Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Experience With Simplepay4u Payment Processors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Simplepay4u Payment Processors (995 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Experience In The Bank Today / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Simplepay4u Payment Processors by Businesslocator(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
they just caused my site integrity and name great damage!!!
Can you imagine somebody made payment on my site via simplepay and the payment was sucessful but I received no money on my acct and the transaction I'd was invalid!!!
Infact I wouldn't have know it was actually sucessful if not I called their customer care and the agent agreed that it was sucessful!
This was after I have told the customer that I didn't receive any money when he kept on insisting I called him a fraudstar!!!
What annoy me most is that its an international client who was to purchase over 200,000 naira worth of perfect money e-voucher which I sell on my site!!!
I told them to send the client an email so he knows the fault wasn't from me but simple pay refused!!!now I don't know what to tell the customer and how to convince him to continue doing business
Secondly anybody can simply say they paid and I can't take a stand!!simplepay4u are uselessss!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Some Used Stuffs From USA Just Arrived, If Your Interested Check! / Naira Devaluation: Airlines May Skip Aircraft Routine Maintenance / Start A Profitable Business In Mini Importation: One day coaching in P/Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.