Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York (3894 Views)

Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) / Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by NewsINigeria(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BeM51ZWHEJU/UovXUQNG5EI/AAAAAAAA1tk/fuXnDr1t9VE/s1600/daniella.jpg[/img]
Lol, I didn’t know Daniella Okeke until a gist came up about her, that she had a butt implant and that was how I got to know the actress. I know some of you probably knew her through that too. But for real, she didn’t do no butt implants, what you see is a gift from God. #NaturallyLoaded

JUST CLICK HERE ONCE, YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Wizzy14418(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2013
#yaga!....1st to comment
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by GeneralJ(m): 5:05am On Nov 20, 2013
omonabastard chaii, is this reall where is vaseline when you need it.
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Danielle22(f): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmm......nice butt
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by demelza: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Why is she wearing leggings as pants?
Yes we know she has a fat asss but what is her other talent! undecided
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by bank2k4real(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Killing me softly...

Btw check my signature for the latest promo on NL
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by tellwisdom: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Disgusting sad
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Phranciz(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Gawd I could kill for that ass
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by JonSnow(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2013
demelza: Why is she wearing leggings as pants?
Yes we know she has a fat asss but what is her other talent! undecided

why you hating?

you're obviously as flat as a pancake undecided
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Swiftlee(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2013
#Advocacy..Make we leave Daniella alone yet..Today is supposed to be Boyfriends day! Ladies surprise your man today..collect His account number..put something there! It wont kill you,You wont die!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Na kitchen e go end put.
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by demelza: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Jon Snow:

why you hating?

you're obviously as flat as a pancake undecided
Shift jare!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Waspy(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Wetin be this? I put the blame on Noodles, Spags and the junks our ladies now eat. Gone were those days when a typical Ghanaian or betterstill an Oyo lady's backside do weigh more than a bag of cement sad
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by IAMBREEZY: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2013
wow this gurl so endowed,i love big butt. tongue tongue
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by alaafyn(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!

I CANT FIND MY VASELINE. sad
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by gbanikiti(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Austeenx: HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!

I CANT FIND MY VASELINE. sad
You are the reason why vaseline is so expensive in the market. Lord knows how many jars of it you use in one week.
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Killa asś cheesy
Re: Photo: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her God Given Assets In New York by stevecantrell: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Danielle22: Hmmm......nice butt

Stop the insult.

That is a FABULOUS BUTT !!!

(1) (Reply)

Vector Replies MI On Twitter (photos) / Man's T-shirt Makes Him A Viral Sensation (Photo) / This Rima Boy Will Give Wizkid And Davido Wahala OH Listing To His New Audio ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.