Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Former President Obasanjo Features In Music Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former President Obasanjo Features In Music Video. (1185 Views)

Unveiling Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s Children / Some Local Artistes Violating Nigeria's Anti-gay Laws In Music Videos. / Maheeda Looking Classy In Music Video Shoot (SURPRISING PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Obasanjo Features In Music Video. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2013
VIDEO: Ibitayo Jeje
[@Ibitayojeje] – Why You
Love Me So Ft. President
Olusegun Obasanjo
Nov 19th, 2013 @ 05:34 am ›
septin911
↓ Leave a comment
Tweet 0
this:

Ibitayo Jeje, better known as
the ‘Queen of Highlife’, releases her brand new music video from her forthcoming third album titled ‘Why You Love Me So’.

The video features the former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who is debuting in. his first creative performance of such.
Ibitayo becoming one of the most influential female voices in African International music scene. She started her music career professionally over 10 years ago, and is the daughter of a foremost gospel minister, Rev Bola Arowolo.

The Former President of Nigeria President Olusegun Obasanjo, features in my music video to further develop and support our. African Indigenous Music Industry, our Culture and the Youth. I strongly believe this will help encourage other. African Leaders to support our way of life, music, and this creative youthful generation.

This video was shot by Oluyinka Davids (iFocus Pictures), and Son Produced by Mr Wols (WoleAdesanya).

Download video here
http:///nlty8a8

Source
http://septin911.com/?p=18507
Re: Former President Obasanjo Features In Music Video. by Tsmooth1(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Former President Obasanjo Features In Music Video. by weazley(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2013
huh?
pls dont tel me he used baba as d guy who loves her..
*pictures baba in swimsuit holding hands wit ibitayo at the beach*
faints...
Re: Former President Obasanjo Features In Music Video. by Kabieosi: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzUEtWO7fU4

The Former President of Nigeria, President Olusegun Obasanjo, features in my music video to further develop and support our African Indigenous Music Industry, our Culture and the Youth.

I strongly believe this will help role model other African Leaders to support our way of life, music, and this creative youthful generation.

Apostle Anselm Madubuko features courtesy of Revival Assembly Ministries.

Funke Akinokun features because if she didn't, hmmm, she for enter trouble with me! (LOL).

Hess Akanji and my Hubby Pastor Ayo Jeje also featured in more ways than one. Thank you ALL.

This video was shot by Oluyinka Davids (iFocus Pictures), and Song Produced by Mr Wols (Wole Adesanya).

- Ibitayo Jeje
Musician, an African, and the Queen of Highlife music
I carry God always. Follow me on twitter @Ibitayojeje.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti And Girlfriend Welcome Daughter(photos) / A Police Officer Beats Up, Allegedly Tears Up Pregnant Woman's Clothes In Lagos / Jude Okoye And His Beauty Queen Boo, Ifeoma Umeokeke Fix Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.