Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices (3865 Views)

5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December / Best Andriod Phone To Get With 15- 16000 Naira / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
I don't want to be duped, got an email from somebody telling me about sales of london used phones at ridiculously cheap prices from a place called jangoshop or so in Adamawa(I stay in Lagos though).

Could it be real
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by cardoso111(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Let him show the shop address!
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by kennyslim1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
post the email you received...
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by johnstar(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Y must u even buy a phone outside lag, wey b say na we wey dey lag dey snd phones gv ppl wey dey outside lag dey sell, dnt buy ooo, it might b real tho, u knw bb is nt a phone again

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
cardoso111: Let him show the shop address!

its a She tho!
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
kenny.slim:
post the email you received...

gud idea
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Cheap London Used Phones And Laptops (Reserve Your Slot)
Mr Favour - 1:51 pm
to stefikal19
Hello Dear,
How are you doing hope you are fine.
Well i told you about my latest items we have in
stock. and have equally shown you the images of
those Items.
Find the product here www.jangoshop.com/i
Just incase you wish to contact me via phone, you
can always do that via 08164478205.
For those that wish to come over to our office, here
is our office/shop address.
Suit B40 Alhaji Danjuma Plaza, off Gombe Express Road
Yola Adamawa state Nigeria. You Can Come Over and pick
up any item you wish starting from Monday 25th Nov 2013
==================================
We have really got series of Questions from so many
people about our items and i have decided to Answer
some of the questions here
--------------------------------
Q 1. I Don't Stay In Adamawa How do i Get My Items?
If you don't stay in Adamawa and you wish to get
our Items, You Can Make Payment to Our Account
and we shall deliver the items to you Within
3 working days.
Delivery are made via DHL, EMS,
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by nybol(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
delivery via DHL, EMS for a phone of 16k ?? ........ Dis one na real 419, better run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
That's d mail oooo
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
nybol: delivery via DHL, EMS for a phone of 16k ?? ........ Dis one na real 419, better run for ur life

i'm running already oooo
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
johnstar: Y must u even buy a phone outside lag, wey b say na we wey dey lag dey snd phones gv ppl wey dey outside lag dey sell, dnt buy ooo, it might b real tho, u knw bb is nt a phone again

if u c d stuff d guy wants 2 sell, u go open ur mouth by force nii....ridiculous prices...too gud 2 be true
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by collinsola: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Na ebba you go see inside the fone..

Lol
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
johnstar: Y must u even buy a phone outside lag, wey b say na we wey dey lag dey snd phones gv ppl wey dey outside lag dey sell, dnt buy ooo, it might b real tho, u knw bb is nt a phone again

no be only bb ooooo
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
collinsola: Na ebba you go see inside the fone..

Lol

lwkmgrin
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by tangolistic(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
stefikal: Cheap London Used Phones And Laptops (Reserve Your Slot)
to stefikal19
Hello Dear,
those Items.
3 working days.

this is the exact email i received before i decided to check it out on nairaland, another scammer, no way!!!! i won't fall inside his dug pit again after falling into Nigerian Immigration recruitment scam.
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by Youngsage: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
If it sounds too good to be true, then it's too good too be true. Period.
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
tangolistic:

this is the exact email i received before i decided to check it out on nairaland, another scammer, no way!!!! i won't fall inside his dug pit again after falling into Nigerian Immigration recruitment scam.

Rily? when wz dt?
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by lafuria1(m): 4:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Please ignore, how can bold 5 be 16k. Minimum price for London use bold 5 is 25k. And then they plan to use DHL for posting grin grin
They will probably tell you the package has been sent (of course nothing is sent), probably claim it will take two weeks for arrival (within that period they can get other customers), at the end they will give lame excuse why the goods never arrived.
DHL get office in adamawa at all? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by nsidible(f): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
la furia: Please ignore, how can bold 5 be 16k. Minimum price for London use bold 5 is 25k. And then they plan to use DHL for posting grin grin
They will probably tell you the package has been sent (of course nothing is sent), probably claim it will take two weeks for arrival (within that period they can get other customers), at the end they will give lame excuse why the goods never arrived.
DHL get office in adamawa at all? grin grin
s.he is selling at dat price to gain customers..if visit d website u will understand itz like a promo.he not using only using dhl.u all soon should visit d website nd read tru...witout import fee.can't we get that price on Ebay.excuse plz.
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by Anomnity: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2013
nsidible: s.he is selling at dat price to gain customers..if visit d website u will understand itz like a promo.he not using only using dhl.u all soon should visit d website nd read tru...witout import fee.can't we get that price on Ebay.excuse plz.
You sound like you are part of this clearly orchastrated online SCAM FRAUD.Even a stolen bold 5 won't sell for 16k.People beware!!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by nsidible(f): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Anomnity:
You sound like you are part of this clearly orchastrated online SCAM FRAUD.Even a stolen bold 5 won't sell for 16k.People beware!!
plz don't insult me ok? I juz gave my opinion.
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by sourdick: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
stefikal: Cheap London Used Phones And Laptops (Reserve Your Slot)
to stefikal19
Hello Dear,
those Items.
3 working days.
even q10 is 30k on d website,abeg beware ooo.
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
sourdick: even q10 is 30k on d website,abeg beware ooo.

lets not forget the iphone/ipad and laptops with funny prices too
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by timoney45(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1244166/engineer-godson-sunday-scam. visit this thread. He is still the same person. spread the campaign
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by stefikal(f): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
timoney45: https://www.nairaland.com/1244166/engineer-godson-sunday-scam. visit this thread. He is still the same person. spread the campaign

d mister in dz case claims to be Favour
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Op with all the cases of scamming we read almost daily on NL, you still want to fall for this one.
As someone stated above, Lagos is the main hub of cheap smart phones, na from here some dealers dey buy carry go other part of 9ja go sell. Don't you think the reason the seller mentioned Adamawa state was so you couldn't trace incase anything goes wrong, while he might very well be in Lag.
It might be a genuine deal sha and i might be wrong. Just be kiaful o
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by krugar07(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
OP dont be greedy, if not you will be a victim of fraudsters.
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Anomnity:

dude a second hand bold 5 sells for about 15grand here undecided

1 Like

Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by Jeffy1206(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Who needs a bb sef! Bad battery, no applications so lipsrsealed bb. Sent from my gionee using bbm grin
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by duwdu: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jeffy1206: Who needs a bb sef! Bad battery, no applications so lipsrsealed bb. Sent from my gionee using bbm grin

This message of yours was sent to this thread on NL using BBM on your Gionee? grin (J/k sha... I think I understand what your footnote seeks to convey.)

P34c3
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by krugar07(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
deejay_harry1:

dude a second hand bold 5 sells for about 15grand here undecided
WHERE? ? ?
Re: Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices by Jeffy1206(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
duwdu:

This message of yours was sent to this thread on NL using BBM on your Gionee? grin (J/k sha... I think I understand what your footnote seeks to convey.)

P34c3
jokes no dey get meaning in ordinary application but tank God u got my message grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Plane Loaded With 195,000 New Iphones / H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots / What Makes Iphone Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.