Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) (45657 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by livingstoneony(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
did he tell somebody to take a picture of him kissing his dota?!#just weird.. if yerima talk na UNA go say he evil.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by crackhaus: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Getting married this saturday and posting a pic of his daughter
Okay we saw it Teebillz! You love your child and she's intelligent... You happy? undecided

Now please get it together and treat Tiwa right undecided

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
why is he kissing his daughter? hmmn. we know how this story will end nah

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by anselm791(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Smart kids are always the pride of their parents, I get his Joy but not the kiss. He's even closing his eyes, what does he want to imagine? Lol

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by DollyParton1(f): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Who kisses their kids like that... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
crackhaus: Getting married this saturday and posting a pic of his daughter
Okay we saw it Teebillz! You love your child and she's intelligent... You happy? undecided

Now please get it together and treat Tiwa right undecided

I tire oooo.... NotCool
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Ruq: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
He definitely wouldn't have posted the grade if it wasn't outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ugom38: why would young Tiwa go for a second hand when there are so many Yoruba guys and NLs dying to marry her,i just hope the divorce papers has been signed.Musiwa has been aggrieved eva since he got the news of her engagement,am not happy at all because of it,pls help Musiwa out.

It is a yoruba thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Gwekzy: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Every body dey get A 4 dis stage na

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by quivah(f): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Would you leave an otherwise perfect man just because he has a child?!
would you leave an otherwise perfect woman just because she has a child?!

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
our artists don dey form oyibo too much nowadays. what tha heck did he mean by posting her daughter`s result. oh,who cares? Guy, if you want to `form`, do better.
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by CaroTone(f): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
I fear Topic o, grin
quest003: which one con be Teebillz Daughter *AND* Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Danhumprey: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ugom38: why would young Tiwa go for a second hand when there are so many Yoruba guys and NLs dying to marry her,i just hope the divorce papers has been signed.Musiwa has been aggrieved eva since he got the news of her engagement,am not happy at all because of it,pls help Musiwa out.
You are crazy. cheesy
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
phuckin hell...this Nigga bit*ch is kissing his daughter with his eyes closed! What a phuckin sick biatch!!!!! Child molest*er alert!
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2013

Have you forgotten that she is a yoruba lady? They are attracted to Second-Hand Once-upon-a-time married men
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Onyeka32(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] ;DIf she fail too still uploadd am
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Chinwem(f): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
What went wrong with his first marriage..........not that it's any of my business sha tongue grin
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Elizabethoni(f): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://4.bp..com/-iDhVuz2nVFs/UouBSR5VzII/AAAAAAAAMVU/6C5i9yyXmwQ/s400/teebills+daughter.PNG[/img]
His cute daughter’s name is Sheree Bisi Balogun and she will become Tiwa Savage’s step-daughter once they get married this Saturday. The proud father shared her photo few minutes ago and captioned it ”I’m Not A Perfect Father But I Promise You Will Never Lack Anything in Life even When I’m 6ft Down. Just Keep The Good Grades Coming and Always Be Good Girl. I Love My lil Angel” after her outstanding grades in her recently collected School report card.
See the photo below
[img]http://3.bp..com/-HTcPIqQBuVo/UouBRi-rdmI/AAAAAAAAMVM/gHE3-njSZU8/s400/sherre+result.PNG[/img]

JUST SCANDALS

Hmmmmmm, kemi olulonyo don talk am I no believe...well,more to unfold,the next thing na make the baby mama dey publish things....I'll fasten my seat belt for more yarns
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by somegirl1: 2:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

erm....same reason most Nigerian men would leave an otherwise perfect woman just because she has a child.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Meteng: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

This particular "perfect man" has just left his wife o!
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Ugom38(f): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2013
all i know is dat Musiwa would have taken good care of her more than this tee billz or nepa billz.Musiwa opened a thread for her
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by LadyH(f): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2013
rubbish.
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by TRhanco(f): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2013
I tot so too. That wasn't a nice picture
gbanikiti: If not that he is the father of the child,my first impression would have been he is trying to molest the child by kissing her. grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by sparta(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2013
gbanikiti: If not that he is the father of the child,my first impression would have been he is trying to molest the child by kissing her. grin
and i dont think kids should be kissed on the lips. Cheeks and forehead is fine for me.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by iHustle(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
There is nothing wrong with the way he kissed his daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by dahmelawlah(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Waspy: Is Sheree the hyped form of Sheri(fat)? undecided . I neva heard that name before now
lmaooo.....
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by deols(f): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
poor girl.

Her life is complicated before it starts.
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by tpia5: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2013
The body language is somehow off, its just not very convincing, imo.

I need to see more evidence of the alleged relationships between this man and the kids he's pictured with.

And tiwa doesnt seem like the kind of person who would be into married men, she's from a good family background and unless her family was polygamous, she doesnt appear like the kind of person who would be comfortable with such.

She is too artless, you have to have a scheming personality to be able to successfully date an openly married male.

Anyone is free to prove me wrong, i dont have all the facts here.

I do agree though, the husband seems hard.
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Polio: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
tpia@:
The body language is somehow off, its just not very convincing, imo.

I need to see more evidence of the alleged relationships between this man and the kids he's pictured with.

And tiwa doesnt seem like the kind of person who would be into married men, she's from a good family background and unless her family was polygamous, she doesnt appear like the kind of person who would be comfortable with such.

She is too artless, you have to have a scheming personality to be able to successfully date an openly married male.

Anyone is free to prove me wrong, i dont have all the facts here.

I do agree though, the husband seems hard.

What has it got to do with you?

Who the hell are you to be requesting evidence on an issue that doesn't relate to you?

Strange human being!
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by Polio: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Waspy: Is Sheree the hyped form of Sheri(fat)? undecided . I neva heard that name before now

Nope it is not, you local bung head!
Re: Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) by DuchessD(f): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
demelza: No be nursery school she dey?
Everybody including the neighbourhood dullard bin get A for nursery school.
#slow news day.
lolzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritsefemi & Friends Pictured With Big Snake / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.