Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There (61976 Views)

Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Nigeria's Regional Monarchs Still Live In Royal Splendour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Probz(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
lawani:

YOUR POSITION IS NOT ACADEMIC. WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT NRI IS THE OLDEST? IGBO UKWU? IGBO UKWU IS NOT NRI. IT IS THE BURIED TREASURE OF AN IFE PALACE PROBABLY A ROYAL ESCAPING AN INVASION. THAT WOULD BE IFE IGALA NOT NRI!. IGBO UKWU MEANS THE FOREST OF DEATH IN YORUBA, I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT AREA WAS YORUBOID SPEAKING IN THE PAST. WHAT DOES IGBO UKWU MEAN IN IGBO? THAT SOME SPEAK IGBO TODAY DONT MEAN THEIR ANCESTORS DID. IN THAT IGBO UKWU WERE FOUND ITEMS FROM EGYPT, SO CAN YOU SAY NRI IGBOS MADE THOSE ITEMS? IN THESAME WAY, NRI IGBOS DID NOT MAKE THOSE BRONZE ARTWORKS!.

THEN NRI IGBO, BENIN, ILE IFE IN OSUN, IJESA, IJEBU, OYO ETC IN ARE ALL NEW. HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING NOT UP TO 2000 YEARS GAVE BIRTH TO YORUBA? THAT IS JUST SHORT OF STUPID!. WHAT ABOUT NOK CULTURE? OF OVER 2000 BC?. TRY TO MAKE YOUR STATEMENTS AS ACADEMIC AS POSSIBLE PLEASE. IT IS VERY CHILDLIKE TO BE SAYING SOMETHING OF 2000 YEARS AGO GAVE BIRTH TO YORUBAS OR EVEN IGBOS!. THE IFE CIVILIZATION OF YORUBAS WAS ESTABLISHED AFTER AN ADVANCED CIVILIZATION WAS DESTROYED ON EARTH AND THIS IS YEAR 10059TH SINCE THEN. WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE SURVIVORS.

THERE WAS A STOCK OF PEOPLE SAY A AS AT TEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO. THAT STOCK BROKE UP INTO MAYBE 5 GROUPS WHO MIXED WITH DIFFERENT STOCK OF OUTSIDERS FROM OUTER SPACE AND ETC. SO NO GROUP IS THAT ANCIENT STOCK ANYMORE BUT WHICH GROUP IN NIGERIA CARRIED FORWARD THE STORIES AND A SEMBLANCE OF THE ANCIENT CULTURE? THAT IS THE QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK!. PRESENTLY SOUTH AMERICANS ARE CARRYING FORWARD THAT CULTURE ON EARTH NOW. THEY ARE REPRESENTATIVES OF THOSE ANCIENT PEOPLE.

Your inane ramblings don't render Nri civilisation any less proto or ancient in Nigeria. You're a hardened Yoruba troll so I wouldn't expect you to say anything else. I bet you believe Oduduwa really did fall from the sky.

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by lawani: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Probz:

Your inane ramblings don't render Nri civilisation any less proto or ancient in Nigeria. You're a hardened Yoruba troll so I wouldn't expect you to say anything else. I bet you believe Oduduwa really did fall from the sky.

WHAT NRI IS SIMILAR TO IS THE RECENTLY DISCOVERED KOMA PEOPLE ISOLATED IN ADAMAWA.

IF KOMA LAND IS EXCAVATED, YOU MIGHT FIND INTRICATELY FINISHED BRONZE ART TOGETHER WITH ITEMS FROM EGYPT. WOULD YOU SAY THOSE ART WORKS WERE PRODUCED BY THE KOMA CULTURE?. THAT IS HOW YOU LOOK WHEN YOU SAY NRI CULTURE PRODUCED THOSE IGBO UKWU BRONZE JUST BECAUSE IT WAS FOUND IN ANAMBRA!. PLS GO AND SIT DOWN!.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by bigfrancis21: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Probz:

Bro why are you even giving that guy attention? He's a nut case seeking attention. Not all comments need to be responded to on this forum.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by lawani: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Bro why are you even giving that guy attention? He's a nut case seeking attention. Not all comments need to be responded to on this forum.

