Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Romantic Can This Still Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Can This Still Be? (559 Views)

How Romantic Are You? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Romantic Can This Still Be? by doomsdayII(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2013
You met a lady dat you dated 4 a considerable long time. Made her oblivious of d fact dat you intend marrying her even though deep inside you, you really want to. She's happy & hopeful of course. 6 months later, you proposed to her and she's happy and hopeful of course. Is dat supposed to be d icing on d cake? Quite confusing cos i've always agreed a lady should be insensitive of d idea dat you want 2 spend d rest of ur life with her. She's believed to be happier, joyful & even tearful when she's proposed to unaware dat you even have dat thought in mind. It reminds me of d chicken and egg.....which came first. What confuses me more is some men even go as far planting a seed in her to confirm fertility before proposing her after she must have been already heavy or even delivered. God's sake, she's already ur wife and won't feel special wen later proposed to. Everyone knows marriage is a once-in-a-lifetime event. (leave d americans and arabs out of this). So if you really want to marry her, do you have to spoil d memory letting her know already before proposing or proposing before she's aware?

1 Like

Re: How Romantic Can This Still Be? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2013
you're right sha... i also plan a surprise proposal without any fore-knowledge of desire to marry her.. smiley
Re: How Romantic Can This Still Be? by espiranza(f): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2013
doomsdayII: You met a lady dat you dated 4 a considerable long time. Made her oblivious of d fact dat you intend marrying her even though deep inside you, you really want to. She's happy & hopeful of course. 6 months later, you proposed to her and she's happy and hopeful of course. Is dat supposed to be d icing on d cake? Quite confusing cos i've always agreed a lady should be insensitive of d idea dat you want 2 spend d rest of ur life with her. She's believed to be happier, joyful & even tearful when she's proposed to unaware dat you even have dat thought in mind. It reminds me of d chicken and egg.....which came first. What confuses me more is some men even go as far planting a seed in her to confirm fertility before proposing her after she must have been already heavy or even delivered. God's sake, she's already ur wife and won't feel special wen later proposed to. Everyone knows marriage is a once-in-a-lifetime event. (leave d americans and arabs out of this). So if you really want to marry her, do you have to spoil d memory letting her know already before proposing or proposing before she's aware?
I love ur type up. Seriously i've been meaning to ask few questions about this issue. There's one thing most guys are missing. When you present a gift to someone who's unaware of it's content, he'll be eager to discover what's inside d box. D minute you already told him what's inside what's inside while he's yet to open it, it doesn't become a surprised package anymore. I really think if a guy wants to marry a girl he actually loves, bottling it up should be d best bet instead of already letting her know ur intentions before giving her d ring. Me for 1 will prefer it a surprised package because at dat moment, words won't be able to express my surprise and happiness. And that's exactly how other girls would feel too

(1) (Reply)

Dark And Light Skin Guys Ladies Wich Would U Prefer!!! / Relationship Therapy You Can Do On Your Own / The Fault In Our Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.