejoice5000(f): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
THIS EMBER MONTH, GOD PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN.untimely death is not our portion.
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
We don't even have emergency crew in Nigeria and they say Nigeria is working... A country where accident victims have to rescue themselves grin grin grin grin and protect their belongings from looters....

Large crowd surrounding accident sites are now usual occurrences with opportunistic thieves. What is the difference between those vile opportunists that steal from accident victims and vultures in the sky?

Our country is a failed country... If you think otherwise, you just deceiving yourself....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Knowledge9000: Stupid Nigerians STOP CALLING GOD AND LORD'S NAME in this. God has virtually nothing to do with this. This is clearly man-created problem...let's fix our roads and all these will stop. Wish the survivors quick recovery. Sad!

Bro, trust me when I say that more accidents happen on good roads in this country. The attitude of our drivers on good roads leaves much to be desired. In Abuja, the roads are fantastic yet the type of accidents ehn? In short...
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by nijanigga: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
So sad, and sorrowful for a child to be born in Nigeria, where life expectancy is paltry 42 years. Most fatal accidents in Nigeria were man made and many untimely death are preventable.
A Nigerian actually recommended that Nigerians should be shared to other African countries and the Nigerian land should be used for Agriculture. To say that Nigeria is a country is Mis-anomaly. For instance, what Nigerians don't have is what Nigeria export, and what Nigerians have in abundance is what Nigeria import.
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
I witnessed this live yesterday on my way from Oshogbo. Happened btw 5:30pm and 6pm. It was so pathetic.
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Afolabs101: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
I believe there are hundreds of road accidents on these interstate expressways every day across the country.

Drive from one part of the country or region to another and count the number of car, bus and truck wreckages.

The pot holes make it worse
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
josh4ever:

Bro, trust me when I say that more accidents happen on good roads in this country. The attitude of our drivers on good roads leaves much to be desired. In Abuja, the roads are fantastic yet the type of accidents ehn? In short...

I couldn't agree with you anymore..you are right. It's a combination of bad roads and very stu$pid/mentally unstable drivers.
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by nerodenero: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Knowledge9000:

I couldn't agree with you anymore..you are right. It's a combination of bad roads and very stu$pid/mentally unstable drivers.
What do you expect from some of these drivers when they live their lives on excessive alcohol, "paraga" and weed?
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by shellicon(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Am short of words
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by joe4christ(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
D-Engineer:
[size=15pt]Click like if you think the lagos-ibadan road need spiritual cleansing by TB joshua[/size]

RIP to the dead, I drove on that road and it was hell. cry cry cry

No, it's actually your head that needed cleansing cos you dont seem to make use of it at all which in turn is making it lose it's capabilities...
Only you can liberate yourself!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by zeedof(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ikemba001: fashola and GEJ are d cause !
any stil Thank God for those that survives
do you even know road owned by federal or state government in your state? What concern fashola with lagos-ibadan road..

Ohh sorry na Gej+fashola+ajimobi...... Wawa
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by obisage(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
I was there when I happened. There was nothing we could do than to watch helplessly as people roast in the fire.

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by bknight: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
People say a lot of inappropriate things and give others the chance to attack ur God.

How can a bus-full of people burn to death in an accident with only 2 or 3 survivors and one reads comments like 'God is faithful' and 'only jesus can save'. Yes, God is faithful! But u can reserve saying this for an appropriate time.

Apparently these people making these 'unsound' comments don't know the extent of the things they say undecided
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by GetGuide: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lord have mercy
this is scary
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by eightsin(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
May they recover quickly
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by hizaya61(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
I see this live, how can I upload the video
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by hizaya61(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
obisage: I was there when I happened. There was nothing we could do than to watch helplessly as people roast in the fire.
na only one pesin die ooo
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Jobabori(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
A friend reported this accident to me yesterday. He said his friend is now in UCH. Oba, Allah will give your friend a speedy recovery.
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by soversatile: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Frankly speaking, this man need to be draged out of office, undecided he z not ready to do anytins for sw pple. Rip to d deads cry

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by iukpe: 12:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Shouldn't the survivor be rather photographed in an ambulance heading for intensive care?
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by musiwa112: 1:38am On Nov 20, 2013
The Government of Western Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5595ejgxWVo

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by emiye(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2013
From the picture posted, i can see people scrambling to loot the goods and leaving the badly burnt man to his fate.
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by chifreke(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2013
hmmmmmm....God pls have mercy!
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by fulli16(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2013
SPEED KILLS!
SPEED KILLS!!
SPEED KILLS!!!
yet dey wont listen!
now lets go blame d devil...who else wld bear d blame?

may d souls f d departed rest in peace!
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Asabeq(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2013
All Nigerian roads not just lag/ibadan. Guess u'v not heard of dangerous lafia road that killed a corper on the day of pop (oct 10)

D-Engineer:
Click like if you think the lagos-ibadan road need spiritual cleansing by TB joshua

RIP to the dead, I drove on that road and it was hell. cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by aviazuva: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2013
That road, that road, That road. When I was still small I listened to the wife of late Murtala Muhammed comment on her first tyravell on that road in an interview years after her husband died. I still remember the boast of the one time works minister under OBJ concerning that road. The ordeal both the big and small suffer on that road every day of the year, yet governments come and go. Very soon campaign will start.
Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Knowledge9000: Stupid Nigerians STOP CALLING GOD AND LORD'S NAME in this. God has virtually nothing to do with this. This is clearly man-created problem...let's fix our roads and all these will stop. Wish the survivors quick recovery. Sad!
Was it mentioned anywhere in the article that the accident was caused by bad roads? You should rather blame the indomie truck driver that swerved into the lane of the other vehicles without first assessing the situation before heading into the other lane

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor by DeolaPhilips: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
True talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.