YOU ARE A MAD SUB HUMAN! grin
bigfrancis21:

YOU ARE A MAD SUB HUMAN! cheesy. WHO CALLED YOU HERE?. ALL YOUR POSTS TYPICALLY LACK COMMON SENSE AND/OR SUBSTANCE!.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Probz(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2017
lawani:

WHAT NRI IS SIMILAR TO IS THE RECENTLY DISCOVERED KOMA PEOPLE ISOLATED IN ADAMAWA.

IF KOMA LAND IS EXCAVATED, YOU MIGHT FIND INTRICATELY FINISHED BRONZE ART TOGETHER WITH ITEMS FROM EGYPT. WOULD YOU SAY THOSE ART WORKS WERE PRODUCED BY THE KOMA CULTURE?. THAT IS HOW YOU LOOK WHEN YOU SAY NRI CULTURE PRODUCED THOSE IGBO UKWU BRONZE JUST BECAUSE IT WAS FOUND IN ANAMBRA!. PLS GO AND SIT DOWN!.

That I should go and sit down? Did your mama not teach you to respect your elders?
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by bigfrancis21: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Hey probz, what's the status of Igbo language classes in states like Delta and Rivers states? Is it widely taught there like in schools in the 5 SE states?
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Probz(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Can't argue with that. He'd fit right in in Aba.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by bigfrancis21: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Probz:

Can't argue with that. He'd fit right in in Aba.

Except that he's not a match for even Aba junior boys.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Probz(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Hey probz, what's the status of Igbo language classes in states like Delta and Rivers states? Is it widely taught there like in schools in the 5 SE states?

I honestly wish I could answer that question but I actually don't know. I know a lot of Nigerian languages are taught all over the country so you'd expect Igbo language education in states where native Igbos can be found in bulk to be on at least a similar footing to the core SE states. I dunno though
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by bigfrancis21: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2017
Probz:

I honestly wish I could answer that question but I actually don't know. I know a lot of Nigerian languages are taught all over the country so you'd expect Igbo language education in states where native Igbos can be found in bulk to be on at least a similar footing to the core SE states. I dunno though

Thanks for the response. It's something I'd personally want to look into.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by lawani: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2017
YOU GUYS ARE JUST IMPOTENT DUMBFUCKS!. HRI CULTURE WAS A SOCIALLY BEHIND CULTURE! THEY WERE TOTALLY ISOLATED AND UNDER THE NOMINAL PROTECTION OF NEARBY BENIN, IGALA AND AROCHUKWU!. IS THAT NEWS TO YOU? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF SCHOLARS? WHAT A PITY!. THEY WILL HAVE TO BE CLASSED ALONG WITH KOMA PEOPLE!. ISOLATED PEOPLES.

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Probz(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2017
lawani:
YOU GUYS ARE JUST IMPOTENT DUMBFUCKS!. HRI CULTURE WAS A SOCIALLY BEHIND CULTURE! THEY WERE TOTALLY ISOLATED AND UNDER THE NOMINAL PROTECTION OF NEARBY BENIN, IGALA AND AROCHUKWU!. IS THAT NEWS TO YOU? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF SCHOLARS? WHAT A PITY!. THEY WILL HAVE TO BE CLASSED ALONG WITH KOMA PEOPLE!. ISOLATED PEOPLES.

If anyone on this thread's anywhere near impotent, all fingers point at you since you're most likely not even at that stage in your life where you've even heard of a penis.

I ask again, how old are you? Is your mum aware you troll Nigerian forums aimed at people thrice your age?
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by RedboneSmith(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
lawani:

You are a fearful mix of ethnic chauvinism, stubborn arrogance, unteachable ignorance with a touch of mental imbalance

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by RedboneSmith(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Probz:

If anyone on this thread's anywhere near impotent, all fingers point at you since you're most likely not even at that stage in your life where you've even heard of a penis.

