Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension (5973 Views)

APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Newspaper Threatens To Sue PDP For N7m Advert Debt / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by kglamour(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Leaders of the ‘New Peoples Democratic Party’ on Tuesday approached an Abuja Federal High Court to
challenge their suspension from the Peoples Democratic Party.
The leader of the group, Abubakar Baraje, and the others – ousted National Secretary, Prince Olagunsoye
Oyinlola; a former National Deputy Chairman, Dr. Sam Sam Jaja; and Alhaji Ibrahim Kazaure – filed the
suit through their lawyer, Chief Awa Kalu, SAN.
The plaintiffs are asking the court to set aside their suspension on the ground that it was done in bad
faith.
They are contending that the decision is contrary to the disciplinary procedure outlined in the Constitution
of the PDP.
They also asked the court to hold that their suspension breached the principle of fair hearing stipulated in
the 1999 Constitution.
Listed as defendants in the suit are the PDP and the Independent National Electoral Commission.
The PDP had on November 11 suspended the key members of the New PDP just as they were getting set
to enforce a Court of Appeal verdict, which set aside Oyinlola’s sacking as the party’s National Secretary.

http://www.punchng.com/news/baraje-oyinlola-others-sue-pdp-inec-over-suspension/

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Longeria(m): 2:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Bunch of fools, you want out, you're helped out, why cry.

12 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Longeria: Bunch of fools, you want out, you're helped out, why cry.
why did they go to court? I think they are the authentic PDP, they should also suspens Tukur,, Metuh and NWC. Purposeless politicians

4 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by gramci: 5:15am On Nov 20, 2013
cheesy grin. Clowns grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by LMAyedun(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Bunch of Losers.

These guys should simply go form another party and give us a break.

They are obviously scared of political death.

2 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by timi4mayo(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2013
End tym tins u beta prepare for d millena reign of christ
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by holyvirgin: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2013
I am loving portharcout weather o grin
I love harmattan

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by adonismuller(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2013
END TIME PARTY....
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by uken73(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Why sack only key members. Does key members here includent the G7? They should sack all.

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by bank2k4real(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2013
They are confused is guess...in n out...choose one...

Btw check my signature for the latest promo on NL
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Adesam09(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by mrborntodoit: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Big man get problem, the court will schedule a hearing within few days , maximum one week.
Poor man get problem, awaiting trial which would take years.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2013
in UK; we call the new-PDP Confused.com

I'm tired of their everyday noise. Why can't they form their own party or move to Islamist Boko Haram Party (APC)

Sons-Of-Fvcking-Melu-Bitches

3 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Kalamaya: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2013
I pity Oyinlola, from one court to another. He should negotiate a soft landing deal with the PDP just to save his face. they are all confused fellows.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by taharqa: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
My own is: why does these people keep generating news?? Don't we have better things to talk about again in this kountri?

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by stexsy(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]confuse fools, i tot they r d authentic pdp na? Very simple, suspend Tukur n others

2 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Bunch of oloriburuku
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by ayusco85(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2013
For how much? undecided
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by adezjamz(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
They now believe in justice abi
Awon ole

3 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2013
They have displayed more than enough APC qualities. They should just cross over to their natural party, than go on testing PDP.
SHAMELESS POWER GLUTONS!

6 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by MightyThor(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
hmm...
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Vicjay1(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2013
who be the real pdp na?
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by stebell(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Me think these politicians are comedians.
Yu walked out of a convention, formed a parallel group nPDP, hv been romancing with de opposition APC, and now yu want to come back to dat same party yu walked out frm. Don't forget dis same Oyinlola has been saying de PDP in tym will die a natural death. Hw come he and his co travellers are seeking de back door to come back.
My advice to them is to go and join de APC or form another party.
My only worry is dat ma gov choose to follow them. I don't want to believe dat he's a drowning man crying all de tym and every where he goes.
Heard de NGF meeting he called in Sokoto had less than 10 Govs in attendance.
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=)) I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff.

2 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by DRMixx: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2013
These bunch of deluded guys don't stop amusing me. They should thank their stars that Mr. President is humble and being civil with them. Their a**es should be in detention for constituting themselves a nuisance to the society, breeding bad-blood, spreading lies thru the bastardized media thereby pitching the "gullible" against the govt........

4 Likes

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by kinharold(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2013
I pity Oyinlola, from one court to another. He should negotiate a soft landing deal with the PDP just to save his face. they are all confused fellows.

Lawyers dey hammer no bi small; win or lose, lawyer go chop. I am only concerned about my big uncle Amaechi, may they not just use him against his own people and dump him. "West or North", home is the best.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Neaman(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Npdp..u dont want PDP u dont want APC..na hell fire una Want?
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2013
Bhahahahahahahaha! I thought they were the authentic PDP! They should regard Turkur's statement as mere distraction na. Why goin to court when you're the real PDP? A collection of confuse criminals masturbating in the ecstacy of power! Wtf! Do i have to tell my family members that i want to commit suicide and that they should not stop me? Go the hell all out and form a party, if it's the name that's the problem, CAC can help them out!

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Libra9(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2013
that's exactly what i had in mind, Baraje went to Nat.Assembly to say that he is the chairman and tukur is the former chairman. so why are they worried.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by cyril10(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Politicians playing politics with the minds of gullible Nigerians
Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by ojubi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Is like the APC lap dogs are intentionally avoiding this thread. All I see here is my authentic PDP members having fun.
BARAJE and co are shameless, purpose less, direction less old men. And to think that this men are all grand fathers.
Go u no want go, be loyal u no want. Watin u want sef.
Credit to d best PDP chairman in history. This Tukru man na iron oh.

1 Like

Re: Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension by Shine1177: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Now they should go and join Amaechi's Problem Continue (APC) grin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria excluded again from participating In US DV-2016 Visa Lottery...!!! / APC Has 61 Senators, PDP 48 Senators / The President Lives In Aso Rock, How About The Vice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.