Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,230 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Seun's First Post On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun's First Post On Nairaland (2392 Views)

My Packs, My First Post Here, Ladies.. My Packs Cool Or Not / Celebrating Nairaland @ 10!!! Represent Your First Post On Nairaland / My Very First Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun's First Post On Nairaland by BlackPeni5: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
At exactly 5:19pm on Monday March 14 2005, a man know as Seun Osewa made his very first post on this Forum.

Seun's hustle did not begin today o...Imagine how Nairaland was then when he and perhaps only a few friends and family were the only members. Today a lot has changed, over 1.1 million registered accounts, moderators, advertisers, spammers and trolls.

I find this inspiring...

Seun: Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Report breaking news stories.
- Share your experience of a particular place, event, product or service.
- Share your knowledge/opinion on topics of interest.
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

You can view the forum using:
* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)
* Standard PC browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc).

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Start at the home page: http://www.nairaland.com

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

https://www.nairaland.com/seun/posts/842

N/B: I was bored o...that's the reason why I had the time to scroll over 800 pages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by NadiaSA1(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
I was the first one to like that post...

Good old days..
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by rottable(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Whao! Dis will be d first tyme I will ever seen seun post. 9ice one
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by felzylix(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Furious2(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Oya researchers,who was the first nlder to be banned? cheesy seun sef go don forget.

Nonso,what is "tbh"?

1 Like

Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Freiburger(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: Oya researchers,who was the first nlder to be banned? cheesy seun sef go don forget.

Nonso,what is "tbh"?
Lol. grin
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways: Oya researchers,who was the first nlder to be banned? cheesy seun sef go don forget.

Nonso,what is "tbh"?

Is there any Prize if I give you the correct answer ?

Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I was the first one to like that post...

Good old days..
hmmmmm undecided
Nadia_SA1: I was the first one to like that post...

Good old days..
hmmmmm
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
who was the first member to receive an E-FINISHING on nairaland..
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Is there any Prize if I give you the correct answer ?

Yes. I month ban cheesy
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
ifyalways:

Yes. I month ban cheesy

Then,I won't be a part of this cheesy

Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Dannylux: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Interesting undecided
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by tpiah2: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2014
March 2015 will mark 10 years since the official start of nairaland.
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hard work and a lot of IFARADA pay,

I must make it in this very same Nigeria that we are, by the special grace of Allah(God) Ameen.
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by tmcleo2k2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
@theblackone ( Just can't call out your name grin), please note that as at 3.47pm today June 1st 2021 we now have 4,491 pages and 2,682m registered accounts.

BlackPeni5:
At exactly 5:19pm on Monday March 14 2005, a man know as Seun Osewa made his very first post on this Forum.

Seun's hustle did not begin today o...Imagine how Nairaland was then when he and perhaps only a few friends and family were the only members. Today a lot has changed, over 1.1 million registered accounts, moderators, advertisers, spammers and trolls.

I find this inspiring...

N/B: I was bored o...that's the reason why I had the time to scroll over 800 pages.
Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by tmcleo2k2(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
@theblackone ( Just can't call out your name grin), please note that as at 3.47pm today June 1st 2021 we now have 4,491 pages and 2,682m registered accounts.

BlackPeni5:

I find this inspiring...

Re: Seun's First Post On Nairaland by Nodeylookface: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Christmas(eri Gwara) Na Orji Mbaise Celebration In Mbaise Nation / My Sister's WAEC Result For 2016 Was Parallel 9 Credits. / The Graduates Of The Federal Polytechnic Offa Kwara State Signedout Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.