I ask again, how old are you? Is your mum aware you troll Nigerian forums aimed at people thrice your age?

I know this guy very well from Facebook and some of his write-ups on one blog like that. He done old wella. At least in terms of chronological age. His mental age is what I cannot speak of.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by lawani: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
RedboneSmith:

You are a fearful mix of ethnic chauvinism, stubborn arrogance, unteachable ignorance with a touch of mental imbalance

YOU ARE A MAD MAN LIKE YOUR CONTEMPORARY BIG FRANCIS! IDIOT WITH EMPTY BRAIN!.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by lawani: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
NO HUMAN GROUP IS MORE ENDOWED THAN ANY OTHER. ALL ARE HUMAN. KOMA PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEINGS!. THEY ARE DEFINITELY SMARTER THAN PEOPLE LIKE REDBONE SMITH AND BIG FRANCIS BUT THEIR SOCIETY WAS ISOLATED JUST LIKE NRI SOCIETY IN THE PAST. NO ONE KNEW NRIS APART FROM THEIR IMMEDIATE NEIGHBORS. THEY WERE AN ISOLATED SOCIETY, SOCIALLY BEHIND.

If A GROUP OF PEOPLE DECIDES NO KINGS, NO TAXES, THEN OVER CENTURIES THERE WILL BE AN EFFECT, SO HOW IS TALKING ABOUT IT WRONG?
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by RedboneSmith(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
lawani:

YOU ARE A MAD MAN LIKE YOUR CONTEMPORARY BIG FRANCIS! IDIOT WITH EMPTY BRAIN!.

You have always been something of a lunatic --- with you harebrained distorted view of history. But initially it was subdued, and you could pretend to hold pseudo-intellectual discussions with some degree of effected politeness.

But of late you have gone quite bonkers. Rambling nonsense like a raving maniac in all block letters. . This is not an insult. You are mad. Seek psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by lawani: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
RedboneSmith:

You have always been something of a lunatic --- with you harebrained distorted view of history. But initially it was subdued, and you could pretend to hold pseudo-intellectual discussions with some degree of effected politeness.

But of late you have gone quite bonkers. Rambling nonsense like a raving maniac in all block letters. . This is not an insult. You are mad. Seek psychiatric help.

REDBONE SMITH YOU ARE A BASTARD WITH NO ID, A NO NAME. HARE BRAINED BUFFOON THAT CAN NOT ADD SUBSTANCE OR VALUE TO ANYTHING. YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE. WHY SHOULD SOMEONE LIKE ME WITH FULL IDENTITY BE EXCHANGING WORDS WITH AN IDIOT BEHIND A PSEUDO ID LIKE YOU? I REALLY SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT!.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by lawani: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
IDIOTS CURSE PEOPLE AND EXPECT NOT TO BE CURSED BACK! DO YOU THINK I AM BORN AGAIN OR WHAT? YOU CRAZY FOOLS.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by RedboneSmith(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
lawani:

REDBONE SMITH YOU ARE A BASTARD WITH NO ID, A NO NAME. HARE BRAINED BUFFOON THAT CAN NOT ADD SUBSTANCE OR VALUE TO ANYTHING. YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE. WHY SHOULD SOMEONE LIKE ME WITH FULL IDENTITY BE EXCHANGING WORDS WITH AN IDIOT BEHIND A PSEUDO ID LIKE YOU? I REALLY SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT!.

But here you are, doing that. Bros, see you see market.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Probz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
This dude's a first-class candidate for Yaba.

