Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore (6411 Views)

Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic / 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by RiffRaff: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
I am so sorry he cheated on u... let me tell u d truth.. life wil neva b d same again.

u wil hurt 4 a very long time & u will resent him. it myt destroy ur marriage if u dont let go of d pain. its a pity d hurt is not a on/off switch dat u control @ anytym u want.

just b patient & try to forgive him.. take it slow.. talk 2 him. ask him y he did it & make him promise u neva 2 repeat it again.. eva

u need not blame urself cuz its not ur fault. u nid to accept dat u cant change d past so look forward to d future. try to find ur feet back in dis marriage & learn 2 love again.

most piple dont understand ow much damage they do wen they betray d trust their partner have in then.. its a pity dis is not a relationship.. at least if it is, u can always mov on & find anoda partner that shares ur perspective on mongamy but dis is marriage. u signed d deal 4 Better, 4 WORSE.

u guys can try councelling if it will help ease d hurt but importantly. keep it in mind that TIME is d greatest Healer.. give it time dear.. u wil get better in Time
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by dorben: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2013
WHAOO THANKS NAIRALANDER.I HAVE ADOPTED SOME OF THE ADVICE AND IS SERIOUSLY WORKING FOR ME.AM SO GREATFUL TO U ALL.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by ammyluv2002(f): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
dorben: WHAOO THANKS NAIRALANDER.I HAVE ADOPTED SOME OF THE ADVICE AND IS SERIOUSLY WORKING FOR ME.AM SO GREATFUL TO U ALL.
Happy for you
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by UyiIredia(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
If you think love must be a fuzzy feeling in your heart then you're ignoring the other side of live which means remaining committed even when you don't feel like, remember the part of year or vow that says 'for better for worse'.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Miner13: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
That guy wooing you outside will only put you in hell on earth.
Try and leave you wil com back to tel your hel on earth story
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by dasparrow: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
dorben: AM MARRIED TO HIM AND WE HAVE TWO LUVLY KIDS.AND HE IS MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE,BUT I REALIZE I NO LONGER LOVE HIM because HE CHEATED ON ME LAST YEAR.BUT HE STILL LOVE AND CARE FOR ME PLS ANY HELP ON WHAT TO DO.DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.I JUST NEED HELP.

How do you want us to help you now? You are already in the marriage so there is nothing you can do about it now. Jesus said in Matthew 19:9 that "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery." So even Jesus cannot stand people who cheat on their spouses and permits divorce should a husband cheat on his wife or vice versa. This is why I consider marriage a double edged sword not worth going into because many people have no self control and once you marry, you risk contracting sexually transmitted diseases because most Nigerian-bred men cannot stay with one woman for the rest of their lives.

Those advising you to put up with your husband's infidelity will not be there for you when you contract a deadly sexually transmitted disease like HIV/AIDS and you begin to dry up like bonga fish and eventually die leaving your children behind for another woman to maltreat. You think the bible was joking when it said in 1 Corinthians 7:28 "But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this."

So you sincerely think that you can marry an African/Nigerian bred man and expect him to remain faithful to you for life? It never happens that way. Remember that the African society is a polygamous one so males are not taught to love and cherish women. They are taught that women are properties to be acquired. Why do you think that African society came up with the bride price? Are women meant to be 'sold'? Why demand/give money in exchange for a bride? So you see, you have entered one chance by choosing to get married. You have birthed 2 children, your vargina is no longer tight like before and your husband has decided to look for the next available tight vargina to stick his prick into. He will keep cheating because Nigerian-bred men are not taught to have self control and that is why HIV/AIDS rates are very high in Nigeria and in black Africa as a whole. You are in my prayers dorben. Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by underscore: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
dasparrow:

How do you want us to help you now? You are already in the marriage so there is nothing you can do about it now. Jesus said in Matthew 19:9 that "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery." So even Jesus cannot stand people who cheat on their spouses and permits divorce should a husband cheat on his wife or vice versa. This is why I consider marriage a double edged sword not worth going into because many people have no self control and once you marry, you risk contracting sexually transmitted diseases because most Nigerian-bred men cannot stay with one woman for the rest of their lives.

Those advising you to put up with your husband's infidelity will not be there for you when you contract a deadly sexually transmitted disease like HIV/AIDS and you begin to dry up like bonga fish and eventually die leaving your children behind for another woman to maltreat. You think the bible was joking when it said in 1 Corinthians 7:28 "But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this."

So you sincerely think that you can marry an African/Nigerian bred man and expect him to remain faithful to you for life? It never happens that way. Remember that the African society is a polygamous one so males are not taught to love and cherish women. They are taught that women are properties to be acquired. Why do you think that African society came up with the bride price? Are women meant to be 'sold'? Why demand/give money in exchange for a bride? So you see, you have entered one chance by choosing to get married. You have birthed 2 children, your vargina is no longer tight like before and your husband has decided to look for the next available tight vargina to stick his prick into. He will keep cheating because Nigerian-bred men are not taught to have self control and that is why HIV/AIDS rates are very high in Nigeria and in black Africa as a whole. You are in my prayers dorben. Good luck!

What advice are you really giving here?
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by luv4real(f): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
underscore:

What advice are you really giving here?

We should not choose marriage... Na wa o
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Youngpo413: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2014
Dorben,are you still married to him?
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: It happens, don't think is new. U have to renew your love, think of the things that made you fall for him the 1st time. Go out more often, spend quality time together maybe during this hols if your kids are mature, take them to your mums so you can spend time with him alone. Search the net on tips to lasting relationship. Try to let go of all his wrongs and focus more on his good qualities. If he's not doing anything right, talk to him about it then above all work on your s*x life, do new stuff, try some crazy styles with him lol (Google is your friend) Lastly, prayer is the key!

Btw, hope say you no get some pictures of your EX for your head if yes, delete them sharply grin
i don't think u can forgive such thing as cheating, because its basically is trashing u, so how can u forgive a person who wiped his feet into u?? honestly, in my opinion, i would live in marriage but we wouldn't be intimate or smth, jst as room mates thats all. i jst couldn't force my body to him.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2014
dorben: AM MARRIED TO HIM AND WE HAVE TWO LUVLY KIDS.AND HE IS MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE,BUT I REALIZE I NO LONGER LOVE HIM because HE CHEATED ON ME LAST YEAR.BUT HE STILL LOVE AND CARE FOR ME PLS ANY HELP ON WHAT TO DO.DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION.I JUST NEED HELP.

trust me, he will start to repulse u.
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by keypad1: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Youngpo413: Dorben,are you still married to him?
i dey suspect you ooo.
How do you manage to dig this old topics from their archives?

No ordinary user can do this unless you are a seun secretary. I no shame write am.

1 Like

Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by keypad1: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:
i don't think u can forgive such thing as cheating, because its basically is trashing u, so how can u forgive a person who wiped his feet into u?? honestly, in my opinion, i would live in marriage but we wouldn't be intimate or smth, jst as room mates thats all. i jst couldn't force my body to him.
for how long will you do this?
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
keypad1: for how long will you do this?
Exactly what i will do according to u?!
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by keypad1: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:
Exactly what i will do according to u?!
i bet you, you cant.

Wanna try?
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
keypad1: i bet you, you cant.

Wanna try?
go on
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by keypad1: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:
go on
how?
Re: Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore by DaveAubrey: 3:43am On May 03, 2015
I am kierra clarke i want to thank Dr. DR EBOEHI for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr. DR EBOEHI of (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com) and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. If you want to get your lover back contact DR EBOEHI via email: (supernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com DR EBOEHI the great man that is able to bring back my lost love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover / Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday / 10 Different Types Of Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.