Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> (4780 Views)

Unizik Chronicles / One Fine Bloody Day-Vescucci and Amadeus / Sponsors/partners Needed For Setting Up Comedy Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pass me the ginger! Yea man!,pass me the lighter,
Pass me the ginger!,chai! This ganja man don burst my brain,their father! pass me the lighter!

Those words changed my life as at exactly 11:37pm, in the front of Mariam plaza,tempsite in unizik(nnamdi azikiwe university) Awka,Anambra state.

"Wondered how i got the time right?! When i tell you the situation even you will know the exact weather condition,temprature level and air moisture level"

Back to reality>> i was coming back from ifite(the permanent site to our school)..brothers and sisters all i remembered was a touch flashed at my face nd i was still about to complete my legendary song ... pass me the gin..... kpozaaaa!!! I shouted jesu!! and jumped into the gutter to take refuge, "in unizik u dodge before confirming"

Well just incase u intend visiting us take this from me as an advice, every action you take depends on the sound you hear....if u hear screeching tires...my brother run for your life!! Either its sarz! Or its sarz!!

Back to reality>> kpozaaaa!! Jesu! I screamed and dodged... "no b say i dey fear oo i just wan arrange"
I looked around to see who was shot! But all i could see was white!! angels where playing football up and down..from heaven to earth... i shooke my head and said confirm!! "Na me b dis?"!! Me washing and setting go heaven hmmm.....

Suddenly suddenly! (the music that was playing in my ears changed to dbanjs song "suddenly suddenly"wink i didnt know two tracks have passed already before dbanj started singing...the song "pass me the lighter" was playing on my headphone before this one.

And all of a sudden as if he heard the song.. i was still watching the angels playing football..a dark ugly figure was headed towards me for my mind i said shuu! i was like "satan y na now u go show,u wan take your fuji disturb my michael jackson abi"

my vision was now getting clearer and a huge guy asked me.. "mr gangster badman your phone!!!!! Or else!
It was just like they dropped me from heaven wey i dey watch better match down to the indian ocean....

Sir goodmorning..abeg no vex i said, u know what.......

<<<To be continued>>>...tell me what u think about my use of words nd story pattern and i promise to drive till the end..am learning. Thanx

I typed in a rush.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sir goodmorning..abeg no vex i said, u know what..what...what is the website of NSCDC....fear made me say what i didnt intend to and i heard kpozaaaa! Again this time it was clear to me that it was that monster slap..that son of a thousand fathers that sent me into the gutter and made me see the heavens open... and here was i thinking i was a prophet when i saw the angels playing match...

But bone oo!! Angel michael dey play die!! See as him dribble angel gabriel....mtscheew if say i dey there eh...i for don score moses tire>>> i didnt know this second slap sent me into another trance where i thought Moses was an angel..chai! E no go better for this arrober!! (Arrober is what we use for armed robbers..or guy men..una suppose know na)

I looked up at this guy and i felt sorry for him,he didnt know i am a black belt holder...from the jackie chan and jet lee movie collections i watched when i was a kid,i already declared myself a black belt holder......

I was still in my lane of thoughts when i was awakened by patricks ganja voice...patrick is my very good musician friend who is known world wide for singing inside his head and he expects you to hear it even when he is on stage....strange?? You've not met
Philip and magnus.

Back to reality>>
i opened my eyes to see patricks face and i almost fainted again..patrick resembled the guy i saw last night----- did i mention that i was at the hospital?? Okay i am at the hospital and patrick picked me from the gutter where that guy sent me to short sleep cycle before making away with my phone. Truth be told,i think its because of the model of my phone that made them hit me this hard...i used a nokia 2626 that i use toothpick to press the buttons..so i think that angered the new friend i made yesternight(the robber).