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by belltwelve(m): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2017
To Fulaman, Odumchi and BigFrancis, our honourable mods, Well done on your good job in this section. Please, I want to call your attention to the original post of this thread which I noticed no longer had its source and author name. Then when I complained about it, I think the bots deleted it. Please restore it with the source and author name. Thanks.See it below.

belltwelve: Posted on November 11, 2013
by Prince Charles Oforkaja

Unknown to many, not all the Igbo aborigines of Ife followed Prince Chima, later Eze Chima out to their Anioma/Benin axis/ was sold into slavery to make up today’s Lucumi of the Americas/ assimilated into the culture of the Yorubas.Some remain today in Ife, and are known as Iwinrin, Oluyare or Igare.Kudos to the Yorubas who have encouraged peaceful coexistence with the Oluyare Igbos.

These Igbos live around Iwinrin, which has been described by Yoruba elders as Igbo town, and their chief is called Obawinrin.They still play a very important role in Ife culture today, including in the famous Itapa Festival.The Obawinrin is appointed by the Ooni of Ife.Remember we have told you a lot about the Olukumis who followed Prince Chima we have told you about the ones that were sold by their conquerors into slavery. We have told you that some of them remained and assimilated into the Yoruba race.

These Oluyares are the ones that still maintain a presense in Ife till today.Amazing is what I would call the story of the Lucumis.Source: http://www.igbodefender.com/2013/11/18/the-oluyares-the-igbo-aborigines-of-ife-who-still-live-there/
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by belltwelve(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2017
belltwelve:
Hello, mods. Why was the original post of this topic removed? I dont want to believe it was removed out of plain mischief, because the source and the author and OP records are no longer there but this post has raked in almost 40 000 views on Nairaland. It should be restored immediately. This is the original post below.

Unknown to many, not all the Igbo aborigines of Ife followed Prince Chima, later Eze Chima out to their Anioma/Benin axis/ was sold into slavery to make up today’s Lucumi of the Americas/ assimilated into the culture of the Yorubas.Some remain today in Ife, and are known as Iwinrin, Oluyare or Igare.Kudos to the Yorubas who have encouraged peaceful coexistence with the Oluyare Igbos.

These Igbos live around Iwinrin, which has been described by Yoruba elders as Igbo town, and their chief is called Obawinrin.They still play a very important role in Ife culture today, including in the famous Itapa Festival.The Obawinrin is appointed by the Ooni of Ife.Remember we have told you a lot about the Olukumis who followed Prince Chima we have told you about the ones that were sold by their conquerors into slavery. We have told you that some of them remained and assimilated into the Yoruba race.

These Oluyares are the ones that still maintain a presense in Ife till today.Amazing is what I would call the story of the Lucumis.Source: http://www.igbodefender.com/2013/11/18/the-oluyares-the-igbo-aborigines-of-ife-who-still-live-there/

Hello, Mods just a gentle reminder to put back the absent original post of this thread. Thanks.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Tequilah: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
belltwelve:
To Fulaman, Odumchi and BigFrancis, our honourable mods, Well done on your good job in this section. Please, I want to call your attention to the original post of this thread which I noticed no longer had its source and author name. Then when I complained about it, I think the bots deleted it. Please restore it with the source and author name. Thanks.See it below.

I thought some people have already updated you on the correct version of these events. Those people are not the NdIgbo or the Igbo people found in the Delta and SE. None of their ancestors followed anyone called Eze Chima from Benin. They are actually core Yoruba people, who are now found within the Ugbo kingdom in Yorubaland. They bear no relationship or similarities to the Igbo, in the South-East. That is what I have been informed. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by laudate: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
OsoDupe:
lolz, this people sha, how is Igbo(bush) and Igbo(IBO) connected?
logica:
Apparently some Igbos are eager to fit into the Yoruba narrative and history; even if it means they are referred to as "bush people".
logica:
Na by force to insert yourselves in Yoruba history? Why don't you go discover yours? Yoruba's told a story mentioning a certain "bush people"; una say na una. Yoruba say no be una; una no wan gree. Na una sabi the story pass the teller na?
ODVanguard:
Guy, quit flogging a dead horse. This subject has been settled so una no fit rewrite hundreds of years old history with the stroke of a pen, just like that?! Ugbo (forest) is same as Igbo (central Yoruba meaning for forest) in Ugbo dialect. It's just common sense that Igbo (Ugbo) in Yoruba has an entirely different meaning in Yoruba than in Igbo/Igbo language. Same as Ogba (compound) in Yoruba has a different meaning in Igbo. Just common sense. Yet you lots in your desperation are trying to superimpose yourself into Yoruba history. The Ugbo (Igbo) people that were at Ife are the same ones that are in Ugboland in Ilaje area of presentday Ondo state.
Read http://punchng.com/ooni-olugbo-supremacy-battle/ by the Olugbo of Ugboland for some much needed education concerning this. This Igbo attache by force is becoming sickening. You people are too desperate for comfort, for real. Stay on your lane and be proud of your history. Or is it that you lots are not proud of your own history?

