Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) (21642 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / 97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tVvtGQezaYA/Uou54KO479I/AAAAAAAADF0/dkku6-LP7ak/s640/1.JPG[/img]

Talk about weirdness! Getting married to other humans isn't enough, some people now marry inanimate objects!

That's the story of Linda Ducharme, a Florida woman who got married to a ferris wheel named Bruce. Ferris wheel - as in jangolova!

The New York Daily News reports that Ducharme first met "Bruce" at a carnival in 1982 and it was love at first sight for her.

“I got this weird feeling I can’t explain. My heart was pounding as we went up the platform and got on the ride. I felt like I was being taken by this ride," she said.

This is Ducharme's first weird affair. Her previous relationships include a fly-by-night affair with an airplane and a romance with a train that eventually derailed.

The marriage was conducted by a non-denominational priest who resigned from the Catholic Church over his role in the ceremony.

“I tie you flesh to steel,” the priest said, according to the Independent.

Ducharme then repeated the vow: “I Linda, take you Bruce, in this sacred marriage. I pledge to you my heart, my body and my spirit.”

One thing is for sure - definitely this is one marriage that will be filled with "ups and downs." LOL

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/11/weirdness-alert-woman-marries-ferris.html

3 Likes

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
Isn't it super weird that she found a clergy to join them together in matrimony? I find that amusing.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by prymesolution: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
This one na mental case....kolomental!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
prymesolution: This one na mental case....kolomental!
Lol...I think the psychologists have a name for such condition.
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2013
This is really sad, really sad sad. Jangolova? . Dafuq?? angry

In short, end times things undecided
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by prymesolution: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
lalaosky: This is really sad, really sad sad. Jangolova? . Dafuq?? angry

I'd have to agree this time. End time things for real!

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 4:18am On Nov 20, 2013
lalaosky: This is really sad, really sad sad. Jangolova? . Dafuq?? angry

lol @ ETT
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by albacete(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Both the priest and the woman need urgent medical aid.

Like what dafuq?

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
albacete: Both the priest and the woman need urgent medical aid.

Like what dafuq?
I tell you....It's a Yaba left case....lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Just read about another man who got married to a tree. Though his case, the guy is any environmentalist. He did that to protest the cutting down of trees.
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by albacete(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2013
infonubia: Just read about another man who got married to a tree. Though his case, the guy is any environmentalist. He did that to protest the cutting down of trees.

Hmm! So how will they plan on raising kids?

Ooops! I forgot marriage is all about companionship, kids na jara grin
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by therealbabe(f): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2013
infonubia: Isn't it super weird that she found a clergy to join them together in matrimony? I find that amusing.
Do u knw how much he got paid? grin grin .
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
albacete:

Hmm! So how will they plan on raising kids?

Ooops! I forgot marriage is all about companionship, kids na jara grin
You said it best. In his case tho, he was just making a statement.
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
therealbabe: Do u knw how much he got paid? grin grin .

I have no idea smiley
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Weird news, but at least it's got a positive spin to it. Their love must have started as a whirlwind romance. How sweet. Wishing them a wheely successful marriage, although like all marriages, this one will surely have its ups and downs. I hope she knows to treat her husband lovingly as karma is wheel. What goes around, comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2013
ogugua88: Weird news, but at least it's got a positive spin to it. Their love must have started as a whirlwind romance. How sweet. Wishing them a wheely successful marriage, although like all marriages, this one will surely have its ups and downs. I hope she knows to treat her husband lovingly as karma is wheel. What goes around, comes around.
Babe, leave story. This lady needs to be deposited in a mental home. Na small small craze dey start. This is nothing but craze in it's developmental stages, biko. The priest and all those in attendance should be tested too, to avoid stories that touch.

I trust Naija people with this kain thing. She for don dey receive intensive care now. grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by infonubia(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: Babe, leave story. This lady needs to be deposited in a mental home. Na small small craze dey start. This is nothing but craze in it's developmental stages, biko. The priest and all those in attendance should be tested too, to avoid stories that touch.

I trust Naija people with this kain thing. She for don dey receive intensive care now. grin

I tell u! Omo na correct mental case!

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Buddydogg(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Lilimax(f): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ara Ogbanje period sad!

“I tie you flesh to steel,” the priest said, grin
Uwa Mmebi!

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dat is serious.I no fit shout
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
I just can't comment..
#Crying

ferris wheel..
I even thought it was motor tire..
Dat 1 try na...
Who attend d wedding..

cry
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by slap1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
I can't wait for their kids!

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by astronautog(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Many are MAD few are roaming!!!she need uselu!!!
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by GooseBaba: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is border line abuse and Ra.pe of the jangolova. Did the jangolova recite his matrimonial vows? If not..this is marriage by force. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by iykemoney90(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
i dey laugh
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by erniok(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Does it mean no lady not even kids can play with her hubby? undecided
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by jmoore(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
nonsensical
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by Saraben(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
hmmm free madness....BT d lady herself looks like a wheel
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by 9jahubcom(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
hehehe
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by albacete(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
slap1: I can't wait for their kids!

U can say darragain! cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) by badmeat(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huh!otula something,I know 9ja girls that can't do without their vibrator,grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.