Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage (56885 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Children's Day: Teebillz, Okoye's, Others Share Adorable Photos Of Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2013

On Sunday, November 17, 2013, Lagos stood still for Psquare‘s Peter Okoye and fiancée Lola Omotayo as the couple held their traditional wedding ceremony, surprisingly elder brother Jude Okoye was missing.

Social network has been buzzing. The twins’ publicist Bayo Adetu tells NET Jude was missing at the wedding because he was stuck in Ghana. Psquare had performed in Accra, Ghana at the ‘Glo and Bounce Slide‘ tour the night before. Adetu says Jude missed his flight and couldn’t get back to Lagos in time for the nuptials.

But a source who was part of another artiste’s entourage to Ghana for the concert says Jude Okoye did NOT travel to Ghana. ‘We didn’t see him, the twins were here with their band but we didn’t see Jude‘, our source who’d rather stay anonymous tells NET.

There are few instances pointing to the fact that Jude did not travel with his Pop star twin brothers to Ghana for the concert: Jude, a regular user of photo sharing Instagram never fails to post photos of their trip outside Nigeria – there were no photos of him aboard the airplane heading to GH, photos of the twins performing at the concert.

One source asks: ‘If he was truly stuck in Ghana, wouldn’t he have even lamented on Twitter like D’banj?‘.

Instead Jude posted a photo of himself and Wizkid in the studio. The picture is believed to have been taken a night before at the Mavin Records studio where he had been working with Don Jazzy, Dr SID, Phyno and others.

Inside sources in the Okoye family tell NET that Jude Okoye and a few other family members did not support their brother’s marriage to his baby mama Lola Omotayo. Some sources also also claim their late mother never supported the relationship too.

‘Jude and some others don’t like her. They never gave their blessing for the marriage. Paul too, but he is his twin. Other family members who were there were reluctant to attend. Jude didn’t go because he never supported the idea from day one‘, a family source tells us.

Some of the Okoye family members have even gone as far as insinuating that Lola Omotayo has allegedly constantly cheated on Peter Okoye. NET gathered there have been demands for a DNA test to really ascertain whether his children Cameron and Aliona are truly his. ‘It’s that serious, they claim Lola sleeps around with her so called ‘uncles’, they want a DNA test done, they just want to protect their brother‘.

WE could not independently confirm these allegations, and Adetu insists there are no issues, that Jude was only MIA because he was stuck in Ghana. One of the couple’s friends also told us all these are ‘wicked rumours’. ‘Wicked, false rumours. Nothing can be more false and distasteful. They should leave them alone and let them have peace…’

Lola currently lives in a mansion in Park View estate, Ikoyi. The Okoyes are currently building their new home somewhere not to far from there. It is uncertain where the couple will make their home.

Jude Okoye has been working with Psquare, his younger brothers since they released their first album ‘Last Nite‘ under Timbuk2 Music label back in 2003.
Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/11/net-exclusive-jude-okoye-other-family-members-not-happy-with-peter-okoye-marriage/

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2013
What God Has..... oh! na traditional marriage sef. ok... what the gods of their lands have joined together, let nothing put assunder.... Amadioha and Oduduwa wee not be happy to hear that sum pple r hating on d union dey blessed o....
#Rides My Bicycle Away....

17 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Tsmooth1(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Vivly(f): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Too late!
Once again, happy married life to Peter and Lola

9 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Flirtyfemi: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Wow, this is really serious!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by kingsley091(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Ooooooo mbuk see news ooooo, na waoooo,
Well wellere wellest.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2013
I also suspected that something was wrong! Because I don't understand why somebody will miss his younger brother's wedding for no solid reason!

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by xynerise: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm....

Too late.

But Peter was cheating as well? tongue

11 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Dannylux: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2013
That's just childish undecided

But there's more to this than random speculations by bloggers
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Danhumprey: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
What exactly has the lady done to them? What beaf do they have with the lady? If she has been cheating as they insinuate,do they have proof? What if a DNA is conducted and Peter is found to be the father of those 2 kids,won't they go through the stress of paying for character assasination?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by jayblinx(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2013
its really alarming.... But when speculations without intutions begin going high just as this,then...dire repercussions could arise if anyone(either peter or his family members) are making a mistake.....

The best is just 2 invite God and let him take his place

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
xynerise: Hmmm....

Too late.

But Peter was cheating as well? tongue
With who? shocked shocked
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Ooooooooo cry cry cry cry I no wan the family to scatter o! Jude, pls put the family together
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by demelza: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
The milk has already been spilled.
Whatever comes out of the marriage will be Peter's cross to bear.
Happy Married Life to them and I sincerely hope we get a break from their wedding.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2013
This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?

29 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ajasa4link: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Na wa o,every news in Nigeria nowadays claim it's from unnamed sources.... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2013
For those doubting the source, thenet.ng is one of the most reliable celebrity news source!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Besides, how many Nigerian parents/family members would support their son's decision to marry a 'wiser' woman that is eight years older than him?
Are you serious?? She is 8years older than him? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Vivly(f): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:
I fear o. Maybe she's Jude's agemate or even older.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by xynerise: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:
With who? shocked shocked
My sister undecided
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Vivly: I fear o. Maybe she's Jude's agemate or even older.
Yes maybe older sef! grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:

Waoh! 8 waat?? Not true jare!

Nyway! From that their wedding pics it reminds me of kanye and kim's bday pic!! It looked bland and lifeless lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2013
xynerise:
My sister undecided
Are you kidding me? grin
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2013
dimples*:

Waoh! 8 waat?? Not true jare!

Nyway! From that their wedding pics it reminds me of kanye and kim's bday pic!! It looked bland and lifeless lipsrsealed

I believe she is older than him! Because her face looks so matured!
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Olugbenger(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2013
why didn't this info come up clearly before their wedding?
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by xynerise: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
homesteady:
Are you kidding me? grin
Nope tongue
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by demelza: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
pro01: This Lola woman is in deep poo if the rest of the family are against her. Marriage to one member of a close-knit family (who work together to earn their living for that matter) is not an 'I don't give a damn' matter. It's a battle she can never win, and no, she shouldn't expect Jude and the rest of the family to simply 'deal.with it'.

Where was this close-knit family when Lola was popping out kids for Peter? He shouldnt be castigated for making an honourable woman out of her. Besides Peter is a grown-asss man and is perfectly capable of dealing with whatever comes.
From your write-up, it seems her age is the major grouse.

16 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by onyichick(f): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2013
wow 8 yrs older dan him,no wonder she luks d way she does.anyway if d tori nah true more grease to her elbow becos she will kip fighting family battle 4 a long tym.i no envy her o!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Okay. undecided
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by DukeNija(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
And the crack starts coming in.....Always listen to family tho.
Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by IAMBREEZY: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
The source maybe false tho,

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage by ifyalways(f): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lies.
Peter,Paul and other members of their family were at the wedding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.