Una no go kill person with laugh for here...!! cool cheesy grin
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by belltwelve(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Tequilah:

I thought some people have already updated you on the correct version of these events. Those people are not the Nd'Igbo or the Igbo people found in the Delta and SE. None of their ancestors followed anyone called Eze Chima from Benin. They are actually core Yoruba people, who are now found within the Ugbo kingdom in Yorubaland. They bear no relationship or similarities to the Igbo, in the South-East. That is what I have been informed. undecided

Stop saying that, please. Do you know there are also towns named Ugbo in today's Igboland. There is only one group ever called Igbo in Nigeria, and that is the Igbo people who today occupy only South East, large parts of South South, and pockets of Benue and Kogi. Since the Oduduwa/Moremi defeats in Ife, they largely left the South West for Anioma, and are no longer indigenuous to the South West. Some were assimilated by the Yorubas (I give the Yorubas kudos for their liberal nature).The people of Ugbo in Ondo State are Yorubas, just as the people of Onitsha Ugbo in Delta State are Igbos.

Has nothing to do with the Lucumi Igbo aborigines of Ife who are today's Anioma people/ Oluyare of Ife.
Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Tequilah: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
belltwelve:
Stop saying that, please. Do you know there are also towns named Ugbo in today's Igboland. There is only one group ever called Igbo in Nigeria, and that is the Igbo people who today occupy only South East, large parts of South South, and pockets of Benue and Kogi. Since the Oduduwa/Moremi defeats in Ife, they largely left the South West for Anioma, and are no longer indigenuous to the South West. Some were assimilated by the Yorubas (I give the Yorubas kudos for their liberal nature).The people of Ugbo in Ondo State are Yorubas, just as the people of Onitsha Ugbo in Delta State are Igbos.

Has nothing to do with the Lucumi Igbo aborigines of Ife who are today's Anioma people/ Oluyare of Ife.

Sir, with all due respect you are totally wrong, when it comes to this issue.

The word Igbo, which refers to the people of South-East Nigeria, is totally different from the word 'Igbo' which means bush or forest in Yoruba land. It is like the word 'Ike' in Igbo language which can either mean bottom in Igbo, or it can mean strength when you use the correct intonation.

Ike = strength,
Ike= bottom

Now can you see where your error lies? Apart from that, there are no archaeological findings or historical evidence to support the theory you are postulating in your post. Please kindly desist from recycling falsehood or conjecture sir, about the Oluyare people. It portrays you in a bad light. Finally, the people exposed by Moremi of Ife were the Ugbo people, who were also known as people of the bush, or people in the forest (i.e. Igbo). They bear no relationship to the present Igbo people of Delta or SE.

5 Likes

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by ODVanguard: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tequilah:

Sir, with all due respect you are totally wrong, when it comes to this issue.

The word Igbo, which refers to the people of South-East Nigeria, is totally different from the word 'Igbo' which means bush or forest in Yoruba land. It is like the word 'Ike' in Igbo language which can either mean bottom in Igbo, or it can mean strength when you use the correct intonation.

