Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? (26334 Views)

Did The Prophet Warn Us Of ISIS? / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by Abuzola(m): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
Am wondering why focus has not visit us today, i believe his doctor tied him up coz the situation today is out of hand. Heya, may Allah cure him from the disorder amin
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by focused123(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
Am wondering why focus has not visit us today, i believe his doctor tied him up coz the situation today is out of hand. Heya, may Allah cure him from the disorder amin

@Abuzola :

The psychiatrist hospital is your home where your muhammedan brain can be properly take care of

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by Abuzola(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yee He has absconded
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by dexmond: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ POSTER

The religion of Meccans Muhammed introduced Islam is not fundamentally different. The Kabbah was original built by the pagans. The black stone that muslims kiss duing Hajj was kissed by the pagans too. The pagans run round the Kabbah too just as Mulims do today. The only major difference is that ALL THE ABOUT 350 IDOLS WHERE REMOVED LEAVING OUT allah and thus declared to be the only true god instead of the Jews Allah(Jehovah).
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by muhsin(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2009
I wonder where did you get all that tell-tale, dexmond?
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by dexmond: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
History sir.
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by muhsin(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
Napoleon says, "History is just another fable thats agreed upon". grin
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by dexmond: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
It means you are indirectly saying we should not regard history and archeology? Is it Islamic? Remember to seek knowledge even if it is in china!
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by muhsin(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
Well, can't say; am in hurry. Cya! cheesy
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by olabowale(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
@dexmond: « #67 on: Today at 01:11:19 PM »
@ POSTER
The religion of Meccans Muhammed introduced Islam is not fundamentally different.
[/quote]the name is Muhammad. And Islam was in the community of people, mankind in the form specific to each prior to the time of Muhammad (as) whom Allah(SWA) perfected it upon. My proof is that I can show you some Bani Israel who call themselves Jews today, and the other; who call themselves Christiams still prostrating themselves in Prayer, exactly like muslims!

[quote]The Kabbah was original built by the pagans.
Unless we are saying thet before Noah's floord the builder, Adam (as) was a pagan, and after the flood the rebuilders Ibrahim being supported by his son Ismail (AS) were both pagans, then, your idea that Kaaba was build, prior to Muhammad's Islam was by pagans and not by noted human personalities, as mentioned above?

The black stone that muslims kiss duing Hajj was kissed by the pagans too.
Am sure Ibrahim kissed it and many of the bani Israil and bani Hashim did. Example is Waraqah, the big Christian arab! No? Just like his circumcision and he didnt do it because of Christianity, because am almost sure if you are circumcised, it is not because you are a Christian, but me, my circumcision was because I am primarily a muslim! My father saw to it that was the case.

The pagans run round the Kabbah too just as Mulims do today. The only major difference is that ALL THE ABOUT 350 IDOLS WHERE REMOVED LEAVING OUT allah
If you are not a liar, you should be able to point out where the idol allah is kept, still. No?

and thus declared to be the only true god instead of the Jews Allah(Jehovah).
The Kufr of Nigeria is now claiming Jew Allah to be Jehovah! You see how these have baked faith can easily twist things around?
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by focused123(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
The religion of Meccans Muhammed introduced Islam is not fundamentally different. The Kabbah was original built by the pagans. The black stone that muslims kiss duing Hajj was kissed by the pagans too. The pagans run round the Kabbah too just as Mulims do today. The only major difference is that ALL THE ABOUT 350 IDOLS WHERE REMOVED LEAVING OUT allah and thus declared to be the only true god instead of the Jews Allah(Jehovah).

You are perfectly right.
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by Abuzola11(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
Delusion at it best
Re: What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam? by khattab02: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Queenisha:

What if I told you Christ made those claims of oneness himself.
In the same gospels allah says you need to learn from us cool
This chic you have a long way to go.
Oneness in power or wisdom or knowledge? 'Yet, the father is greater than I' Yet,'WHEN ASKED WHEN WILL THIS WORLD END!HE SAID HE DOESNOT KNOW NOT EVEN MYSELF OR THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN' YET, i CAN OF MY OWNSELF DO NOTIN,the way I hear I judge cos I seek not my will be the will of he that sent me,Yet, he was hungry and he saw a certain fig tree on reaching there, he was disappointed,because he doesnot know whether that tree bears fruits or not.In what sense is he trying to claim divinity or claim to be God?Rather, I seek not my will bt the will of God who sent me,God's way and my way are the same. Muslims are told to believe in the Gospel of Jesus(Isah Alaihi salam),do u have the Gospel of Jesus(AS) in the bible or the Gospel According to Jesus(AS)?did he write and signed this present day bible or even told anybody to name it the Bible? May be if u come up with any(Gospel of Jesus alaihi salam) from any of the ancient manuscripts or deadsea scrolls,then we will verify and see how truthful is it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures And Hanging Animate Pictures! / Away from the Slay Queen... / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.