Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert (939 Views)

Hon.patrick Obahiagbon To Start Speaking Pidgin English / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by homesteady(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2013

Ice Prince through his reps has announced
that lawmaker and chief of staff to the Edo
State Governor, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon
will be hosting the rapper’s album concert
holding this weekend.
Yup, that’s right, Obahiagbon who’s
popularly known for his tongue twisting, jaw
breaking vocabulary will be anchoring the
events of the day which includes
performances from man of the moment Ice
Prince and international stars Wale and
Chip.
Other performers include Chocolate City
label mate M.I, Burna Boy, Olamide, Yung
EL, Ruby Gyang and a few other artistes.
The concert holds on Saturday, November
23, 2013 at the Eko Hotel & Suites in
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/11/better-believe-it-patrick-obahiagbon-to-host-fire-of-zamani-concert/
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by ajasa4link: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
*In alfa sule's voice * ojo Saturday yi o ma super. oh oh...oh oh, oh oh... grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Vivly(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Has he realized Entertainment sector pays more than politics these days?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by AbuMikey(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2013

shockedshocked The Igodomigodo himself shockedshocked iDONbeLiviIT shocked

I would love to attend this concert tho gringrin

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Tolexander: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Vivly: Has he realized Entertainment sector pays more than politics these days?
seems you don't know that Hon Patrick Obahiagbon is a political entertainer!

I like how Hon Dimeji Bankole did use him when he was the speaker. Whenever he realised there is a dulling moment in the house, that is when you hear Dimeji Bankole saying ''Hon Obahiagbon must talk on this matter''. And he would never disappoint to bring life back to the dulling house.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Vivly(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tolexander: seems you don't know that Hon Patrick Obahiagbon is a political entertainer!
Who doesn't know patrick and his political jargons. I know. I'm refering to his role as the concert host
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by ajasa4link: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
The advert info is not complete, how much is the gate fee and which version of dictionary should we come with?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

shockedshocked The Igodomigodo himself shockedshocked iDONbeLiviIT shocked

I would love to attend this concert tho gringrin

grin
be sure to bring along your DICOooooo..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by EntertainingAf: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
plenty English
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Dubemkelly(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Misplaced priority,4 crying out loud,dat guy doesn't communicate
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by homesteady(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
I hope he doesn't wear that his long strange trouser grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Niegrians r beginnin to tink outside d box. Nice combo for entertainment tho
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by demelza: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Oh boy!
I pity the guys going to the show. They had better take Aspirin so as to withstand the battering they would receive.
ajasa4link: The advert info is not complete, how much is the gate fee and which version of dictionary should we come with?
Webster of course!
Oxford cannot withstand this.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2013
Vivly: Has he realized Entertainment sector pays more than politics these days?

did you honestly say entertainment pays more than politics? IN NIGERIA??

undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by angelTI(f): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2013
hehehe, e go badt dat day! I guess the attention would shift from Ice Prince's album launch to Oga Patrick's grammar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by angelTI(f): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2013
but wait o, ice prince no reason d matter well @all. all EYES and ATTENTION suppose be on him cos na im day not one of d pple wey him employ for the success of dat day
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by homesteady(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
And another person thread made frontpage! and I opened my thread 1st
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Fire Of Zamani Concert by Vivly(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wait, this thread did not make front said and the other did? I thought this was created first?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Young Nigerian Woman Killed In Columbus Indiana By Her Neighbour / Amanda Righetti Is Looking So Hot In These Pictures / Chocolate City Presents: Dice Ailes – Fantasy [VIDEO DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.