Ike = strength,
Ike= bottom

Now can you see where your error lies? Apart from that, there are no archaeological findings or historical evidence to support the theory you are postulating in your post. Please kindly desist from recycling falsehood or conjecture sir, about the Oluyare people. It portrays you in a bad light. Finally, the people exposed by Moremi of Ife were the Ugbo people, who were also known as people of the bush, or people in the forest (i.e. Igbo). They bear no relationship to the present Igbo people of Delta or SE.

Can you just imagine the guy is still arguing blindly and insisting on his imaginary theory or should we call it fantasy? The explanation is plain and very common sensical yet he's apparently not bright enough to get it.

Them folks must either not have a history they're proud of, or are just plain shamless for wanting so badly to fraudulently superimpose themselves into Yoruba history. It's quite shameful I tell you.

5 Likes

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by laudate: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
ODVanguard:
Can you just imagine the guy is still arguing blindly and insisting on his imaginary theory or should we call it fantasy? The explanation is plain and simple common sensical yet he's apparently not bright enough to get it.

Them folks must either not have a history they're proud of, or are just plain shamless for wanting so badly to fraudulently superimpose themselves into Yoruba history. It's quite shameful I tell you.

Leave them, nah. Don't you know what they are like? shocked Apart from this Tequilah chap, 5 other people (including your humble self) have already told them the truth and analysed the situation clearly, to show that there is no relationship between the Ugbo people that Moremi unmasked, as well as the Igbos of the eastern states. They still don't want to listen. Let them keep wallowing in their deception. sad It keeps them happy.

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by ODVanguard: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
laudate:

Leave them, nah. Don't you know what they are like? shocked Apart from this Tequilah chap, 5 other people (including your humble self) have already told them the truth and analysed the situation clearly, to show that there is no relationship between the Ugbo people that Moremi unmasked, as well as the Igbos of the eastern states. They still don't want to listen. Let them keep wallowing in their deception. sad It keeps them happy.

I get your point but dang it! It's so frigging annoying!!

3 Likes

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by Olu317(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
ODVanguard:

Can you just imagine the guy is still arguing blindly and insisting on his imaginary theory or should we call it fantasy? The explanation is plain and simple common sensical yet he's apparently not bright enough to get it.

If Tequila isnt telling you the truth,I will advise you to go to ILE IFE and tell them that, they are IBOS. And let them kick your butts....YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE COMPLETELY MISINFORMING THE WHOLE WORLD WITH YOUR FALSE HYPOTHESIS WITH NO EVIDENCE.....

EDO IS CLAIMING ODUA, NUPE IS CLAIMING ODUA, ORANMIYAN, SHANGO AND NOW IBO IS CLAIMING PART OF ILE IFE. WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. I PITY YOU ALL.

MY ADVICE TO YOU PRECISELY SEUN OSEWA, IS THAT YOU BETTER CALL SOME OF THESE YOUR MODERATORS AND THEIR LIKES THAT RELAY FALSE INFORMATION ON HERE TO ORDER ELSE YOUR SITE WILL BE CREDITED AMONG THE BLACKLIST .

1 Like

Re: The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There by ODVanguard: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Olu317:
If Tequila isnt telling you the truth,I will advise you to go to ILE IFE and tell them that, they are IBOS. And let them kick your butts....YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE COMPLETELY MISINFORMING THE WHOLE WORLD WITH YOUR FALSE HYPOTHESIS WITH NO EVIDENCE.....

EDO IS CLAIMING ODUA, NUPE IS CLAIMING ORANMIYAN AND NOW IBO IS CLAIMING PART OF ILE IFE. WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. I PITY YOU ALL.

MY ADVICE TO YOU PRECISELY SEUN OSEWA, IS THAT YOU BETTER CALL SOME OF THESE YOUR MODERATORS AND THEIR LIKES THAT RELAY FALSE INFORMATION ON HERE TO ORDER ELSE YOUR SITE WILL BE CREDITED AMONG THE BLACKLIST .

Bros, i think you quoted the wrong person. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.