Patrick told me whats up..how he found me in the gutter and all but i couldnt thank him.......Y

<<<TO BE CONTINUED>>>
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by m003: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
ok i don follow but no forget to update regularly ooo

1 Like

Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
m003: ok i don follow but no forget to update regularly ooo

my oga at the top of gp tank !!u are highly welcomed to the front seat...i promise i am goin to be doing this regularly..once the comments flow in.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by obstead200(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Don't force urself. U are doing good. Just have a plan to use in gradually building Ur story. Don't try to copy adegwurulez; he has a unique style and swagger of his own. Just do Ur thing as it comes from Ur heart.
NB. I was a masters student at unizik b4 I abandoned my program due to job challenges.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
obstead200: Don't force urself. U are doing good. Just have a plan to use in gradually building Ur story. Don't try to copy adegwurulez; he has a unique style and swagger of his own. Just do Ur thing as it comes from Ur heart.
NB. I was a masters student at unizik b4 I abandoned my program due to job challenges.

giant!! thanx bro...i will try to try
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by adegwurulez(m): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Thank God i caught the train on time. something tells me this is going to be an interesting story. As e be say you say na me inspire you, my advice is, please dont follow my bad habit of not updating regularly, it kills the flow. i'm going to check on this thread to see how you will improve. I know for sure, the gurus of literature section; therock5555 et al will soon show up.

big ups, smoothvee

1 Like

Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 1:31am On Nov 20, 2013
adegwurulez: Thank God i caught the train on time. something tells me this is going to be an interesting story. As e be say you say na me inspire you, my advice is, please dont follow my bad habit of not updating regularly, it kills the flow. i'm going to check on this thread to see how you will improve. I know for sure, the gurus of literature section; therock5555 et al will soon show up.

big ups, smoothvee

ogakpata kpata u say make u show ur boi love...u welcome bro....i hope this gets more intresting,i got my whole friends reading ur write up..my pregnant sister nearly gave birth laffin,i hope i wont let u guys down.... i get ur advice Ade
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 2:57am On Nov 20, 2013
will really be honoured when they do...

i think i will update twice a day for now..i have lots of them i wana get out..but over supply dey kill bizness nah..lol wil release in the morning and evening.... lets go there....

anyone got a diffrent opinion on the releasing? will appreciate if you voice
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by kingphilip(m): 3:56am On Nov 20, 2013
My 2 cents though....i prefer a worthwhile wait and not a rushed update.....plz jst try and settle down to type,proofread and form ur characters well....as someone said and i quote
"what is written without effort is generally read without pleasure" samuel johnson

so jst put in ur best to get the very best
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Clemzy16(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2013
supportin' a broda
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Clemzy16(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Nw i jst read both updates. Nice storyline you've got. I've noticed your style of writing is quite different from others i've read on this section. Try to make your work neat and avoid shorthand at all cost. Following till the end.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2013
okay phills i appreciate big tym bro...will do my best

@clemzy thats really encouraging bro...almost jumped outta my varanda when i saw that but i remembered i had to update and not die now.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by kingphilip(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2013
So wen is da nxt update
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Typing.......
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2013
kingphilip: So wen is da nxt update

on it now....
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by m003: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2013
smoothvee:

my oga at the top of gp tank !!u are highly welcomed to the front seat...i promise i am goin to be doing this regularly..once the comments flow in.
lol me dey @ d top of palm tree wit my alomo and moi moi
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by soulminister(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2013
are you sure that you are not smoking while writing because, I do get confused while reading your work and have to start over before I get the gist.

just don't smoke while writing so that it will be organised.

™¶ I rest my case ¶™

1 Like

Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2013
DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRONT SEATERS..ONE LOVE.... wink

The thing is,i have my reasons for not trusting pato (as he is fondly called)
"Patrick my guy no dey ever smile"
"Bone nko...patrick no dey bone"
His face is just like that embarassed
Ever seen the late sam loco drink a hot snap?...watch his reaction when he tries to swallow it...
Thank you! That is pato's face ...his default setting.
So how can you tell if he is smiling or angry he is just like this embarassed

Pato is a very creepy "human (woman being" (he loves women is an understatement). He only walks at night with his nokia torchlight phone,God blessed his hustle and he upgraded!!! To nokia (samsung galaxy) torchlight with memory card for music.. he believes so much his nokia tourchlight phone has the same sound quality with samsung galaxy.

................but wait oo..how could patrick be the one to discover me early in the morning.....and not people going to morning mass..i determined that was a maths i intended solving.>>>oloye! Patricks voice brought me back... arrober hope say you no dey think say na me jam you enter gutter! Patrick muttered.

