Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date (43508 Views)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by mumumugu(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2013
For a girl child especially when your parents ask you if you are dating your first instinct tells you to deny deny deny! Black parents simply cannot accept that their daughter is dating. To them it is like telling them you are having unprotected sex with several men! It is almost as though they are being shamed in public and they have failed as parents. They act like back in the day the father never sat under a tree at the corner waiting for the mother to come out of the gate so they can walk each other to go buy bread at the furthest tuck-shop they could find just to be together for longer. It is a wonder I tell you that girls even get married consideringhow much of a top secret a girl dating is. If you stay at home especially dating is a mission, you learn to be sneaky and how to use time well just so you do not get caught. Obviously it does not always work out as with most things but that is how life is. I know tradition and culture tend to hold back openness between a girl child and her parents but at some point one has to point out how utterly ridiculous it is. I would like to believe that if ever I have a child I will rather know where she s going, whom she is going with and when this person will bring my daughter back as opposed to being totally clueless about who is this person that makes my daughter smile so much.

Ladies, share the lies you told your parents when sneaking out for a date

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2013
This is not good.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sexymoma(f): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2013
'Mummy Am Going For Choir Practice'
Then She Will Think God Has Really Taken Over My Life grin

10 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Chiidi(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2013
*grabs popcorn*

time to confess those lies ladies. wink
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Chiidi(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: 'Mummy Am Going For Choir Practice'
Then She Will Think God Has Really Taken Over My Life grin

lolzz, reminds me of the first girl i kissed.

Shey u will come to choir practise today? wink

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Teespice(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2013
back then when i gained admission, i met this cute fella who asked me on a date.

on the d day i told my parents i was going to see an old classmate of mine, then i called my friend and told her that if my parents call, she should tell them i was with her.

had fun to my hearts content but it did not last for long because of certain differences

i cant try that now cos i am way older. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2013
**following**
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Vivly(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Baybe: **following**
Don't just follow. Share yours joor

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sexymoma(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Vivly: Don't just follow. Share yours joor
Don't just quote her share yours too wink

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sexymoma(f): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Chiidi:

lolzz, reminds me of the first girl i kissed.

Shey u will come to choir practise today? wink

cheesy
Lol bros your own choir master go be gobe o
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by mspee(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2013
*following* cool
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Vivly: Don't just follow. Share yours joor
gringrin

I didn't have to lie. I went out unnoticed and made sure I was back in the house before my absence became too glaring.

But, if my dad sees me with any guy, the guy automatically becomes my Sec. School classmate. He no dey take that school play. He believes everybody in the school is good embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Vivly(f): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: Don't just quote her share yours too wink
My parents are barely around during the day. So, i'll just go out and return before they get back. If unfortunately, one of them comes home earlier than usual, My back up plan is to tell them I went to see a church friend

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Enegod(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mummy let me buy something at the junction. **usually always ultra** pray ma bro doesn't see this..lolzz, cuz his a NL.

5 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na wetin una do wey one of una get belle.now she cant handle the aftermath of her decision.continue

i see more fatherless babies from disillusioned teenage mothers this 2014.

When them date rape you or they drug una drink,una go enter family section dey rant about how some men are evil.iru yin le kin fun eyan loroso.

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Mummy let me buy something at the junction. **usually always ultra** pray ma bro doesn't see this..lolzz, cuz his a NL.
errrmmm miss fine geh no pimples,do you remember this lyric of wizkid.dont let your father know,take it gently,low key,dont let your mother know 8-)

anu e shey mi,temi shey olorun
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sexymoma(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Mummy let me buy something at the junction. **usually always ultra** pray ma bro doesn't see this..lolzz, cuz his a NL.
Now Your bro is gonna tell his mum to start ordering for ultra... i mean house delivery grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: Na wetin una do wey one of una get belle.now she cant handle the aftermath of her decision.continue

When them date rape you or they drug una drink,una go enter family section dey rant about how some men are evil.iru yin le kin fun eyan loroso.

