Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog (5464 Views)

How To Add Floating Social Media Sharing Buttons To Blogger. / Add Facebook Like/share Button To Your Blog/website / How To Add PHP Scripts To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Last week i posted some tips on how to make search engine found and index your blog click [url="http://ask9ja..com/2013/11/mistake-made-by-nigerian-bloggers.html"]CLICK HERE[/url]
to read it if you miss it, Social media is one of them, so this week we will talk about how to add social sharing button to blogger blog it's easy don't panic cuz I'll walk you through it step by step with Picture/Photo so you won't get confused. And just in case you're also wondering, social media buttons make it really easy for your readers to quickly share content on your blog, helping your readership grow. So are you ready? Here it is step by step... Start by logging into your Blogger interface to see more picture tutorial and get the code [url="http://ask9ja..com/2013/11/how-to-add-social-media-sharing-button_2991.html"]CLICK HERE[/url]
Thanks #TeamBlogger

Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2013
how do i add gadgets.....pls
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Go to Layout tab, you will see add a gadget, click on it and a window will popup, check the pictures very well.
Thanks for stopping by, you might like this too, http://ask9ja..com/2013/11/how-to-add-social-sharing-media-button.html check the image below to see how it looks like

Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2013
great664: Go to Layout tab, you will see add a gadget, click on it and a window will popup, check the pictures very well.
Thanks for stopping by, you might like this too, http://ask9ja..com/2013/11/how-to-add-social-sharing-media-button.html check the image below to see how it looks like
so i wil hv d pcs on my system?
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
You nor know where your dashboard dey for blogger?
vosquare:
so i wil hv d pcs on my system?
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
great664: You nor know where your dashboard dey for blogger?
i gt d steps.....i knw d dashboard

1 Like

Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
great664: You nor know where your dashboard dey for blogger?
im new to blogging site...just help mi
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
vosquare:
im new to blogging site...just help mi
if you can post on your blog then you can do it.
just go to where you will see
New Post,
Overview
google+
earnings
layout
template
etc
Just click on Layout --------> then you will see clickable Link saying Add a Gadget, thats it, click it and choose html/javascript and paste the code there
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
great664: if you can post on your blog then you can do it.
just go to where you will see
New Post,
Overview
google+
earnings
layout
template
etc
Just click on Layout --------> then you will see clickable Link saying Add a Gadget, thats it, click it and choose html/javascript and paste the code there
hv done that now.....i understand dat 1.....hw do i make money from d ads
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls how do i create google andsense acocount
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by Godwin10(m): 1:33am On Nov 22, 2013
@op, tnks fr dis, do yu knw of a way, I can make d social m buttons appear on mobile version of a blog
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Nice one there bro. You can also easily get the floating share bar here. It also contains social media buttons..

1 Like

Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Godwin10: @op, tnks fr dis, do yu knw of a way, I can make d social m buttons appear on mobile version of a blog
It depends on the mobile browser, if its a phone with javascript it will show well but for opera and other non javascript browser it wont, but to show sharte buttons lioke facebook, twitter, google+ on mobile, just go to your blogger layout ---edit blog Post and tick show share button. thats all, it will show non javascript built in share button for blogger.
Vosqure Go to your Earning Tab and apply for adsense but am 98% sure that you wont be accepted but try it first, we can help you get approved withing 2 days. message me if interested
vosquare: pls how do i create google andsense acocount
vosquare: pls how do i create google andsense acocount
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2013
unable to send u a message bt dz my mail.....vicoman6@gmail.com
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by Tmonex: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2013
If u need help in converting wordpress themes to blogger themes / or u need blogger themes with sliders and dropdown menus like wordpress..contact me..its free
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
great664:
It depends on the mobile browser, if its a phone with javascript it will show well but for opera and other non javascript browser it wont, but to show sharte buttons lioke facebook, twitter, google+ on mobile, just go to your blogger layout ---edit blog Post and tick show share button. thats all, it will show non javascript built in share button for blogger.
Vosqure Go to your Earning Tab and apply for adsense but am 98% sure that you wont be accepted but try it first, we can help you get approved withing 2 days. message me if interested
i really need dz google adsense stuff...pls hep....vicoman6@gmail.com
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
vosquare:
i really need dz google adsense stuff...pls hep....vicoman6@gmail.com
i have email you now, visit my Blog and see things for yourself but honestly its not free
http://ask9ja..com
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
great664:
i have email you now, visit my Blog and see things for yourself but honestly its not free
http://ask9ja..com
i have ur blog on my bookmark
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by great664(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks i have replied your mail and still visited your site and leave comment about some things you need to fix, hope you see it
vosquare:
i have ur blog on my bookmark
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by vosquare: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
great664: Thanks i have replied your mail and still visited your site and leave comment about some things you need to fix, hope you see it

cnt c ur comments
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by HercJay(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
My blog is from blog.com... How would I add the share buttons please.
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by netlegend(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog by harish00000(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hi, I have discussed the complete guide on how to add GetSiteControl Social share buttons to your blog!

Step 1: Visit GetSiteControl and create a free account.
Step 2: Add you site to GetSiteControl.
Step 3: Click on Create Widget & Select Share buttons widget.
Step 4: Edit the Appearance, Content, Behaviour, Targeting and Click Save

Yoooo... Social Share Buttons are now live on your website smiley

See Also:
1. https://fulltechhelp.com/best-social-share-buttons-blogger/
2. https://fulltechhelp.com/add-social-share-buttons-to-blogger/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Can Affect Your Ranking Position On Google - Climaxbox / Why Does 95 Percent Of Nigerian Websites Run Without SSL ? / Capterra Get Paid To Review Website; Make Money Recommending Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.