Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia (832 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by franchizy(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2013
At an extraordinary meeting of the Global Youth Forum held at its coporate headquarters in Abuja on monday 18th November 2013, it was resolved that following our routine tour of major roads in Abia state namely, PH road, Ngwa road, Asa road, cliford road and many more roads too numerous to mention.
We are proud and happy with the developmental stride of Gov Orji and as such will Honour with a merit Award in delivering the dividends of democracy to Abians and fulfiling his Oath of office.
It should be recalled that past Governors of the state abandoned all this major roads during there administration but God sent Gov Orji to go and sent his children free because Abia state is Gods own Land.
We are also overwhelmed with joy on the provision of 24hrs electricity in Aba the commercial hub of the state. We also witnessed improved healthcare services across all LGAs in d state, free Education, recall of non_ indigeneous sacked civil servants, construction of a world class Airport and prompt payment of Teachers and civil servants salaries and pensions.
We wish to urge other state Governors to emulate the life of Gov Orji and fulfil there Oath of office. We unanimously endorse the Gov for Senate come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by emindu: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2013
A commendable effort here. God bless our dear governor for his unflinching effort in providing security for Abians. God who secured your office will secure you to finish your tenure. Thanks you sir.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by jenny22: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is the kind of spirit we expect from a good leader. Kudos to u our amiable governor
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by chiomen: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yes having heard and seen how much T.A has so transformed Abia state and especially his empowerment to Abians , i think he deserves honor..

Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by Meringe(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Is this a joke or something?

Somebody tell me its a joke!!!

Emindu, chiome,ogejesus and all these internet rat of Chinedu Orji, I knw u guys are the saame person with different username from IP proxy, why are peddling falsehood for a mere porridge yam?

Is it this Ngwaroad and PH road tht I passed this morning or another road in Aba?

God have mercy on you guys for these lies!!!

Why will a man sell his conscience so cheap

Aba is a shadow of its own.

Go to Obohia road, ph road, Ngwa road, ohanku, Asa road, etc and u see man's wickedneSs on his fellow man.

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by Bright2(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Honestly i would have love to go there & see things for my self before the last poster cooled my temper, even in my next world i know it can't be true. If it's true,T orji would have produced noise that will generate electiricity nation wide!
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by EyeofanEagle(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by lyla: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
When God wants to change the lives of people he sends them a man, T.A God sent you to better the life of Abians and that you are doing.., you are really a blessing. Having over come all challenges from the beginning of your government you have made your self outstanding touching lives through good infrastructures and empowering lives... kudos.. T.A. THE GLOBAL GOVERNOR

Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by iterator25: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
This dude has not done shiit Why are y'all celebrating .. chai, suffer don lock Nigerians neck so te, they don't know their rights anymore
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by Willy7(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Say what?hahaahahahahahahahaha,honestly i give up.How can other governors be working and one of d most redundant of all be using the money meant for development of his state to bribe some urchins under some funny aegis to give him some umeritted award?if d mistake of a governor is not running to ait to place him on their news bar,he is washing GeJ and PeJ undies at abuja.Yet some dimwits come here to blindly sing his undue praise.How do u guys sleep at nights?
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by franchizy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mod pls move dis thread to front page pls. Its good we appreciate our performing Governors. For those criticizing Gob Orji, pls kindly visit Abia state to c 4 urself
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by gurnam: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yes oo.....a performing governor.

SE standard.

Mods...please help move this wonderful thread to the FP to celebrate a performing governing in the SE.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by iterator25: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
gurnam: Yes oo.....a performing governor.

SE standard.

Mods...please help move this wonderful thread to the FP to celebrate a performing governing in the SE.
lol

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by Leboska(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Please move this topic to joke section. @ mod you are a good comedian. Lets i forget how much was those people paid? Or you mean they want to reward him as the worst governor of the century.
Re: Global Youth Forum To Honour Gov. T.A Orji For His Developmental Stride In Abia by ulonnaya21: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Abia transformation is on course

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo Mistrust Cause Of Underdevelopment; Awo&biafra – Adebanjo / 2 Nigerians Jailed In UK Over £19million Internet Scam / Should Nigeria Leave Or Live, Go Separate Ways Or Stay Together? Pls Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.