Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 PM

QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES (88214 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Photo: When You Get Government Job / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
smattozoemena@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by iceman235: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2014
engrsoo11@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by kemade14: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by agistchris(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
aghedochristian@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
tanx.nereusducks@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by gogofr(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Chukskala: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
adeniyitheprof: (A) DO YOU NEED THE PDF FILES OF **GMAT** QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?

If YES, drop your active email address here.
From your email inbox, you can download them into your PC or mobile phone and can only be viewed using any pdf viewing software.

DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FROM YOUR EMAIL INBOX:

*Nigerian History and Current Affairs as at April 2013
*Gmat_Vocabulary_List
*GMAT-Math
*GMAT-Verbal
*Vedic mathematics1

Total Downloads: 1.71MB

(B) COVER LETTER SAMPLES AND JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU.

Hello again my beloved friends, DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS
TO RECEIVE, DOWNLOAD AND VIEW THE FOLLOWING:

(I) 5 COVER LETTER SAMPLES IN DOC FILE:

**SAMPLE 1===This sample can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 2===This sample can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 3===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that do not have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 4===This sample can be used by a job applicant that has a contact person in the organisation or a mutual reference known to both him and the employer and can be used by job applicants that have skilled job experience.

**SAMPLE 5===This sample can be used by all job applicants, whether they have skilled job experience or not.

(II) TOP OUTLANDISH OR FUNNY RESUME MISTAKES: They are up to 10 IN DOC. FILE

(III) JOB APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (NOT GMAT QUESTIONS) IN PDF which include the following:

**10,000 general knowledge questions and answers

**Abstract Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Concentration - Practice Test 1

**Data Checking - Practice Test 1

**Diagrammatic Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Fault Diagnosis - Practice Test 1

**Mechanical Reasoning - Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Computation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Data Interpretation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Estimation Practice Test 1

**Numerical Ability - Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Spatial Ability - Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Comprehension Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Critical Reasoning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Spelling Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Meaning Practice Test 1

**Verbal Ability - Word Relationship Practice Test 1

TOTAL DOWNLOAD: 3.34MB…19 FILES IN ALL

ALL THANKS TO GOD

DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS NOW….I will send them to you anytime I am less busy…..For Yahoo users and/or Google Mail users, always check your inbox and spam folders.

PRAYER:
The mercy of the LORD will go together with your CV and/or cover letter and anyone that sees it will be pleased to offer you a job opportunity in JESUS NAME

(C) DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE FOR SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT JOB TEST….(NOTE: You may not need them now but make sure you have them in hand in case of future necessity for you or for anyone else.)

Here comes an opportunity for members of this website to have the syllabus and sample questions for the federal and state government jobs test.

You may ask, how I did get them? I got a key word (i.e. the government agency that is responsible for conducting public service examination) from a reliable source in the Federal Civil Service Commission and then…..

DROP YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE to download the following PDF files that will be sent to your email inbox and view them with any pdf viewing software.

HERE ARE THE CONTENT TO BE SENT INTO YOUR EMAIL INBOX.
*Identifying Premises and Conclusions in Arguments
*Logic of Critical thinking by Madubuchi Dukor
*Logical Thinking Exams Series
*Public Service Exam 2008
*SYLLABUS Public Service Examination

TOTAL DOWNLOADS==> 1.61MB

IMPORTANT NOTES:
**If you do not want to drop your email address here, may be because of certain people that may want to use it for “something else”, then click this link…https://www./678882748793903/ and join the group

** NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE page on facebook….Like the page…https://www.facebook.com/nigerianjobsgoogle…to get daily updates on the latest and current job vacancies from FIVE (5) different standard websites for now

COMMENT

taslyconsult@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Mblem(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
bankanga@yahoo.com please send them to me
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by titilayobola85: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Titilayobola@gmail.com
God will increase u mightily
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:04am On Jul 18, 2014
titilayobola85: Titilayobola@gmail.com

Sometimes in January, I was blocked severally by the Moderators for helping my brothers and sisters on this forum without any hidden charge or agenda. One of them said it was due to the rate at which people dropped their email addresses here. As a result of my persistence to render a selfless service; all for the glory of God, this thread was removed from forum topics.

I was surprised to see this thread back online. May be, it was due to the time where Nairaland was trying to recover their lost data.

As a result of the past warning and blockage, I will advise you not to drop any email address here again
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2014
titilayobola85: Titilayobola@gmail.com

Sometimes in January, I was blocked severally by the Moderators for helping my brothers and sisters on this forum without any hidden charge or agenda. One of them said it was due to the rate at which people dropped their email addresses here. As a result of my persistence to render a selfless service; all for the glory of God, this thread was removed from forum topics.