. "how could pato possibly know what i was thinking...hmmmm" in a flash i remembered my bible passage "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"....

Even though i have not been to church for six solid years......are you condeming me? Wait till you see what changed my faith.

Six years ago my dear pastor.. Rev. pastor bite mother bite pikin aka ogbannenanwa " i wonder what took me to that church in the first place" pastor ran over my rot wiler dog with his peugeot 506,and sent my dog straight to hell! If it was a better car atleast my dog could have considered pourgatry cos the dog commit no be small...e dey molest other small small dogs in my street.

My anger was after all these..my pastor couldnt raise offering for another dog for me oo... but if it was roofing the church project that has already been roofed he will do that shaperly.
instead he brought Ekuke!! A local dog!! Chai! In exchange for my hard earned rot wiler, EkukeThose kind of dogs my calabar brothers eat(no offence meant)... i heard its sweet shaa....

I cursed the pastor and left with the grief of my #80,000 rot wiler! Yes #80,000! Is the price they buy it...cos i stole my own!! From my friend lucas.

Lucas is my coursemate and a very good friend ,we call him look-Ass or look-nyash shaa,cos him too like nyash.

You know it got to a point where i became confused because all his dogs where now looking like him,a very serious case! shocked

Has his love for nyash driven him to his dogs ***** dont think of asking me oo... if you are thinking what i am thinking then you are on your own...... lipsrsealed

<<<To Be Continued>>>
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
soul minister: are you sure that you are not smoking while writing because, I do get confused while reading your work and have to start over before I get the gist.

just don't smoke while writing so that it will be organised.

™¶ I rest my case ¶™

Hahahahahahha ok sir!! I will try igbo and leave sk!! Its affecting me,thanx bro
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
tongue
kingphilip: So wen is da nxt update
Why u reach here before me
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Wait o, am the first lady of this thread grin dancing skelewu
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Fonydear: Wait o, am the first lady of this thread grin dancing skelewu

Hehehehehe fony u are welcome...come to the vip stand before they start claiming you...lol
Would you like to dance skelewu with lucas?? grin
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Fonydear(f): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
smoothvee:

Hehehehehe fony u are welcome...come to the vip stand before they start claiming you...lol
Would you like to dance skelewu with lucas?? grin
Wow red carpet things( walks slowly, swaying my hips all the way to vip stand). Dance sure, only if you are the Lucas.

*am sitting right beside smoothvee, no space for anyother person*
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by kingphilip(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
MyFonydear:
Wait o, am the first lady of this thread grin dancing skelewu
i'll always be ahead to prepare dish for u now

congrat sha been the 1st lady
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by soulminister(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
smoothvee:

Hahahahahahha ok sir!! I will try igbo and leave sk!! Its affecting me,thanx bro

all na same for my eye. even your last update have proven me right

a story inside a story of another story
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
soul minister:

all na same for my eye. even your last update have proven me right

a story inside a story of another story

oga soul kip them coming bro.... i will perfect it before you know it..thanx still bro
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
To be really frank i just noticed i tell stories inside stories which is not bad.but i forgot to arrive back to the main thing..
Wont happen again.

U can check my user profile...ive updated necessary things about me
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Clemzy16(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
That was a funny reason why you stopped going to church. I don't go to church often either, but i think i have a better excuse. Nice story.
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by smoothvee(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Clemzy16: That was a funny reason why you stopped going to church. I don't go to church often either, but i think i have a better excuse. Nice story.

Depends on temprament oo,cos dat pastor na winch.,Brother u needed to see my dog...dog wey no get name and joy! It only answers once a day and if u call it morethan once u serve as meat cos hunger dey tearam well well,.lol
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
zikite in d building..fony? I'm d second 1st lady tongue..smoothvee..i see u..viewing da thread
Re: Washing And Setting <<unizik Fine Boy And My Life>> by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
zikite in d building..fony? I'm d second 1st lady tongue..smoothvee..i see u.. Viewing dat thread..#following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Office Called Sodom...part 2 / Ficool App / I Wanna Win (A Us-based Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.