Old Bitter, Haggard, Lonely woman what's your problem with the ladies? that was why you were insulting the 18yr Old Pregnant girl on the other thread why are you trying so hard to get the attention you're not getting in real life, "Agba Bura bi ewe o shey eri" ( Swear If you've never behaved childish as a result of youthful motivation) You just come online and act holier than thou meanwhile you were seeking help on another thread how to enlarge your behind , well i don't expect anything more from old bitter angry Single like yourself who side kicks with idowuogbo to cyber bully people online.

And FYI it's not every relationship that ends in an unwanted pregnancy , this is an online forum , Romance section to be specific if you wanna preach get your bottom to the Religioun section, and because an inexperienced innocent young girl comes online seeking advise on what to the about her unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean you're brighter than she is in other areas of life.

Grow Brains Sad Old Lady Mtcheew.

71 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
so dis is what u r doin abi, i will tell mummy for u, unless u can hook me up with dt u frnd dt is always coming 2 d house. If not i go spoil ur paroles for u.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: errrmmm miss fine geh no pimples,do you remember this lyric of wizkid.dont let your father know,take it gently,low key,dont let your mother know 8-)

anu e shey mi,temi shey olorun
lolzz
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: Now Your bro is gonna tell his mum to start ordering for ultra... i mean house delivery grin
lolzzzzzzz, i stopped it already....I'm a changed person.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
screenagerjoe: so dis is what u r doin abi, i will tell mummy for u, unless u can hook me up with dt u frnd dt is always coming 2 d house. If not i go spoil ur paroles for u.
hehehehehehehe. Emi don change mehn. Not a kid anymore...
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

Old Bitter, Haggard, Lonely woman what's your problem with the ladies? that was why you were insulting the 18yr Old Pregnant girl on the other thread why are you trying so hard to get the attention you're not getting in real life, "Agba Bura bi ewe o shey eri" ( Swear If you've never behaved childish as a result of youthful motivation) You just come online and act holier than thou meanwhile you were seeking help on another thread how to enlarge your behind , well i don't expect anything more from old bitter angry Single like yourself who side kicks with idowuogbo to cyber bully people online.

And FYI it's not every relationship that ends in an unwanted pregnancy , this is an online forum , Romance section to be specific if you wanna preach get your bottom to the Religioun section, and because an inexperienced innocent young girl comes online seeking advise on what to the about her unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean you're brighter than she is in other areas of life.

i hope you don't get tired when the main ish go start......i wonder why ur tryna make a fight here.

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

what is the goat bleating about :/

so i hit it where it hurt right? grin that truth that you just read gave you headache

choiiiiigrin pele o

unfortunatly truth has never been pleasant to the ear and eyes but it has to be told cheesy grin

see painmeeennnttttt o grin

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: i hope you don't get tired when the main ish go start......i wonder why ur tryna make a fight here.
no mind am because i don spoil/expose the parols of AWON BOIZ grin

no more meet me behind the tree grin tell your mummy you are going for fellowship grin :p

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by sexymoma(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

God!!! i don't know why some people turn this nairaland to a war-front.. I'm very sure if a doctor should check your B.P when writing this comment i know the doc would be speech.. hmmm If your werds are as hot as this i wonder how your temperature go be. for crying out loud egbon you don't need all this na. grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
sexymoma: God!!! i don't know why some people turn this nairaland to a war-front.. I'm very sure if a doctor should check your B.P when writing this comment i know the doc would be speech.. hmmm If your werds are as hot as this i wonder how your temperature go be. for crying out loud egbon you don't need all this na. grin
my sister, you follow me de ponder?
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Smartiegurl(f): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: no mind am because i don spoil/expose the parols of AWON BOIZ grin

no more meet me behind the tree grin tell your mummy you are going for fellowship grin :p
lolzz, i won't lie to mommy again...
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Danhumprey: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
kulyie: Na wetin una do wey one of una get belle.now she cant handle the aftermath of her decision.continue

grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date by Danhumprey: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

LWKMD.........Bros,take am easy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.