I was surprised to see this thread back online. May be, it was due to the time where Nairaland was trying to recover their lost data.

As a result of the past warning and blockage, I will advise everyone not to drop any email address here again
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2014

As a result of the past warning and blockage, I will advise you not to drop any email address here again
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2014
matthewtegha1@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Ileriahur(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Ikunikayo@yahoo.com God bless you!
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by easypee: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Dear Friends,

Come partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm in the Oil & Gas industry and get your share of the oil wealth with a token one-time start-up capital of ₦112K. This opportunity is unbelievable, real and uncommon in this industry. Stop looking for someone to employ you. Start your own business! Meet with individuals (students, doctors, bankers, businessmen, etc) who have been earning ₦400K+ every month within 6 months of starting out with ₦112K and see the simple steps they took to achieve this. Additionally, their income keeps growing monthly for life.

Please allow me to invite you to a free 2-hour seminar where you have the opportunity to hear from the company directly and ask all the questions you have. Take this as an invitation. Call 08121547560 (Mr. Pious) for seat reservation. If you live outside Lagos, call 08121547560 for direction to the nearest seminar location to you in your state.

Two free seminars come up this week in Lagos; whichever is conducive for you, you may attend.

1) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Maridon Palace Hotel, Sango.
DATE: Sunday, 20th July, 2014.
TIME: 3pm prompt.
DIRECTION: From Oshodi, catch Toll Gate or Sango bus; drop off at Toll Gate bus stop. Cross over to the other side of the road and walk to Maridon Palace Hotel.

2) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Sweet Sensations Restaurants (Beside MTN).
DATE: Monday, 21st July, 2014.
TIME: 11am prompt (Be there by 10:30am for check in and to get a seat. Hall is usually filled up by 11am)
DIRECTION: From Ikeja, catch Keke Marwa to Opebi. Stop at Opebi Round-About in front of Sweet Sensations.

Please be there on time or you may end up standing or be denied access. The halls are usually booked for 2 hours only. Because Lagos is still running free, halls are usually filled up early. Abuja attendees pay ₦1,000 as gate fee. Port Harcourt, Benin, Warri, Ibadan, Kaduna, Oshogbo centres all pay ₦500 as gate fees.

God bless you as you come!
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Kaiser96: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Please send to this mail . babalola_saheed@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by peacemaranatha(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Xcellency007:
i recieved d package, tanks
please can you help a brother peacemaranatha54@gmail.Com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2014
[size=16pt]Sometimes in January, I was blocked severally by the Moderators for helping my brothers and sisters on this forum without any hidden charge or agenda. One of them said it was due to the rate at which people dropped their email addresses here. As a result of my persistence to render a selfless service; all for the glory of God, this thread was removed from forum topics.

As a result of the past warning and blockage, I will advise everyone not to drop any email address here again[/size]
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by 3Dimension: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2014
adeniyitheprof: (A) DO YOU NEED THE PDF FILES OF **GMAT** QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?

yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by osigiepurr(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
I need oit too. Here is mγ̲̣̣̥ email address: osasirabs@email.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by onyebu57(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Onyebu57@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by ziezy(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Here please... oyewobolaji@yahoo.com ....thanks
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by fumilara: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Laramofikoya@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by hardebounty(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Bros uncle, abeg!! Ejoor!! Biko!! push am to me if u hav it @ hardebounty@yahoo.com. Thanks
peacemaranatha: please can you help a brother peacemaranatha54@gmail.Com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by concentrated: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Adeseyi684life@yahoo.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by treasureboy09(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
mine is treasureboy09@gmail.com, thanks for ur luv......
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by Graceojomasule: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by MollyMoh: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2014
[/color][color=#770077]
adeniyitheprof: Owners of the following email addresses should check their inbox now for the content from the NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE. If the package is not there, then CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and please give me a feedback whether you receive it or not....ALL THE PACKAGES MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULD BE YOUR INBOX OR SPAM FOLDER.................gutsyfabulous@gmail.com,ayofasanmi@yahoo.com,princesalhadeen@yahoo.com
mosunmolakuteyi@yahoo.com thanks sir
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by kriscamdi(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by funodeb(f): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2014
funmiadeyemo127@gmail.com
Thank u
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by harrysterol(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Please I need dem all o
Harrisonebri@gmail.com
Re: QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES by latest90: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.