Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5895 Views)

Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

by mayorall(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2013
Click page 3 for photos and latest gist......

Reception location: Abuja.

mayorall: Yepa. My own blind date was actually a 2go friend,she added me via nairaland, we've been friends for a while, we advice each other, she was even the one who encouraged me to ask my ex out, she also has a guy, I actually had feelings for her and want her to fill jealous that was why I told her I love my ex then, but she didn't show her jealousy she told me to go for her, after 3 months, my ex started misbehaving and she had also left her ex too. So I told her about my relationship and she told me to move on with my life. Hmmm smelt rat, so we started anyway, this gal will never share me her pics, fb, 2go noo pix of her. I was kinda scared and her voice is fk tempting. So after some months, she came to my campus with her broda from another campus. She called me she was already at the gate but I have seeing her already, friends, this girl is just too beautiful to be corrected. Thank God, me self just wore the new shirt I bought from Chinedu at old garage, I came out and called. She looked back, she greeted and she was kinda shy, I dont know why anyway, I was just talking to her broda too. The interesting part of it was that this girl had seeing me before and she never told me she had. Anyway she's the only one am dating since Nov 19 2012. I call her 3 names now : ife mi, my lady and my heartbeat.

That's the quote from a blind date thread on NL.

Jeezzzzzzzzz, we planned to go to Osun living spring, make pounded yam ourself, OMG, cos of ASUU strike, we gat shift the celeb to another day as she's staying in ABJ. Glory be to God as he's always of help.

Little about my lady: she's supportive physically,financially and spiritually. She advice me, encourage me, lemme know I can do what I think its not possible, reliefs my heart anytime I gat problem or anything bothering me about my mini importation business, she's always of help whenever I have financial prob and very considerate,

There's no how someone will be good without having bad side, she's just too jealous especially about my ex grin, (wonders why) and she's a kinda shy type of girl but working on that and she's improving. Thanks as you read.

2 Likes

Re: by Gboliwe: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Why are you giving all these irrelevant information instead of just dropping her username or a link to her profile and with her permission, her picture. Let us make our own unbiased deductions
Re: by borntobegr8t(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2013
E still dey shack u abi ?.. Girls never do u strong thing before grin E go be like film for ur eye last last

8 Likes

Re: by gunners160(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2013
I love ur stori .very pery romantic.i love d part were she refused sharin u r pics.nd only 4 u 2 find out she is an angel.dnt share r username or pics o bcs guys like me kan snatch r 4rm u.all thesame i wish u guys all d best.nd plz nd plz dnt listen 2 wat odas says abt r.because dat is 1 of d things dat kils long distance rlshp bye

5 Likes

Re: by mayorall(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Gboliwe: Why are you giving all these irrelevant information instead of just dropping her username or a link to her profile and with her permission, her picture. Let us make our own unbiased deductions

Boss, noo vex o.
Re: by mayorall(m): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2013
gunners160: I love ur stori .very pery romantic.i love d part were she refused sharin u r pics.nd only 4 u 2 find out she is an angel.dnt share r username or pics o bcs guys like me kan snatch r 4rm u.all thesame i wish u guys all d best.nd plz nd plz dnt listen 2 wat odas says abt r.because dat is 1 of d things dat kils long distance rlshp bye

Thanks boss. We are in same institution.
Re: by Enegod(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2013
mtcheeew
Re: by Thelweezy(f): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: by Iaz93: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2013
OP, o ya werey ni?

What's her username jorh?
You no see ogugua and her boify, you no see others? undecided

Why you con dey hide your own?

1 Like

Re: by mspee(f): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2013
What's her username? undecided
Re: by Smartiegurl(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Prove it
Re: by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Op, Congrats. Don't mind those haters!

1 Like

Re: by Dannyxy(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Op no mind dem, leave haters to keep hating. Na 4 der eye u finish skul, come marry d chic, while dem haters go still dey hussle 4 president of single sister's association.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: by mayorall(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2013
gunners160: ahahahah jst continue showin us d reason y ur bf treats u like a trash bin.what reasonable man wuld compliment a lady who talks trash nd kant appreciate odas.if e refuse 2 post r username hw does that affect u?.d last time i checked 1ce people r nt mad at ur sucess then u r nt yet sucessful.anty adugbo elete aja na 4 ur front in d next couple of years dis guy go marry nd u go dey dhr dey cry over username.last bullet op b expectin this kind of people in ur rlshp there own is 2 critcize nd spoil ur fun hw wuld u date sum1 u meet online.dis gal na maga dis dat etc.nd funny enough they kan neva b in a rlshp dat wuld even last 4 3 monthz. Jst b focus nd na 4 there presence u go set ur table nd saý yes we r married 4 gud 10yrs

Thanks boss. I will drop both pics and username when we get married, gonna share our pics with our first born, don't know his/her name yet but its gonna be M trinity.
Re: by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Yawns
Re: by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Interesting. The ministry is moving.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh: Yawns
*Throws tsetse fly in*
Re: by tosomaju(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2013
If not for any reason, but for transparency purpose. I need to know why my last post was hidden.
U can't just hide post because u feel like hiding it.
Re: by gunners160(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2013
mayorall:

Thanks boss. I will drop both pics and username when we get married, gonna share our pics with our first born, don't know his/her name yet but its gonna be M trinity.
that is d spirit man datz wat i kal i wuld get there nd prove my harters wrng.i red a stori abt a ladi dat met r lover online on nl nd hw they got married.i belief u kan achieve more dan dat face ur studies write ur goals down nd make sure d rlshp is nt all abt sex nd money bt impactation nd being dhr 4 each oda i dey ur bck gidigbam like mountain everest.dat day i dnt mind being ur m.c lol

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2013
sexkillz: *Throws tsetse fly in*
Wicked boy...**spits it back on his palms**
Re: by ivyy(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
When you hide half of the posts on a thread it makes it nothing but boring. Some posts don't even deserve the hiding haba! angry
Cant we have some healthy yabing once in a while undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Sexy Emoticons / See My Bluefilm PICS VIDEO / My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.