Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? (15586 Views)

Woman Who Hide Provision In Her Underwear After Stealing Them Gets Caught. / Woman Who Eats 30,000 Calories A Day To Fatten Up For Wedding / So Much Food, So Little To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by youngmodulus: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2013
Time to make the difference clear, and now is the right time for everybody to know the truth
According to my research (Observation), i find out that women eat most.
Female will do the cooking and taste almost the whole pot in the name of i want to know whether there is enough salt or maggi.
my lil sis was cooking yam today, i just branch the kitchen because i was very hungry, on getting to the kitchen, i saw her eating a piece, i asked her what is she doing? she said she is tasting it, (but if we want to eat she dont eat much) this is as a result of too many tasting.. The quantity on plate and the so many tasting which one is much?
Have you ever asked yourself why do women get fatter than the men? despite everybody body believes that the male eat much food than the female... what is your opinion?
so tell me who eat more food?

6 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by tjskii(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin,honestly I spose spank ur bumbum for dis post, cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Phay8(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
men

1 Like

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Actually Men....

The way our bodies are designed, we naturally require more calories than women just to keep us working correctly. Add activity into the mix, and that ups the needed caloric intake considerably.

But on a long run, Women eat more per capital grin

2 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by dguizman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
No doubt.....na man
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by nickz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
cheesy wink wink falls down to a lot of factors like age,location and even your job.but i think women thateat along with other women tend to eat less than women eating with men on a regular cry cry. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by algorithm(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by ifesly(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nigerian youths are weired and deluded. How can this country grow? Stupid discussion for deluded people.

6 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Ugom38(f): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
its true,my elder sis can finish de meat being used and when she comes out she 'll say she's on diet[trying to be a veg.] whereas de whole thing is at peace in her stomach

7 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by felzylix(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
What type of question is this? Rhetorical i guess...
This post is supposed to end with #iamjoking

3 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by DollyParton1(f): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
and it made frontpage?
**In yuzedo's voice*** "we give up"

1 Like

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
ifesly: Nigerian youths are weired and deluded. How can this country grow? Stupid discussion for deluded people.
ifesly: Hey guys,

My friend asked me this question! I need your thought on it please! :-)

"Does expired poison kill?"

Isnt that a more re..tard..ed and deluded topic you created some weeks ago you mo.ro.nic jiggaboo.

By the way, was it your friend who asked you that question or you sell rat killer?

23 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oboi na women oo... I once took this girl and her friends out to Dema kitchen... Nd the girl was like "Waiter, can I have page 9, 15, ehm... 23 and 27!!... Then keep 45,46 and 51 for dessert!!" I was like "Dafuq"... Oboi, na race I tear commot enter car... Coz the total of everything fit pay my flat rent oo... Oboi.. See Gobe

3 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by anselm791(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
ifesly: Nigerian youths are weired and deluded. How can this country grow? Stupid discussion for deluded people.

Kids should have their own FP day na, so as to discuss what's bothering them. NL wasn't created for only grown serious minded folks, ask seun.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Revolva(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin Naija babes dey eat like Lion?? kai come see dem for nkwo obi joints..u go fear
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by omanifrank(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
man
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by onila(f): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
obviously men
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by deebrain(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
men....

However, women eat that which is used to get the food-money.

thanks.
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Agbenyiess(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
tjskii: grin grin grin,honestly I spose spank ur bumbum for dis post, cheesy

Which on be spank again, u wan oyibolize coboco, abi u no from naija...? say flog or bulala. lol

The Poster make small sense sha, its just that some men can eat five women food o. And it's only women that are trusting God to find MR. RIGHT that starve themslves in the name of watching their wieght, but when things normalized...
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by phtemie(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Men of course
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Clemzy16(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Front page material. Abeg who knw seun make e help me tell am say i don spend more than a month online since wen i register, na 3hours i com see nw. Na how i wan take make almost 2000 comments for 3hours, shey i be winch? *angry*

2 Likes

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
If I mount my food and u are dir, u'l marvel' so I dnt eat where pple are. Guys can eat!!!

1 Like

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Fazhy: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2013

I thought as much.

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Clemzy16: Front page material. Abeg who knw seun make e help me tell am say i don spend more than a month online since wen i register, na 3hours i com see nw. Na how i wan take make almost 2000 comments for 3hours, shey i be winch? *angry*

Nairaland has some logical errors i must agree.

Even your followed topics suddenly change to 2000, and then returns to 50 and 1. angry

1 Like

Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Report to the human right commission, they will take it up from dir. Seun is in trouble grin
Clemzy16: Front page material. Abeg who knw seun make e help me tell am say i don spend more than a month online since wen i register, na 3hours i com see nw. Na how i wan take make almost 2000 comments for 3hours, shey i be winch? *angry*
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by NadiaSA1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Boys
Re: Men And Woman, Who Eat Much Food? by Confirmbabe(f): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Yea women. We eat junk every 30mins. Some would say it's just snacks, i'm watching my weight embarassed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy You Spring Roll And Samosa Wrapper At Affordable Price In Abeokuta / How Do You Prepare Ikokore Or Ifokore? / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.